Trump changes tune on Israel Settlements

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
"While we don't believe the existence of settlements is an impediment to peace, the construction of new settlements or the expansion of existing settlements beyond their current borders may not be helpful in achieving that goal," the White House said in a statement.

I remember a pretty good uproar on this board when the US abstained from voting on the settlement expansion last December. I heard a lot of anti-Israel slurs thrown out towards Obama for this action. Now it looks like Trump is singing the same tune. Agree or disagree with his position?

Whitehouse Statement:
Trump Administration Now Says Israeli Settlements Might Not Be the Best Idea

US Abstains from vote:
US abstains as UN demands end to Israeli settlements - CNNPolitics.com

Israel is unsustainable. They need to stand alone and accept that we have own problems and can't afford them.

They can survive on their own but they will have to take casualties. Till now they have been unwilling to do that.

Someday perhaps both the US and Israel will realize no one will ever willingly accept occupation, even our illustrious occupations or by proxy occupations.

"While we don't believe the existence of settlements is an impediment to peace, the construction of new settlements or the expansion of existing settlements beyond their current borders may not be helpful in achieving that goal," the White House said in a statement.

I remember a pretty good uproar on this board when the US abstained from voting on the settlement expansion last December. I heard a lot of anti-Israel slurs thrown out towards Obama for this action. Now it looks like Trump is singing the same tune. Agree or disagree with his position?

Whitehouse Statement:

US Abstains from vote:

Hahahaha You're trying to now tell us that the Trump administration agrees with obama's UN resolution, and you're calling it the UN's vote "against settlement expansion"??? Hahahaha

Whitehouse Statement:

US Abstains from vote:

Hahahaha You're trying to now tell us that the Trump administration agrees with obama's UN resolution, and you're calling it the UN's vote "against settlement expansion"??? Hahahaha
Yes, would you care to make a counter argument?

Whitehouse Statement:

US Abstains from vote:

Also don't put words in my mouth, I used simple language for simple minded people like yourself. The US abstained from voting, I said it twice. I didn't say they voted against settlement expansion, like you quoted.

Whitehouse Statement:

US Abstains from vote:

All the trump administration said was settlements might not be helpful, and youre trying to equate that to hussein's UN resolution where Jews aren't alllowed to live near the Western wall. And you think you're being honest hahahaha

Whitehouse Statement:

US Abstains from vote:

All the trump administration said was settlements might not be helpful, and youre trying to equate that to hussein's UN resolution where Jews aren't alllowed to live near the Western wall. And you think you're being honest hahahaha

Fuck Israel, time to make them stand on their own.

Whitehouse Statement:

US Abstains from vote:

Also don't put words in my mouth, I used simple language for simple minded people like yourself. The US abstained from voting, I said it twice. I didn't say they voted against settlement expansion, like you quoted.

Whitehouse Statement:

US Abstains from vote:

they only technically abstained. Hussein practically crafted the resolution

Whitehouse Statement:

US Abstains from vote:

Whitehouse Statement:

US Abstains from vote:

Now your just talking out of your ass

Whitehouse Statement:

US Abstains from vote:

Yes I'm being honest as to my interpretation of the situation. If you have anything to dispute what I've said then post it. So far you haven't said shit.

Whitehouse Statement:

US Abstains from vote:

Whitehouse Statement:

US Abstains from vote:

Hussein crafted the resolution behind Israels' back. That is a fact. Flowing the the resolution'

Whitehouse Statement:

US Abstains from vote:

Whitehouse Statement:

US Abstains from vote:

How naive are you? Do you think it's a coincidence that the resolution was voted on in UN in huessien's last few weeks as president?

Netanyahu spokesman: We have ‘ironclad’ info. that Obama ‘helped craft’ anti-Israel resolution

Whitehouse Statement:

US Abstains from vote:

Whitehouse Statement:

US Abstains from vote:

Hussein crafted the resolution behind Israels' back. That is a fact. Flowing the the resolution'

Whitehouse Statement:

US Abstains from vote:

Whitehouse Statement:

US Abstains from vote:

How naive are you? Do you think it's a coincidence that the resolution was voted on in UN in huessien's last few weeks as president?

Netanyahu spokesman: We have ‘ironclad’ info. that Obama ‘helped craft’ anti-Israel resolution
Haha, you read the blaze and call me naive? That's a joke. So the blaze has an Israel spokesperson who says obama drafted this resolution but doesn't post evidence vs. the White House statement that they had no hand in drafting it. Either way, who gives a fuck? The US obviously abstained knowing that every single other country was voting agaianst it. And they did so for good reason, because it causes more conflict in an already volitile area. Now Trump administration is saying the exact same thing. So what point are you trying to make?

Haha, you read the blaze and call me naive? That's a joke. So the blaze has an Israel spokesperson who says obama drafted this resolution but doesn't post evidence vs. the White House statement that they had no hand in drafting it. Either way, who gives a fuck? The US obviously abstained knowing that every single other country was voting agaianst it. And they did so for good reason, because it causes more conflict in an already volitile area. Now Trump administration is saying the exact same thing. So what point are you trying to make?

I see you're doubling down on being an idiot. The Trump administration didn't even condemn the recent settlements. They said they may not be helpful towards achieving peace. All that is is lip service. Hussein crafted a UN resolution to make these settlements illegal. Trump has adamantly stated numerous times that he disagrees with the resolution. I don't know why you're trying to pretend Trump now agrees with it. It's lame.

Israel says there's 'ironclad' proof Obama pushed UN vote - CNN.com

I see you're doubling down on being an idiot. The Trump administration didn't even condemn the recent settlements. They said they may not be helpful towards achieving peace. All that is is lip service. Hussein crafted a UN resolution to make these settlements illegal. Trump has adamantly stated numerous times that he disagrees with the resolution. I don't know why you're trying to pretend Trump now agrees with it. It's lame.

Israel says there's 'ironclad' proof Obama pushed UN vote - CNN.com
I understand that you have a ton of reports that say Israel has iron clad proof, although there is no proof posted... but again, who fucking cares? There was a UN resolution passed that said Israel couldnt expand settlements into disputed territories. Trump releases a statement saying that Israel expanding their settlements is bad for the peace process. The reasoning for the resolution was to keep peace, trump validated it. It's not hard to put together... 2+2

Forum List

Back