🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump claims his campaign has polls showing him leading in most swing states

Yes, he also has documents proving he’s a billionaire. But you can’t see them.
He keeps it with all that proof he has that Obama was born in Kenya

He actually has that. Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya

Utterly off the topic but ------------------------------------------------------- Linkie?

How to keep a moron busy...

Sure. Here you go. If you don't acknowledge it, I'll put you on my long list of leftists who can no longer request links. I don't provide additional links when they are requested then ignored.

Just FYI, his ho also called Kenya his "home country."

I'm not criticizing her, he obviously told her that too. Obama wasn't born in Kenya and didn't grow up there. What a dumb ass, getting his own country of birth wrong

So now you're inserting the word "obviously"? Pivot much?

You made the ass-ertion that O'bama told his publisher he was born in Kenya. Your exact words. Verbatim.

I'm still waiting for a link to that telling. I'm still not seeing one. And it's most interesting that you threaten to run away in advance if this dearth of evidence is pointed out. Wimp.

Even leftist Snopes said you're full of shit, that Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya
Now you're kazzing (i.e., lying) again. Nowhere in that Snopes article does it state Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya. :eusa_liar:

Right. Snopes didn't say that Obama's publisher makes up where their authors are born.

And again, which you keep ignoring because it obliterates any hint of an argument you think you have, Obama's ho came out and said Kenya is Obama's "home country" proving he was the source of the lie.

Just FYI, Obama was born in Hawaii. He's stupid as shit. Who gets the country they are born in wrong???? Unbelievable. What a stupid douche
While you flail as you utterly fail to prove Obama told his publicist he was born in Kenya, who get's their own father's birthplace wrong ... 3 times ... when they have possession of their father's birth certificate??

:lmao:

1) Donald Trump's The Art of the Deal (1987) falsely states that Fred Trump was the son of an immigrant from Sweden and born in New Jersey.

2) At a news conference in Brussels July 12, President Trump told reporters, “My father was from Germany.”

3) 2019, Donald Trump wrongly claims his father was born in Germany – again

Reality -- Impeached Trump's father was born in New York.

Um ... I didn't say Obama got his father's birthplace wrong, he got his OWN birthplace wrong. He is in fact the only President to ever do that. If a Republican did that in 1990 like Obama did, you'd still be melting down. I'm just laughing at Obama, the dumbass.

Interesting you're calling Michelle a liar. Where's your proof of that?
"I didn't say Obama got his father's birthplace wrong"

I didn't say you did. Sadly, your G-d given reading comprehension issues bite you again.

"He is in fact the only President to ever do that."

That could be true had Obama told his publicist he was born in Kenya, but seeing as how you not only failed miserably to prove that, you even kazzed (i.e, lied) in yet another failed attempt to prove it.

I proved it twice. First, his publisher has no history of making up their author's bios. Second, you're calling Michelle a liar still. Based on what is she a liar?

UNbelievable, the level of self-delusion.

Here's what went down. Check me.

YOU: "O'bama told his publisher [that] he was born in Kenya".

ME: "Oh yeah? Linkie?"

YOU: "Sure, here's a link to his publicist saying at no time did O'bama transmit any such information".

IT'S ON THE RECORD, GUMMO.

:cuckoo:

Yes, you called Obama's publisher a liar, you called Michelle a liar. You called Hillary a liar.

According to you everyone is telling the SAME lie about Obama. Why are they all doing that?
LOLOL

You think Hillary also claimed Obama was born in Kenya? :cuckoo:

Yes, he also has documents proving he’s a billionaire. But you can’t see them.
He keeps it with all that proof he has that Obama was born in Kenya

He actually has that. Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya

Utterly off the topic but ------------------------------------------------------- Linkie?

How to keep a moron busy...

Sure. Here you go. If you don't acknowledge it, I'll put you on my long list of leftists who can no longer request links. I don't provide additional links when they are requested then ignored.

Just FYI, his ho also called Kenya his "home country."

I'm not criticizing her, he obviously told her that too. Obama wasn't born in Kenya and didn't grow up there. What a dumb ass, getting his own country of birth wrong

So now you're inserting the word "obviously"? Pivot much?

You made the ass-ertion that O'bama told his publisher he was born in Kenya. Your exact words. Verbatim.

I'm still waiting for a link to that telling. I'm still not seeing one. And it's most interesting that you threaten to run away in advance if this dearth of evidence is pointed out. Wimp.

Even leftist Snopes said you're full of shit, that Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya
Now you're kazzing (i.e., lying) again. Nowhere in that Snopes article does it state Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya. :eusa_liar:

Right. Snopes didn't say that Obama's publisher makes up where their authors are born.

And again, which you keep ignoring because it obliterates any hint of an argument you think you have, Obama's ho came out and said Kenya is Obama's "home country" proving he was the source of the lie.

Just FYI, Obama was born in Hawaii. He's stupid as shit. Who gets the country they are born in wrong???? Unbelievable. What a stupid douche
While you flail as you utterly fail to prove Obama told his publicist he was born in Kenya, who get's their own father's birthplace wrong ... 3 times ... when they have possession of their father's birth certificate??

:lmao:

1) Donald Trump's The Art of the Deal (1987) falsely states that Fred Trump was the son of an immigrant from Sweden and born in New Jersey.

2) At a news conference in Brussels July 12, President Trump told reporters, “My father was from Germany.”

3) 2019, Donald Trump wrongly claims his father was born in Germany – again

Reality -- Impeached Trump's father was born in New York.

Um ... I didn't say Obama got his father's birthplace wrong, he got his OWN birthplace wrong. He is in fact the only President to ever do that. If a Republican did that in 1990 like Obama did, you'd still be melting down. I'm just laughing at Obama, the dumbass.

Interesting you're calling Michelle a liar. Where's your proof of that?
When did Obama ever get his birthplace wrong?

It is Trump who was born in Jamaica and lies about his fathers ”oranges”

I already answered that question. Now stop Fauning and take your hand out of his pants
Trump hides his Jamaican birthplace and makes up lies about Obama and his father

polls are snapshots of the moment based on the opinions of a small number of people.

Very true and a single poll will tell you it’s margin for error.

But if snapshot after snapshot, after snapshot shows you the same picture, you can begin to draw conclusions
Only if you just look at the numbers and don’t dig any deeper than that we all know now that polls can be manipulated to get the result you want by the way you word the questions and by how the percent of people who identify as Republican, Democrat and independent break down within a poll. If you had a poll that had 60 percent Democrats 20 percent Republican and 20 independent the poll would swing to Democrat if you reversed that to 60 percent Republican it would swing to them.

Yup. That's why anyone who believes in polls is pretty damned dumb. To many variables for anyone to take seriously. Anyone can manipulate them to show anything they want them to show.
Be careful as some Liberal who is a self-proclaimed genius will tag you with a Smiley!

polls are snapshots of the moment based on the opinions of a small number of people.

Very true and a single poll will tell you it’s margin for error.

But if snapshot after snapshot, after snapshot shows you the same picture, you can begin to draw conclusions
Only if you just look at the numbers and don’t dig any deeper than that we all know now that polls can be manipulated to get the result you want by the way you word the questions and by how the percent of people who identify as Republican, Democrat and independent break down within a poll. If you had a poll that had 60 percent Democrats 20 percent Republican and 20 independent the poll would swing to Democrat if you reversed that to 60 percent Republican it would swing to them.

Yup. That's why anyone who believes in polls is pretty damned dumb. To many variables for anyone to take seriously. Anyone can manipulate them to show anything they want them to show.
Anyone but Trump can manipulate them

He has to resort to making up imaginary polls

All polls are imaginary. Just imagine how you want one to go and viola, there it is. LOL
In Trumps mind they are imaginary

You just have to make up your own numbers and everyone will believe you

Only one really matters.

See you in November.

This is complete bullshit of course, but it raises questions about the narrative around polls. I thought polls were all bullshit because Hillary lost. Why would it matter if these polls existed either way?

With democrats burning down cities, why would you even question it? You cant possibly think that democrats didnt lose shitloads of votes after all this violence.

This is complete bullshit of course, but it raises questions about the narrative around polls. I thought polls were all bullshit because Hillary lost. Why would it matter if these polls existed either way?

With democrats burning down cities, why would you even question it? You cant possibly think that democrats didnt lose shitloads of votes after all this violence.
You people are such morons. “Democrats” aren’t rioting. People upset about police brutality are. More importantly, MOST of the protests are peaceful.

You people are such morons. “Democrats” aren’t rioting. People upset about police brutality are. More importantly, MOST of the protests are peaceful.
So the riots we see all over the country everyday arent riots? Youve lost your marbles. :cuckoo:

So the riots we see all over the country everyday arent riots? Youve lost your marbles. :cuckoo:
No you moron. You just can’t handle basic reading comprehension.

You mean where you made the unverified claim that the protests have been mostly peaceful? Ive seen no evidence of that. Furthermore, what would it matter? The end result is, democrats have destroyed billions of dollars in private and state property during financial hard times, and they are still doing it.

You mean where you made the unverified claim that the protests have been mostly peaceful? Ive seen no evidence of that. Furthermore, what would it matter? The end result is, democrats have destroyed billions of dollars in private and state property during financial hard times, and they are still doing it.
You see no evidence of that because all you fucking watch garbage like Fox News. Perhaps if you ventured to a news source that didn’t suck rightwing dick, maybe you’d learn something new. And again, these people are upset about police brutality. That is the ONLY issue that unites them.

You see no evidence of that because all you fucking watch garbage like Fox News. Perhaps if you ventured to a news source that didn’t suck rightwing dick, maybe you’d learn something new. And again, these people are upset about police brutality. That is the ONLY issue that unites them.
So you have no evidence. Why am i not surprised?

Where was your evidence they were all democrats? See how that works? If you actually did some digging, you’d learn something about it. Instead I’m guessing you suck Hannity’s dick.

Where was your evidence they were all democrats? See how that works? If you actually did some digging, you’d learn something about it. Instead I’m guessing you suck Hannity’s dick.
Republicans have no history of rioting. :cuckoo:

Republicans have no history of rioting. :cuckoo:
Neither do democrats.

Typical Trump

Claim he has something and refuse to present it
How did that Russia Claim go?
How about the Russian influenced Steele Dossier?
How about the Mueller Report?
I know the Shiff Sham saved you Nope sorry
It went great as far as the investigation and the proof. Why is Barr still suppressing the Mueller Report and the Grand Jury testimony?

I might add that it's only going to get worse for Biden.
The absentee Manchurian candidate is going to have to rear his hair plugs
at some point and show what he really lacks.

I'm not sure he will. Donald is his own worst enemy.
Yeah, yeah he will have to. Donald does hurt himself, but, that still isn't a pass
for a candidate not do any campaigning. I think most level headed democrats
won't give a pass on that.
We don’t give a fuck. Why does he need to campaign? To find out his positions so that we can compare them to...what? Donald’s daily brain fart, changing his mind depending on how he woke up that morning? Fuck that noise. We’re voting against Trump, not for Biden.

I don't really trust anything Trump says anymore. His way of operating seems to be claim victory, and then hope everyone else believes the b.s. he's laying down.

Remember when the virus was supposed to go away "like a miracle"? Or how about him saying that the virus would be greatly reduced by the summer heat? Nothing that man has claimed about this virus is credible.
Unlike yourself, I am only paying attention to what politicians do, not what they say.
As an example, take AOC...she is an idiot but truly cares about her constituents.
There is not a single thing you can point to that justifies calling her an idiot. Especially when you have nothing to say about Louie Gohmert, Ted Yoho, Virginia Foxx, and Marsha Blackburn.

Forum List

Back