trump claims he told NATO country he would not protect them if Russia attacked them

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

If they had not paid their fee into NATO. The Russian asset is at it again. trump does not even try to hide is allegiance to Putin anymore. He doesn't have to. The repub party has become a Putin/Russia loving cult, who only greater allegiance in to the Russian asset, trump. You think trump ' won't leave NATO is re-elected. Think again....

Former President Donald J. Trump said on Saturday that, while president, he told the leaders of NATO countries that he would “encourage” Russia “to do whatever the hell they want” to countries that had not paid the money they owed to the military alliance.

If they had not paid their fee into NATO. The Russian asset is at it again. trump does not even try to hide is allegiance to Putin anymore. He doesn't have to. The repub party has become a Putin/Russia loving cult, who only greater allegiance in to the Russian asset, trump. You think trump ' won't leave NATO is re-elected. Think again....

Former President Donald J. Trump said on Saturday that, while president, he told the leaders of NATO countries that he would “encourage” Russia “to do whatever the hell they want” to countries that had not paid the money they owed to the military alliance.
You need to check your reading comprehension skills, moron.

It seems logical that a strong American president would kick some ass in NATO and force them to pay their fair share. Maybe NATO countries would rather deal with a weak president who sees dead people.
He is doing Poootin's bidding, encouraging the wat criminal to attach NATO countries. But you are MAGA, so you are blind.

Good for Trump. Anything else?

Sometimes I swear this man is trying to lose. All he has to do is keep his mouth shut and let Biden drown in the media cycle and instead he just keeps trying to one up him on the insanity scale.

Sometimes I swear this man is trying to lose. All he has to do is keep his mouth shut and let Biden drown in the media cycle and instead he just keeps trying to one up him on the insanity scale.

For insanity, he's way ahead

Well, pay your dues. How hard is that?

He attacked Haley for her husband not being there, because he's deployed with the military.

I mean, how does he keep the support of military members when he so blatantly attacks them?

I think Trump has reached the point where he can say just about anything now and people will defend him no matter what. As if to admit they're wrong, they'd have to admit they're stupid or something, so double down and support him even more.

I was waiting on someone to create a thread on this subject.
It's only alarming to bunch of Europeans that want us to do their dirty work for them. If the EU wants a war with Russia so badly, let them start and fight it. NATO wants free protection. Something everyone else has to pay for. I wouldn’t protect them either. We saved their asses twice before. Third time is not the charm.

It's only alarming to bunch of Europeans that want us to do their dirty work for them. If the EU wants a war with Russia so badly, let them start and fight it. NATO wants free protection. Something everyone else has to pay for. I wouldn’t protect them either. We saved their asses twice before. Third time is not the charm.
Indeed. They are the ones clamoring for war with Russia, by funding Ukraine.

Let them take on Russia without our help.

NATO was a bribe/assurance to Germany so it wouldn't become a nuclear power to defend itself from Russia. Absolutely no surprise the US wants to walk away from its word and leave other countries holding the baby, again.

If Trump would keep his mouth shut and factually engage in a realistic policy and credible political arguments - then there would be NO MAGA crowd and a Trump. But simply Republicans and/or those opposing the Democrats and Left/Lib policy, just as ever before - via "credible" political arguments and therefore offering a political "alternative".

That ALL political parties in the USA only "offer" political alternatives but never materialize them is understood - same goes for all these other fake democracies and their parties.

It's alarming that people simply do not understand how NATO works.

The US spends so much on the military, but most is not NATO based.

That the US spent so much money invading Iraq and Afghanistan, then criticizing other countries who did not invaded anyone for not spending enough on their military is, quite frankly, fucking absurd.

Forum List

Back