🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump claims his campaign has polls showing him leading in most swing states

Yes, he also has documents proving he’s a billionaire. But you can’t see them.
He keeps it with all that proof he has that Obama was born in Kenya

He actually has that. Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya and his publisher put it in his bio.

What's funny is that Obama was born in Hawaii. What sort of idiot gets their own birth country wrong? Who ever did that other than the stupid fuck Obama?
LOLOL

Haven't you been bitch-slapped enough over this? Last time you claimed this, you failed miserably to prove Obama told his publicist he was born in Kenya.

spank-gif.278780

Fatter o' mact he gave us a link that disproved his own wacko claim.

I didn't even need to bring up that nobody, by the term's very definition, remembers his/her own birth.

He actually has that. Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya

Utterly off the topic but ------------------------------------------------------- Linkie?

How to keep a moron busy...

Sure. Here you go. If you don't acknowledge it, I'll put you on my long list of leftists who can no longer request links. I don't provide additional links when they are requested then ignored.

Just FYI, his ho also called Kenya his "home country."

I'm not criticizing her, he obviously told her that too. Obama wasn't born in Kenya and didn't grow up there. What a dumb ass, getting his own country of birth wrong

So now you're inserting the word "obviously"? Pivot much?

You made the ass-ertion that O'bama told his publisher he was born in Kenya. Your exact words. Verbatim.

I'm still waiting for a link to that telling. I'm still not seeing one. And it's most interesting that you threaten to run away in advance if this dearth of evidence is pointed out. Wimp.

Even leftist Snopes said you're full of shit, that Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya
Now you're kazzing (i.e., lying) again. Nowhere in that Snopes article does it state Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya. :eusa_liar:

Right. Snopes didn't say that Obama's publisher makes up where their authors are born.

And again, which you keep ignoring because it obliterates any hint of an argument you think you have, Obama's ho came out and said Kenya is Obama's "home country" proving he was the source of the lie.

Just FYI, Obama was born in Hawaii. He's stupid as shit. Who gets the country they are born in wrong???? Unbelievable. What a stupid douche
While you flail as you utterly fail to prove Obama told his publicist he was born in Kenya, who get's their own father's birthplace wrong ... 3 times ... when they have possession of their father's birth certificate??

:lmao:

1) Donald Trump's The Art of the Deal (1987) falsely states that Fred Trump was the son of an immigrant from Sweden and born in New Jersey.

2) At a news conference in Brussels July 12, President Trump told reporters, “My father was from Germany.”

3) 2019, Donald Trump wrongly claims his father was born in Germany – again

Reality -- Impeached Trump's father was born in New York.

Um ... I didn't say Obama got his father's birthplace wrong, he got his OWN birthplace wrong. He is in fact the only President to ever do that. If a Republican did that in 1990 like Obama did, you'd still be melting down. I'm just laughing at Obama, the dumbass.

Interesting you're calling Michelle a liar. Where's your proof of that?
"I didn't say Obama got his father's birthplace wrong"

I didn't say you did. Sadly, your G-d given reading comprehension issues bite you again.

"He is in fact the only President to ever do that."

That could be true had Obama told his publicist he was born in Kenya, but seeing as how you not only failed miserably to prove that, you even kazzed (i.e, lied) in yet another failed attempt to prove it.

I proved it twice. First, his publisher has no history of making up their author's bios. Second, you're calling Michelle a liar still. Based on what is she a liar?
Nope, you failed to prove it. All you proved was that it appeared in the pamphlet. You didn't prove Obama told his publicist he was born in Kenya.

As far as Michelle, she was speaking about his ancestral heritage. Much like the country of Ireland welcomed Reagan "home," though Ireland was his ancestral heritage, and not his home...

"I know at last, whence I came. And this has given my soul a new contentment and that is a joyous feeling. It is like coming home after a long journey." ~ Ronald Reagan

EXACTLY. When I went to Ireland I was going "home" too. To a place I had never been.

Utterly off the topic but ------------------------------------------------------- Linkie?

Sure. Here you go. If you don't acknowledge it, I'll put you on my long list of leftists who can no longer request links. I don't provide additional links when they are requested then ignored.

I'm not criticizing her, he obviously told her that too. Obama wasn't born in Kenya and didn't grow up there. What a dumb ass, getting his own country of birth wrong

You made the ass-ertion that O'bama told his publisher he was born in Kenya. Your exact words. Verbatim.

I'm still waiting for a link to that telling. I'm still not seeing one. And it's most interesting that you threaten to run away in advance if this dearth of evidence is pointed out. Wimp.

Even leftist Snopes said you're full of shit, that Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya
Now you're kazzing (i.e., lying) again. Nowhere in that Snopes article does it state Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya. :eusa_liar:

Right. Snopes didn't say that Obama's publisher makes up where their authors are born.

And again, which you keep ignoring because it obliterates any hint of an argument you think you have, Obama's ho came out and said Kenya is Obama's "home country" proving he was the source of the lie.

Just FYI, Obama was born in Hawaii. He's stupid as shit. Who gets the country they are born in wrong???? Unbelievable. What a stupid douche
While you flail as you utterly fail to prove Obama told his publicist he was born in Kenya, who get's their own father's birthplace wrong ... 3 times ... when they have possession of their father's birth certificate??

1) Donald Trump's The Art of the Deal (1987) falsely states that Fred Trump was the son of an immigrant from Sweden and born in New Jersey.

2) At a news conference in Brussels July 12, President Trump told reporters, “My father was from Germany.”

Um ... I didn't say Obama got his father's birthplace wrong, he got his OWN birthplace wrong. He is in fact the only President to ever do that. If a Republican did that in 1990 like Obama did, you'd still be melting down. I'm just laughing at Obama, the dumbass.

I didn't say you did. Sadly, your G-d given reading comprehension issues bite you again.

That could be true had Obama told his publicist he was born in Kenya, but seeing as how you not only failed miserably to prove that, you even kazzed (i.e, lied) in yet another failed attempt to prove it.

I proved it twice. First, his publisher has no history of making up their author's bios. Second, you're calling Michelle a liar still. Based on what is she a liar?
Nope, you failed to prove it. All you proved was that it appeared in the pamphlet. You didn't prove Obama told his publicist he was born in Kenya.

As far as Michelle, she was speaking about his ancestral heritage. Much like the country of Ireland welcomed Reagan "home," though Ireland was his ancestral heritage, and not his home...

"I know at last, whence I came. And this has given my soul a new contentment and that is a joyous feeling. It is like coming home after a long journey." ~ Ronald Reagan

She didn't say Kenya was Obama's "ancestral country," she said his "home country." Your home country is where you were born. Where's your evidence that Michelle is lying?

Sure, Faun, Michelle is lying, Obama's publisher is lying, Hillary lied when she said Obama couldn't be President because he was born in Kenya. Poor guy, everyone is lying.

Actually, if you connect the dots, they all lead back to Obama

Nowhere did Reagan say he was born in Ireland like Obama said he was born in Kenya

He actually has that. Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya and his publisher put it in his bio.

What's funny is that Obama was born in Hawaii. What sort of idiot gets their own birth country wrong? Who ever did that other than the stupid fuck Obama?
LOLOL

Haven't you been bitch-slapped enough over this? Last time you claimed this, you failed miserably to prove Obama told his publicist he was born in Kenya.

spank-gif.278780

Fatter o' mact he gave us a link that disproved his own wacko claim.

I didn't even need to bring up that nobody, by the term's very definition, remembers his/her own birth.

So now you're claiming that Obama did say he was born in Kenya but he doesn't remember it and thinks he was born in Hawaii.

Your crap gets dumber and dumber.

Why didn't Obama look at his birth certificate then, it said he was born in Hawaii ....

EXACTLY. When I went to Ireland I was going "home" too. To a place I had never been.

He didn't say home country. Now you're desperate.

Home Country: "the country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship "

Obama wasn't born and wasn't raised in Kenya. He lied. Or according to you his wife lied and he didn't

Who is "us?" The voices in your head?

That would be the metaphorical audience laughing our collective ass off at you after you made and ass-ertion and then disproved it with your own link, proving yourself to be a liar without need of intervention.

Is it? Interesting. So why are you so insecure that you don't think your own opinion is worthwhile on its own, that it needs to be validated by a throng of imaginary people?

"Opinion" isn't even involved here. YOU made an assertion that a subject told his editor something, and then YOU destroyed your own point with a link that said no such thing happened. All I did was issue the challenge that caused you to shoot your own ass-ertion in the ass. You actually did all the work, I'm just sitting here like :popcorn:

That's not "opinion". It's a simple case of a one and a zero. Guess which one you are.

Is it? Interesting. So why are you so insecure that you don't think your own opinion is worthwhile on its own, that it needs to be validated by a throng of imaginary people?

"Opinion" isn't even involved here. YOU made an assertion that a subject told his editor something, and then YOU destroyed your own point with a link that said no such thing happened.

That's not "opinion". It's a simple case of a one and a zero. Guess which one you are.

So you're calling Michelle a liar again. Yeah.

And you provided no evidence Obama's publisher makes up their author's bios. So? Where is it?

She didn't say Kenya was Obama's "ancestral country," she said his "home country." Your home country is where you were born. Where's your evidence that Michelle is lying?

Sure, Faun, Michelle is lying, Obama's publisher is lying, Hillary lied when she said Obama couldn't be President because he was born in Kenya. Poor guy, everyone is lying.

"She didn't say Kenya was Obama's "ancestral country," she said his "home country."

So what? Saying "home country" can mean ancestral. Especially in Michelle Obama's case as even you point out, Obama wasn't born there. So no, she didn't lie.

Nowhere did Reagan say he was born in Ireland like Obama said he was born in Kenya
LOL

Ireland welcomed him "home." Ireland was never his home, now was it, ijit? Clearly, they, and Reagan himself, was speaking about his ancestry, even if you are too stupid to comprehend that.

"She didn't say Kenya was Obama's "ancestral country," she said his "home country."

So what? Saying "home country" can mean ancestral. Especially in Michelle Obama's case as even you point out, Obama wasn't born there. So no, she didn't lie.

I gave you the dictionary definition. Home country is where you are born. Everyone knows that, including you. And Michelle

UNbelievable, the level of self-delusion.

Here's what went down. Check me.

YOU: "O'bama told his publisher [that] he was born in Kenya".

ME: "Oh yeah? Linkie?"

YOU: "Sure, here's a link to his publicist saying at no time did O'bama transmit any such information".

IT'S ON THE RECORD, GUMMO.

:cuckoo:

LOL

Ireland welcomed him "home." Ireland was never his home, now was it, ijit? Clearly, they, and Reagan himself, was speaking about his ancestry, even if you are too stupid to comprehend that.

Your home is where you were born? So you're not home now or you were born where you live now? The term is HOME COUNTRY, dumb ass

He didn't say home country. Now you're desperate.

Home Country: "the country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship "

Obama wasn't born and wasn't raised in Kenya. He lied. Or according to you his wife lied and he didn't
So? Sometimes, people refer to ancestral heritage as "home country."

In addition, two teachers mentioned that some of their HLSs do not know about their home country because they were either born in U.S. or immigrated to the U.S. when they were very young, which can make it difficult to even understand let alone to maintain their home culture.

Are you ever not a kazzing moron?

Ever??

:abgg2q.jpg:

YOU: "Sure, here's a link to his publicist saying at no time did O'bama transmit any such information".

Yes, you called Obama's publisher a liar, you called Michelle a liar. You called Hillary a liar.

According to you everyone is telling the SAME lie about Obama. Why are they all doing that?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand here we go yet again, expecting different results.

WHEN and WHERE did O'bama say he was born in Kenya?

I love self-twisting pretzels. Fun to watch.

LOL

I believe Reagan was born in Tampico Illinois. Which, as we all know, is a very wonderful place in Germany.
Believe me.

Yes, you called Obama's publisher a liar, you called Michelle a liar. You called Hillary a liar.

According to you everyone is telling the SAME lie about Obama. Why are they all doing that?

I didn't even bring up O'bama's publisher. YOU DID. And a pamphlet printer is not exactly a "publisher" anyway. But then as "proof" you gave is a link QUOTING that pamphlet printer saying directly that she was never transmitted any such info by O'bama. You are what ze French call 'ow you say 'oist with own petard".

"Opinion" isn't even involved here. YOU made an assertion that a subject told his editor something, and then YOU destroyed your own point with a link that said no such thing happened.

So you're calling Michelle a liar again. Yeah.

And you provided no evidence Obama's publisher makes up their author's bios. So? Where is it?
No one but you has to prove anything. You claimed Obama told his publicist he was born in Kenya. The onus to prove that is on you.

And you've utterly and miserably failed to do that. That's because you are a failure.

And you flat out kazzed too. You said, "even leftist Snopes said you're full of shit, that Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya." When in fact, the Snopes article you linked does not state Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya.

Do you ever not kaz?

Ever??

I gave you the dictionary definition. Home country is where you are born. Everyone knows that, including you. And Michelle
So what? Not everyone always adheres to a dictionary definition. I even gave you an example. Can you learn? No. You're provably ineducable. But you've still been shown, just the same.

Forum List

Back