🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump children unable to vote for dad in NY primary

read bettween the lines ! They don't want to vote for him !

I see no reason for the PUBLICITY on this issue--------who gets to KNOW who votes and what they vote------I THOUGHT IT IS A SECRET

Whether someone is registered to vote, and whether or not they vote in any specific election is not "SECRET", it's in fact public information.

The only "SECRET" is who you vote for.
And that isn't as secret as you might think.

Sure it is. There's a reason why your name isn't on your ballot - those records aren't kept.
Those records are kept, and I know this for a fact.

I once worked as a judge of election at one of the voting precincts in Philadelphia, and when the voting booths closed for the evening, part of the job was to pull three rolls of paper from each of the voting machines that contained the names of the people who voted, and who they voted for. The democrat and the republican who was working that division's voting precinct each were given one of these rolls of paper to give to their ward leaders, and the third one was sealed in an envelope and sent to the City Commissioner's Office, who is in charge of elections.

Ballots are not associated with a voter. You name isn't on a ballot. The fact that you voted and the party ballot you selected is recorded and is public information. Who you voted for is secret.

I see no reason for the PUBLICITY on this issue--------who gets to KNOW who votes and what they vote------I THOUGHT IT IS A SECRET

Whether someone is registered to vote, and whether or not they vote in any specific election is not "SECRET", it's in fact public information.

Sure it is. There's a reason why your name isn't on your ballot - those records aren't kept.

I once worked as a judge of election at one of the voting precincts in Philadelphia, and when the voting booths closed for the evening, part of the job was to pull three rolls of paper from each of the voting machines that contained the names of the people who voted, and who they voted for. The democrat and the republican who was working that division's voting precinct each were given one of these rolls of paper to give to their ward leaders, and the third one was sealed in an envelope and sent to the City Commissioner's Office, who is in charge of elections.

Ballots are not associated with a voter. You name isn't on a ballot. The fact that you voted and the party ballot you selected is recorded and is public information. Who you voted for is secret.
Those rolls of paper with the name of the person who voted and who they voted for aren't for public consumption, but those rolls of paper do exist. I have seen them with my own eyes.

OH no. Voter disenfranchisement, it must be stopped. Why have a time requirement?

The question for me is if they have ever registered or were they registered as Democrat before their father became a Republican?
From what I have read, Ivanka was registered as an independent, not sure about her brother. But it is really strange considering she spent the last four months lecturing Trump supporters on how to register to vote. Ooops!

Those rolls of paper with the name of the person who voted and who they voted for aren't for public consumption, but those rolls of paper do exist. I have seen them with my own eyes.

What kind of voting machine was it? I've worked in a registrars office in CA for ten years. Ballots are not associated with a voter, not on the machines, not by mail, not at all.

If I vote in a polling place, I give the judge my name, they look me up, I sign and then I'm given an access code to the voting machine or given a ballot. Neither is associated with me, the voter. The fact that I voted is public record as is they type of ballot I select in a Primary as well as political party are public information but nobody in the entire election office knows or can know who someone votes for.

What kind of voting machine was it? I've worked in a registrars office in CA for ten years. Ballots are not associated with a voter, not on the machines, not by mail, not at all.

If I vote in a polling place, I give the judge my name, they look me up, I sign and then I'm given an access code to the voting machine or given a ballot. Neither is associated with me, the voter. The fact that I voted is public record as is they type of ballot I select in a Primary as well as political party are public information but nobody in the entire election office knows or can know who someone votes for.
This was close to about 20 years ago, so I couldn't tell you what type of voting machine it was. All I can tell you is what I know I saw come out of the back of those machines at the end of the night.

This was close to about 20 years ago, so I couldn't tell you what type of voting machine it was. All I can tell you is what I know I saw come out of the back of those machines at the end of the night.

It was 20 years ago, you can't remember what kind of machines they were that you worked with all night, but you're certain that people knew who folks voted for. Yeah, okay then.

I can assure you that today, despite what you think occurred 20 years ago, who you vote for is between you and the ballot box, that's it. Unless you tell someone, nobody knows.

Forum List

Back