Trump challenges Tillerson to an IQ test

Trump would win. His IQ was once estimated to be ~156.
Well, then the next obvious question would be: What happened? because he is clearly a moron, now.
I can only guess you’ve been wasting your time listening to the wrong people.
Actually, I get that from listening to trump himself. I can't believe you actually typed that, and did not see the easy response coming a mile away. Think, THEN type. That's free advice. ;)
There’s a reason why Trump and I are winners. Just saying. :)
And there is also a reason Kanye West routinely hits #1 on the charts.... there's a lot of very stupid people in this country. ;)
That was evident in the final tally of Hillary votes.

Well, then the next obvious question would be: What happened? because he is clearly a moron, now.
Actually, I get that from listening to trump himself. I can't believe you actually typed that, and did not see the easy response coming a mile away. Think, THEN type. That's free advice. ;)
And there is also a reason Kanye West routinely hits #1 on the charts.... there's a lot of very stupid people in this country. ;)
yes, when I think Trump, I think "the Intellectual's Candidate"....... bwahahaha, okay, can't type that with a straight face....

yes, when I think Trump, I think "the Intellectual's Candidate"....... bwahahaha, okay, can't type that with a straight face....
I’m good with whatever you say that makes yourself feel better.

IQ tests measure the measurable. It can't measure the ability to read people, and push their buttons. Think of Trump as the "moron" whisperer.

In spite of his connections, he was unable to get in to Penn based on his HS grades and SAT
He back doored his way into Penn/Wharton as a transfer and his brothers connections

No way did he qualify for Wharton's MBA program
But, he finished at Wharton. He then went on to make billions.

I am not saying he is Mensa, but he has at least a 130 IQ.

My money is still on Tillerson.

Trump was joking and made the statement knowing that liberals would be going crazy over it for at least two weeks.
He can't pretend to be dumb, he's the dumbest out there. And weren't you guys denying that Tillerson never called him moron?

We finally have a smart president. That’s something we should all be celebrating.

I’m good with whatever you say that makes yourself feel better.
So what? Nobody gives a shit what you're "good " with. What kind of fool thinks anyone cares?

Forum List

Back