Trump challenges Tillerson to an IQ test

"2 + 2 = 5, bleev me. Bleev me, folks. Bleev me."

And the rubes would.

"Book is to Reading, as Fork is to Lying Hillary, bleev me."

Q: Mary, who is sixteen years old, is four times as old as her brother. How old will Mary be when she is twice as old as her brother?

TRUMP: I would like to trade Melania in for Mary.

Q: John needs 13 bottles of water from the store. John can only carry 3 at a time. What's the minimum number of trips John needs to make to the store?

TRUMP: John's a loser with no car. Sad.

Q: Which one of the numbers does not belong in the following series? 1 - 2 - 5 - 10 - 13 - 26 - 29 - 48

TRUMP: Obama!

Can't make this stuff up

Trump Floats IQ Test Contest With Tillerson After `Moron' Report

President Donald Trump defended his intelligence after reports that Secretary of State Rex Tillerson called him a “moron.’’

“I think it’s fake news, but if he did that, I guess we’ll have to compare IQ tests,” Trump said in an
interview with Forbes Magazine published Tuesday. “And I can tell you who is going to win.”

Trump has an IQ in the 90s....I doubt if he would consent to take a test

Say, didn't Trump beat Hillary with just 1/10th the money to spend on his campaign?

Makes you wonder the IQ level of Dims.

Can't make this stuff up

President Donald Trump defended his intelligence after reports that Secretary of State Rex Tillerson called him a “moron.’’

“I think it’s fake news, but if he did that, I guess we’ll have to compare IQ tests,” Trump said in an
interview with Forbes Magazine published Tuesday. “And I can tell you who is going to win.”

Say, didn't Trump beat Hillary with just 1/10th the money to spend on his campaign?

Every huckster I've ever encountered was dumber than a box of rocks. It doesn't take intelligence to con people the way Trump does. It just takes a total lack of conscience.

Can't make this stuff up

LOL - Trump spent over $650 million plus he got unlimited free press on every channel!

Any question that Trump has some fake IQ test claiming he has an IQ above 150?
Smartest President in History

Trump's IQ test was administered by a Trump University "professor"....and it turned out to be real bigly...............LOL

Breaking: Trump makes a joke, rightwinger's head explodes and he starts a thread.
I don't know about that
Tillerson calling Thin Skinned Donnie a moron seems to have hit home

Can't make this stuff up

No question Trump cornered the moron vote bigly

`
`

I can imagine Trump and Tillerson going mano y mano in a game of Jeopardy. I can see it now.....

Trump: Alex, I'll have "The rapist" for $200.

Alex Trebek; That's Therapist, not The rapist."
`
`
`

Apologies to Sean Connery, et al.

I doubt Trump's IQ is below 130. You don't go to Whorton and become a billionaire without some gray matter...but Tillerson?

I'm betting on Tillerson to win the IQ contest.

I doubt Trump's IQ is below 130. You don't go to Whorton and become a billionaire without some gray matter...but Tillerson?

I'm betting on Tillerson to win the IQ contest.

Trump's daddy bought his way into Wharton
Doesn't take much IQ for that

Forum List

Back