Trump challenges Tillerson to an IQ test

Since Trump IS a joke, does that mean we shouldn't be starting any threads about him, at all?

Trump lives rent free in your head lib.

1990 called. It wants its worn out cliché back.

Yes Rush Limbaugh enrages you people we get it :itsok:

I'd like to see Rush and Hannity in an IQ test against Rachel Maddow
Actually, I think Rush would fare very well. Hannity is a moron, he would be embarrassed by an IQ test. But... Rush? Rush is not like Hannity. Rush does not accidentally fall into his fallacies and lies. Rush is a well-practiced charlatan, cleverly employing all manner of persuasive tactics and conman's tactics.
None of which gets you shit on an IQ test

Can't make this stuff up

Trump Floats IQ Test Contest With Tillerson After `Moron' Report

President Donald Trump defended his intelligence after reports that Secretary of State Rex Tillerson called him a “moron.’’

“I think it’s fake news, but if he did that, I guess we’ll have to compare IQ tests,” Trump said in an
interview with Forbes Magazine published Tuesday. “And I can tell you who is going to win.”

Trump has an IQ in the 90s....I doubt if he would consent to take a test

And Th Hag & Co. could not beat him.
Sad really.
Look...trumpanzee excuse #1.

Actually, I think Rush would fare very well. Hannity is a moron, he would be embarrassed by an IQ test. But... Rush? Rush is not like Hannity. Rush does not accidentally fall into his fallacies and lies. Rush is a well-practiced charlatan, cleverly employing all manner of persuasive tactics and conman's tactics.

Rush would destroy Maddow, while smoking a cigar and mocking the left simultaneously.
Hmm, not so sure about that. Maddow is pretty sharp, as is Rush. In the end, Ruish's astonishing lack of education (and utter failure in the education he did attempt) might do him in, in that matchup.

She's a moron, strip away her ability to lie without being called out and she'd fold like a cheap lawn chair. Rush is a walking encyclopedia of liberal lies, hypocrisy, and 180's on the issues over a 20 plus year span, it would be an epic beating.
Rush is an uneducated snake oil salesman who knows how to push the buttons of conservatives
Maddow is Harvard educated and knows how to push the buttons of conservatives

Trump lives rent free in your head lib.

1990 called. It wants its worn out cliché back.

None of which gets you shit on an IQ test
Sure it does, as it shows Rush has better powers of reasoning, the main trait tested by an IQ test. Just because he uses them for nefarious purposes does not mean he is not very good at using them.

So it was true that Tillerson called him a Moron LOL. Trump is like Harvey when he goes down even his own kids will abandon him. Everyone is in it for a reason, but they all know that he is a Moron.

Trump was joking and made the statement knowing that liberals would be going crazy over it for at least two weeks.

Trump would win. His IQ was once estimated to be ~156.
Well, then the next obvious question would be: What happened? because he is clearly a moron, now.
I can only guess you’ve been wasting your time listening to the wrong people.
Actually, I get that from listening to trump himself. I can't believe you actually typed that, and did not see the easy response coming a mile away. Think, THEN type. That's free advice. ;)

Yes. Though liberals have been denying it for years. Still, he's not up there with the Genius of Ashton Kutcher and James Woods. Both have IQs higher than Stephen Hawking

Well, then the next obvious question would be: What happened? because he is clearly a moron, now.
Actually, I get that from listening to trump himself. I can't believe you actually typed that, and did not see the easy response coming a mile away. Think, THEN type. That's free advice. ;)
There’s a reason why Trump and I are winners. Just saying. :)

There’s a reason why Trump and I are winners. Just saying. :)
And there is also a reason Kanye West routinely hits #1 on the charts.... there's a lot of very stupid people in this country. ;)

Forum List

Back