Trump challenges Tillerson to an IQ test

Can't make this stuff up

Trump Floats IQ Test Contest With Tillerson After `Moron' Report

President Donald Trump defended his intelligence after reports that Secretary of State Rex Tillerson called him a “moron.’’

“I think it’s fake news, but if he did that, I guess we’ll have to compare IQ tests,” Trump said in an
interview with Forbes Magazine published Tuesday. “And I can tell you who is going to win.”

Trump has an IQ in the 90s....I doubt if he would consent to take a test

Say, didn't Trump beat Hillary with just 1/10th the money to spend on his campaign?

Makes you wonder the IQ level of Dims.

lol, you just revealed your math IQ, being off on that by a mile.

Another dumb, petty comment from our fucking moron president. Tillerson was proven correct.

More picky trash from the leaderless angry incoherent left.
"PICKY TRASH" from the angry incoherent Left?
Trump tweeted it. We're just pondering the matter, as befits the utterances of our President.
His supporters still scratching their heads and asking what an IQ score is?

Can't make this stuff up

President Donald Trump defended his intelligence after reports that Secretary of State Rex Tillerson called him a “moron.’’

“I think it’s fake news, but if he did that, I guess we’ll have to compare IQ tests,” Trump said in an
interview with Forbes Magazine published Tuesday. “And I can tell you who is going to win.”

Say, didn't Trump beat Hillary with just 1/10th the money to spend on his campaign?

Every huckster I've ever encountered was dumber than a box of rocks. It doesn't take intelligence to con people the way Trump does. It just takes a total lack of conscience.
Intelligent people can think around the corner, they understand and care about the ramifications of their actions. When living in a goldfish bowl, they are careful of their words. I don't see Trump doing any of that. I don't think it's some kind of genius "plan," either.

Can't make this stuff up

Every huckster I've ever encountered was dumber than a box of rocks. It doesn't take intelligence to con people the way Trump does. It just takes a total lack of conscience.

Oh, I dunno. Not continuing to give North Korea millions of dollars in stupid agreements and doing the same with Iran so that they can continue their nuke programs to destroy us all seems to indicate at least Trump is not as stupid.

How bout releasing those prisoners at club Gitmo so they could go continue to be terrorists?

Classic.

In fact, how is that Obamacare work'in for ya? Are you enjoying those lower premiums and same coverage?

Talk about con artists.

It's too bad that fecal matter can vote and run for office

Ok, so we all knew Trump was an egomaniac, completely devoid of any discernible class, ethics, or morality. we knew this before he even announced his candidacy. We gawked at it on TV, the way we gawk at guests on Springer.

But what has surprised me the most about Trump is how incredibly stupid he actually is. I admit, I did not see that coming. I guess I thought the guy MUST have some semblance of intelligence or savvy, given his station and fame. But no, I was dead wrong. Trump, clearly, IS a moron, and much more of a moron than I think most everyone expected.

I doubt Trump's IQ is below 130. You don't go to Whorton and become a billionaire without some gray matter...but Tillerson?

I'm betting on Tillerson to win the IQ contest.
You think Trump's IQ is genius level? No way, Jose.

Trump has a caveman's IQ

He did real well on a couple IQ test questions related to bankruptcy.

Seriously, you take several IQ tests in high school, under different names. The national merit scholarship test is effectively an IQ test. The NY State Regents scholarship test is. Trump probably took a couple in high school even in private school or whatever he went to.

Find those results and you'll have his IQ.

I doubt Trump's IQ is below 130. You don't go to Whorton and become a billionaire without some gray matter...but Tillerson?

Trump has a caveman's IQ

Seriously, you take several IQ tests in high school, under different names. The national merit scholarship test is effectively an IQ test. The NY State Regents scholarship test is. Trump probably took a couple in high school even in private school or whatever he went to.

No, you will only have his IQ when he was young.

Ok, so we all knew Trump was an egomaniac, completely devoid of any discernible class, ethics, or morality. we knew this before he even announced his candidacy. We gawked at it on TV, the way we gawk at guests on Springer.

But what has surprised me the most about Trump is how incredibly stupid he actually is. I admit, I did not see that coming. I guess I thought the guy MUST have some semblance of intelligence or savvy, given his station and fame. But no, I was dead wrong. Trump, clearly, IS a moron, and much more of a moron than I think most everyone expected.

I too, assumed the TRUMP thing was a persona and that there must be something behind the myth
There isn't

The intellect just isn't there. His speech and writing patterns reflect a third grader
Even his twitter attacks reflect little thought, no wit, no creativity

I know...I'll call him Lil Marco
I know....I'll call him Little Rocket Man
I know...I'll call him Liddle Corker

Trump has a caveman's IQ

No, you will only have his IQ when he was young.

That's the only score I would trust.

Trump has a caveman's IQ

In spite of his connections, he was unable to get in to Penn based on his HS grades and SAT
He back doored his way into Penn/Wharton as a transfer and his brothers connections

No way did he qualify for Wharton's MBA program

I too, assumed the TRUMP thing was a persona and that there must be something behind the myth
There isn't

The intellect just isn't there. His speech and writing patterns reflect a third grader
Even his twitter attacks reflect little thought, no wit, no creativity

I know...I'll call him Lil Marco
I know....I'll call him Little Rocket Man
I know...I'll call him Liddle Corker
He is clearly a reactionary person who operates on the level of stimulus/response, like an amoeba.

He is clearly a reactionary person who operates on the level of stimulus/response, like an amoeba.

Unfortunately for all of us, the stimulus is Trump watching Fox and Friends....and the response is the orange clown's tweeting.....much like as depicted in the Manchurian Candidate.

Now now, a lot of people believe professional wrestling is real......

Tillerson said that the media had made up that lie about him calling Pres.Trump a moron. And he said that they will not stop the lie from spreading. He said that it is a total fabrication.

Forum List

Back