trump claims he told NATO country he would not protect them if Russia attacked them

I have a home security service. Someone breaks in and they call me asked me if it’s me. If not, they call the police. If I don’t answer, they call the police. Not a big deal, but it’s worth a few dollars that I pay. I should ask them though. Hey dudes, if I never pay you, are you still going to protect me?
YOU THINK it maybe a little more compilated than that???

If they had not paid their fee into NATO. The Russian asset is at it again. trump does not even try to hide is allegiance to Putin anymore. He doesn't have to. The repub party has become a Putin/Russia loving cult, who only greater allegiance in to the Russian asset, trump. You think trump ' won't leave NATO is re-elected. Think again....

Former President Donald J. Trump said on Saturday that, while president, he told the leaders of NATO countries that he would “encourage” Russia “to do whatever the hell they want” to countries that had not paid the money they owed to the military alliance.
If there is a move against NATO, would you agree that we'll need all hands on deck and be able to employ as much as possible against the enemy?

/-----/ A twp second Google search proves you have no idea of WTF you're talking abount --- as usual.
  1. https://www.bloomberg.com › news › articles › 2021-03-16 › nato-members-ramp-up-defense-spending-after-pressure-from-trump

NATO Members Ramp Up Defense Spending After Pressure From Trump

Mar 16, 2021The military budgets of NATO's European nations and Canada increased to an estimated 1.73% of gross domestic product in 2020, up from 1.55% in 2019, the alliance said in an annual report released...

No, your response show that YOU have no idea what you're talking about, hence my earlier comment about the poor critical thinking skills of MAGA. Since I know you still won't be able to fire enough neurons to understand what I mean, I was referring to his alleged statement of telling a European leader he'd encourage Russia to do whatever they hell they wanted to his country. I highly doubt he ever said that. I am well aware that he got Europe to kick in their fair share towards NATO. I even gave him credit for it on this site back when it happened.

You can go back to watching the Teletubbies now.

No, your response show that YOU have no idea what you're talking about, hence my earlier comment about the poor critical thinking skills of MAGA. Since I know you still won't be able to fire enough neurons to understand what I mean, I was referring to his alleged statement of telling a European leader he'd encourage Russia to do whatever they hell they wanted to his country. I highly doubt he ever said that. I am well aware that he got Europe to kick in their fair share towards NATO. I even gave him credit for it on this site back when it happened.

You can go back to watching the Teletubbies now.
Again, you hate Americans too? Wow. Critical thinking isn’t your thing for sure. Anytime punk. I expect you’re a Ukraine first cuck

Last edited:
He attacked Haley for her husband not being there, because he's deployed with the military.

I mean, how does he keep the support of military members when he so blatantly attacks them?

I think Trump has reached the point where he can say just about anything now and people will defend him no matter what. As if to admit they're wrong, they'd have to admit they're stupid or something, so double down and support him even more.
The Us vs Them mentality goes both ways

Trump haters are as equally driven as trump supporters

And I dont exclude myself

I am loathe to concede an inch to the left on any issue, any time

Thats what happens when the enemy attacks you 24 hours a day, every day

Trump whining and lying about NATO ‘paying dues’ illustrates that he was – and is – unfit to be president.

Treating our long-time allies like tenants in an apartment building with threats of eviction for not paying rent demonstrates Trump’s comprehensive ignorance of foreign policy and a lack of understanding of international affairs.

Given Trump’s level of ignorance and incompetence, insanity is the only reasonable explanation as to why anyone would vote for the likes of Trump.
When you look at his comments you have to wonder who they help. A keader would have a quiet word rather than this. All he does is encourage russia, china and whoever.
Who knows what the stupid fuck will spout next ?

That Trump would abandon our allies to Russian aggression comes as no surprise, of course – consistent with Trump’s contempt for democracy and support for authoritarian dictators and despots such as Putin.

Given this and countless other examples of Trump being unfit to be president, voting for Trump is indeed unmitigated madness – there’s no other explanation.
The explanation is that Leftist Brits have no clue how to run a government or NATO.
1. Trump is abandoning no one who pays what they owe.
2. If you don't meet your financial obligations you get fed to the wolves,
3. Trump doesn't tolerate deadbeats.
4. Any questions?

Sometimes I swear this man is trying to lose. All he has to do is keep his mouth shut and let Biden drown in the media cycle and instead he just keeps trying to one up him on the insanity scale.

I’ll take forgetful over batshit crazy.

The Us vs Them mentality goes both ways

Trump haters are as equally driven as trump supporters

And I dont exclude myself

I am loathe to concede an inch to the left on any issue, any time

Thats what happens when the enemy attacks you 24 hours a day, every day
Nothing on their terms ever. The No comprise fkers

When you look at his comments you have to wonder who they help. A keader would have a quiet word rather than this. All he does is encourage russia, china and whoever.
Who knows what the stupid fuck will spout next ?
How does he encourage China?

Forum List

Back