Trump claims Carson endorsement

Yo, Carson wants a future job in politics! Can`t blame him, follow the money!

"GTP"
765f0c361b8d2f77d0f947f01515132c.jpg

Just goes to show how power/money talks, to those willing to give up their principles and souls...

Christie, and now Carson....Christie, though he heavily bad mouthed Trump in the beginning, I could see how a potential attorney general position could easily win him over, he's always been that kind of guy, he kissed Obama's ass for his own benefit....so nothing new with him...

BUT Carson....for a Surgeon General position promise....I would have never in a million years guessed that was to come....

• Banned
I don't think that Carson is horse trading for an administration post. He probably is just trying to pretend he's relevant, before he scampers off to take another nap.

I hope he isn't pulling a Cruz lol
I think Carson would make a good SG. I don't think he would hack it up, and he would be sticking to something he actually knows. 2 for 1 special

It sounded like Trump offered Carson Secretary of Education, not Surgeon General. I prefer Michele Rhee, but apparently Carson likes Charter Schools, which Trump also supports. I hope Trump keeps filling out an all-star cabinet to help voters decide.

It sounded like Trump offered Carson Secretary of Education, not Surgeon General. I prefer Michele Rhee, but apparently Carson likes Charter Schools, which Trump also supports. I hope Trump keeps filling out an all-star cabinet to help voters decide.

My God TWO idiots threatening education.

Cruz will eliminate the Dept of Education and just block grant money to the States. Carson is no idiot, just a fish out of water in the political game, he should have stuck to brain surgery. Rhee is no idiot, who else could straighten out the DC school system? She sees the truth and deals with it.

Forum List

Back