Trump claims he recommended Ohio for the convention

sonic

VIP Member
Dec 30, 2015
The assclown had NOTHING to do with the selection. He wasn't a candidate or even talking about being a candidate when the location was picked.
The man is absolutely delusional. Fact checkers currently have him at close to 90% half-lies or worse.
Trump: You're welcome Ohio

Cool....he's going to carry the entirety of the rust belt....people are sick of the democrat filth there....

The assclown had NOTHING to do with the selection. He wasn't a candidate or even talking about being a candidate when the location was picked.
The man is absolutely delusional. Fact checkers currently have him at close to 90% half-lies or worse.

two years after Ford moved out of Mexico he claimed responsibility for that too.

scratch that ... 5 years

The presidential candidate said in tweets on Sunday that his constant criticism of Ford on the campaign trail had pushed the company to halt plans for a $2.5 billion factory in Mexico and stay in Ohio. His rivals, Trump said, would not have been able to accomplish the same.

But Ford is moving forward with its engine and transmission plant in Mexico, the company said, and the decision to produce pickup trucks in the United States long predates the presidential race.

“Ford has not spoken with Mr. Trump, nor have we made any changes to our plans,” Ford said. “We decided to move the F-650 and F-750 medium-duty trucks to Ohio Assembly in 2011, long before any candidates announced their intention to run for U.S. president.”

Last edited:

two years after Ford moved out of Mexico he claimed responsibility for that too.
I can't wait until he has a chat with ford.....

the river crossing or the model of automobile manufacture...??

the river crossing or the model of automobile manufacture...??
Sure...

I've been calling him "Bozo the Clown"...but yeah..."assclown" works just as well.. Total liar...total pathological personality. The scariest part of a pathological narcissist isn't their predictable behavior, it's the people who can't see what's right in front of them, insisting "there's nothing wrong with him!...He's great!" *shudder* That's the stuff of sci-fi movies. Too bad it's real life and the leadership of the free world at stake in such troubling times.

Cool....he's going to carry the entirety of the rust belt....people are sick of the democrat filth there....
You're a fucking idiot, and you prove it every time you post.

You average over 100 totally worthless one line posts a day. Get a life loser.

I've been calling him "Bozo the Clown"...but yeah..."assclown" works just as well.. Total liar...total pathological personality. The scariest part of a pathological narcissist isn't their predictable behavior, it's the people who can't see what's right in front of them, insisting "there's nothing wrong with him!...He's great!" *shudder* That's the stuff of sci-fi movies. Too bad it's real life and the leadership of the free world at stake in such troubling times.
I just call it hitlery....

I just call it hitlery....
That's it, What is it? -Red Hot Chili peppers..........

And that's why the King of the Rustbelt (Kasich) dissed him by not showing up to the convention?...

Forum List

Back