Trump challenges Tillerson to an IQ test

Tillerson said that the media had made up that lie about him calling Pres.Trump a moron. And he said that they will not stop the lie from spreading. He said that it is a total fabrication.
Yeah - The witnesses may have left out a word like "stupid moron" instead of "f@cking moron" so Tillerson could cover for Trump.

Analysis | A brief history of Trump challenging people to IQ tests

Columbus, Ohio, March 2016:

“I’m a free trader, but free trade has to be smart trade, it has to be equal trade. We can’t let these people, these so called egg-heads and by the way, I guarantee you my IQ is much higher than theirs, alright. Somebody said the other day, ‘Yes, well the intellectuals–‘ I said, ‘What intellectuals? I’m smarter than they are, many of people in this audience are smarter than they are.’”

I know some of you may think l'm tough and harsh but actually I'm a very compassionate person (with a very high IQ) with strong common sense

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 21, 2013

Rochester, N.Y., April 2016:

“In fact, this is the second record cold spell on the whole big section of the United States. It’s not just Rochester. The whole big section. It’s like record, record cold. And I keep hearing about global warming. Now they’ll say, ‘He doesn’t understand. This is a world-wide problem.’ Oh no, I don’t understand? Let’s do IQ tests.”

“Good Morning Britain,” May 2016:

PIERS MORGAN: Sadiq Khan is the first Muslim Mayor of London. He has attacked you for being ignorant. He says that if you’re president…

TRUMP: Let’s do an IQ test.

Tillerson said that the media had made up that lie about him calling Pres.Trump a moron. And he said that they will not stop the lie from spreading. He said that it is a total fabrication.
Tillerson said no such thing.

tumblr_mn9amr8pVr1s6our6o1_500.gif

The only Swamp getting drained is the Trump Administration - LOL - How many of the President's men are gone now? One a month so far!

"There is more turnover in the Trump White-House than at a 3rd party pyramid scheme!"

Nowhere in that video does he deny it. Haha, did you just post that on Youtube and make up the video title yourself? or did you just get fooled, because you never watched the video? either way, kind of embarrassing for you.

Donald Trump IQ Test

1. Where was President Obama born?
2. What is the definition of "Bigly?
3. What are islands surrounded by?
4. How many wives have you had?
5. How many Muslims were dancing in NJ after 9-11?

Last edited:

Nowhere in that video does he deny it. Haha, did you just post that on Youtube and make up the video title yourself? or did you just get fooled, because you never watched the video? either way, kind of embarrassing for you.

I know that a professional reporters always carried a recording device with them at every interview. And so, where is the proof that Tillerson called Pres.Trump a moron.

Here's a professional reporter.

I know that a professional reporters always carried a recording device with them at every interview. And so, where is the proof that Tillerson called Pres.Trump a moron.

I think the fact that he wouldnt deny it is proof enough. You made a funny there about Alex Jones being a professional reporter.

Though he is a Billionaire.....lets put Trump on "Who wants to be a Millionaire?"
He would be asking the audience on the $100 question

I think the fact that he wouldnt deny it is proof enough. You made a funny there about Alex Jones being a professional reporter.

Well, Hillary denied that there aren't any more emails that she is hiding.

Twelve people heard Tillerson call Trump a "Moron" & reported it & Tillerson did not deny it.

So that makes you a "F@cking Moron"!!!

Last edited:
Can't make this stuff up

Trump Floats IQ Test Contest With Tillerson After `Moron' Report

President Donald Trump defended his intelligence after reports that Secretary of State Rex Tillerson called him a “moron.’’

“I think it’s fake news, but if he did that, I guess we’ll have to compare IQ tests,” Trump said in an
interview with Forbes Magazine published Tuesday. “And I can tell you who is going to win.”

Trump has an IQ in the 90s....I doubt if he would consent to take a test

Any I.Q below a 100 is classified as a moron. Over 130 is exceptional. No surprise here though that he would challenge Tillerson to an I.Q test---:badgrin:

Trump had the money to buy the real BRAINS throughout his life. It's clear he never really possessed one of his own.

CnWX1ovWYAAjKZz.jpg

Based on his speech, vocabulary and writing skills, I would put Trump at about 92....Low normal intelligence

Forum List

Back