trump claims he told NATO country he would not protect them if Russia attacked them

Trump doesn't have any policies. He's playing to his base, which has been convinced by the voices they trust that America can go it alone.

They don't want to soil the country with people who are beneath them, nor do they want to deal with people in other countries who are beneath them.
America has been going it alone by paying for everything for over 25 years straight.

Explain the mental gymnastics how countries paying their fair share leads to republican sex and drug parties. You're mentally ill.
Republicans are freaky like that. You tell me what’s happening. First, Madison Cawthorn spills the beans on sex and drugs and gets run out of town by his own party! Second, there are authoritative reports of the Trump WH being a open air drug market, except the taxpayers were footing the bill!

Republicans are freaky like that. You tell me what’s happening. First, Madison Cawthorn spills the beans on sex and drugs and gets run out of town by his own party! Second, there are authoritative reports of the Trump WH being a open air drug market, except the taxpayers were footing the bill!
Oh yeah. Who in the crock of shit is Madison Cawthorn.

If they had not paid their fee into NATO. The Russian asset is at it again. trump does not even try to hide is allegiance to Putin anymore. He doesn't have to. The repub party has become a Putin/Russia loving cult, who only greater allegiance in to the Russian asset, trump. You think trump ' won't leave NATO is re-elected. Think again....

Former President Donald J. Trump said on Saturday that, while president, he told the leaders of NATO countries that he would “encourage” Russia “to do whatever the hell they want” to countries that had not paid the money they owed to the military alliance.
So you think we should be footing the bill to protect other countries which are supposed to help pay for their own defense that we provide, but they don't?

Sometimes I swear this man is trying to lose. All he has to do is keep his mouth shut and let Biden drown in the media cycle and instead he just keeps trying to one up him on the insanity scale.

Trump poorly educated.jpg

Does not have to keep quiet. He knows there is no other option. Will Trump supporters vote dem?

Yes, if he kept his mouth shut 90% of the time and stopped the tweets he could skyrocket in popularity. Except damage was already done years ago.

trump spastic.jpg

Who needs to fight us when we had a president selling us out? How many of the documents Trump stole ended up in Russia, China, Iran or NK?

None.

How many of the documents Biden had did?

Since we know some were stored for a while in DC's Chinatown, and at the Penn-Biden Center, where Penn received millions of Chinese dollars, etc.

I'm just out of words at this point. Imagine what our allies are thinking. Does he not realize they know what's happening right near them, in Ukraine?

This is a former, and possibly future, American President. He's killing us. He figures we don't need allies. How do people support this?

We don't support it.

But as I said, not much choice. We got a senile, traitorous fool or lying conman Trump for the choice. At least with scummy Trump I won't die fighting dem jackboots or robots coming for my guns. Nor will I have to learn Spanish as the dems will be stopped trying to turn America into Mehico ASAP.

biden chef biden jpg.jpg

Sometimes I swear this man is trying to lose. All he has to do is keep his mouth shut and let Biden drown in the media cycle and instead he just keeps trying to one up him on the insanity scale.

Perhaps they should pay their dues. Problem solved

Well, pay your dues. How hard is that?
Do you even know what the “dues” are?

Why would you ever want ur president to encourage an enemy to attack an ally? Even if they weren’t paying their “dues”?

Who needs to fight us when we had a president selling us out? How many of the documents Trump stole ended up in Russia, China, Iran or NK?
Perhaps you should ask Biden's DNI, She did that assessment two years ago. That she's kept quiet should give you a clue.

Forum List

Back