🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump claims his campaign has polls showing him leading in most swing states

There is not a single thing you can point to that justifies calling her an idiot.

This is your evidence that she’s stupid? :lol:

Have you seen her question witnesses?

Typical Trump

Claim he has something and refuse to present it
How did that Russia Claim go?
How about the Russian influenced Steele Dossier?
How about the Mueller Report?
I know the Shiff Sham saved you Nope sorry
It went great as far as the investigation and the proof. Why is Barr still suppressing the Mueller Report and the Grand Jury testimony?
Now you want to blame Barr because the democrats never used anything from the Mueller report.
You’re a fucking liar. As always.

This is complete bullshit of course, but it raises questions about the narrative around polls. I thought polls were all bullshit because Hillary lost. Why would it matter if these polls existed either way?

With democrats burning down cities, why would you even question it? You cant possibly think that democrats didnt lose shitloads of votes after all this violence.
You people are such morons. “Democrats” aren’t rioting. People upset about police brutality are. More importantly, MOST of the protests are peaceful.
So the riots we see all over the country everyday arent riots? Youve lost your marbles. :cuckoo:
No you moron. You just can’t handle basic reading comprehension.
You mean where you made the unverified claim that the protests have been mostly peaceful? Ive seen no evidence of that. Furthermore, what would it matter? The end result is, democrats have destroyed billions of dollars in private and state property during financial hard times, and they are still doing it.
You see no evidence of that because all you fucking watch garbage like Fox News. Perhaps if you ventured to a news source that didn’t suck rightwing dick, maybe you’d learn something new. And again, these people are upset about police brutality. That is the ONLY issue that unites them.
So you have no evidence. Why am i not surprised?
Where was your evidence they were all democrats? See how that works? If you actually did some digging, you’d learn something about it. Instead I’m guessing you suck Hannity’s dick.
Republicans have no history of rioting. :cuckoo:
Neither do democrats.
Every riot the nation has ever had was done by democrats.
Tulsa 1921
Yep, that was also a democrat riot. Thanks for the example.
LOLOL

Suuure, uh-huh.
icon_rolleyes.gif

default.jpg

Trump has committed “treason” against the USA and Barr is an accomplice

Treason is defined as intentionally betraying one’s allegiance by levying war against the government or giving aid or comfort to its enemies. It’s the most serious offense one can commit against the government and is punishable by imprisonment and death. Treason prosecutions are rare; there have been fewer than 40 federal prosecutions in U.S. history.
:)-

Trump has committed “treason” against the USA and Barr is an accomplice

Treason is defined as intentionally betraying one’s allegiance by levying war against the government or giving aid or comfort to its enemies. It’s the most serious offense one can commit against the government and is punishable by imprisonment and death. Treason prosecutions are rare; there have been fewer than 40 federal prosecutions in U.S. history.
Traitorous bitch you are

Typical Trump

How did that Russia Claim go?
How about the Russian influenced Steele Dossier?
How about the Mueller Report?
I know the Shiff Sham saved you Nope sorry
It went great as far as the investigation and the proof. Why is Barr still suppressing the Mueller Report and the Grand Jury testimony?
Now you want to blame Barr because the democrats never used anything from the Mueller report.
You’re a fucking liar. As always.
where is the lie? What part of the Mueller report did the democrats use during the Schiff Sham impeachment?

Traitorous bitch you are

Oh poor baby, the truth hurts when "you" are caught lying and then lie to coverup another lie.
I believe this is called talking out of both ends of your crooked mouth, my sweet dumpling with warts

no doubt, you got this nasty trick from your lover da dump.

This is complete bullshit of course, but it raises questions about the narrative around polls. I thought polls were all bullshit because Hillary lost. Why would it matter if these polls existed either way?

Donald is always claiming that "we have polls".
And he ALWAYS fails to produce them, or their methodology.
#TheyDontExist :cool:

With democrats burning down cities, why would you even question it? You cant possibly think that democrats didnt lose shitloads of votes after all this violence.
You people are such morons. “Democrats” aren’t rioting. People upset about police brutality are. More importantly, MOST of the protests are peaceful.
So the riots we see all over the country everyday arent riots? Youve lost your marbles. :cuckoo:
No you moron. You just can’t handle basic reading comprehension.
You mean where you made the unverified claim that the protests have been mostly peaceful? Ive seen no evidence of that. Furthermore, what would it matter? The end result is, democrats have destroyed billions of dollars in private and state property during financial hard times, and they are still doing it.
You see no evidence of that because all you fucking watch garbage like Fox News. Perhaps if you ventured to a news source that didn’t suck rightwing dick, maybe you’d learn something new. And again, these people are upset about police brutality. That is the ONLY issue that unites them.
So you have no evidence. Why am i not surprised?
Where was your evidence they were all democrats? See how that works? If you actually did some digging, you’d learn something about it. Instead I’m guessing you suck Hannity’s dick.
Republicans have no history of rioting. :cuckoo:
Neither do democrats.
Every riot the nation has ever had was done by democrats.

If the republic has never had a riot means they don't count the Oklahoma City bombing.

Or the party has never pushed freedoms forward.

Typical Trump

Now we know polls don't mean shit. They didn't know so many people would show up to vote Trump out. No poll will tell you how many people are going to show up on election night or how many will mail in their votes early.

Forum List

Back