🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump claims his campaign has polls showing him leading in most swing states

Yes, he also has documents proving he’s a billionaire. But you can’t see them.
He keeps it with all that proof he has that Obama was born in Kenya

He actually has that. Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya and his publisher put it in his bio.

What's funny is that Obama was born in Hawaii. What sort of idiot gets their own birth country wrong? Who ever did that other than the stupid fuck Obama?

I don't really trust anything Trump says anymore. His way of operating seems to be claim victory, and then hope everyone else believes the b.s. he's laying down.

Remember when the virus was supposed to go away "like a miracle"? Or how about him saying that the virus would be greatly reduced by the summer heat? Nothing that man has claimed about this virus is credible.
Unlike yourself, I am only paying attention to what politicians do, not what they say.
As an example, take AOC...she is an idiot but truly cares about her constituents.

I don't think AOC cares about anyone but herself. She wants to be a dictator like Castro or Che. But I do agree with your philosophy to look at what politicians do and not what they say

He actually has that. Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya

Utterly off the topic but ------------------------------------------------------- Linkie?

How to keep a moron busy...

Sure. Here you go. If you don't acknowledge it, I'll put you on my long list of leftists who can no longer request links. I don't provide additional links when they are requested then ignored.

Just FYI, his ho also called Kenya his "home country."

I'm not criticizing her, he obviously told her that too. Obama wasn't born in Kenya and didn't grow up there. What a dumb ass, getting his own country of birth wrong

polls are snapshots of the moment based on the opinions of a small number of people.

Very true and a single poll will tell you it’s margin for error.

But if snapshot after snapshot, after snapshot shows you the same picture, you can begin to draw conclusions

Like in 2016.

Keep at it.
Very true

The polls showed Hillary with a sizable lead up until Comey dropped his email bombshell two weeks before the election.

Beginning to look like Trump needs another bombshell in the next 100 days

Which tells you people needed and excuse to not vote for Hillary.

And this year is no different.

The Republicans are strongly focused on winning the 2020 election.
The Democrats are strongly focused on winning the 2016 election.

Like in 2016.

Keep at it.
Very true

The polls showed Hillary with a sizable lead up until Comey dropped his email bombshell two weeks before the election.

Beginning to look like Trump needs another bombshell in the next 100 days

Which tells you people needed and excuse to not vote for Hillary.

And this year is no different.

The Republicans are strongly focused on winning the 2020 election.
The Democrats are strongly focused on winning the 2016 election.

2016 is still the Democrat dream. Never give up on your dream!

Utterly off the topic but ------------------------------------------------------- Linkie?

Sure. Here you go. If you don't acknowledge it, I'll put you on my long list of leftists who can no longer request links. I don't provide additional links when they are requested then ignored.

I'm not criticizing her, he obviously told her that too. Obama wasn't born in Kenya and didn't grow up there. What a dumb ass, getting his own country of birth wrong

So now you're inserting the word "obviously"? Pivot much?

You made the ass-ertion that O'bama told his publisher he was born in Kenya. Your exact words. Verbatim.

I'm still waiting for a link to that telling. I'm still not seeing one. What I am seeing is a quote, IN YOUR OWN LINK, that says:
>> “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. "

And it's most interesting that you threaten to run away in advance if this dearth of evidence is pointed out. Wimp. Your own link says you're a liar.

You made the ass-ertion that O'bama told his publisher he was born in Kenya. Your exact words. Verbatim.

I'm still waiting for a link to that telling. I'm still not seeing one. And it's most interesting that you threaten to run away in advance if this dearth of evidence is pointed out. Wimp.

Even leftist Snopes said you're full of shit, that Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya

I'm still waiting for a link to that telling. I'm still not seeing one.
What I am seeing is a quote, IN YOUR OWN LINK, that says:
>> “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. "

And it's most interesting that you threaten to run away in advance if this dearth of evidence is pointed out. Wimp. Your own link says you're a liar.

Even leftist Snopes said you're full of shit, that Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya

Then it's most interesting, is it not, that I just quoted both your own post and your own link, verbatim, and the latter directly contradicts the former.

Do tell us more about how water isn't wet.

Then it's most interesting, is it not, that I just quoted both your own post and your own link, verbatim, and the latter directly contradicts the former.

Who is "us?" The voices in your head?

That would be the metaphorical audience laughing our collective ass off at you after you made and ass-ertion and then disproved it with your own link, proving yourself to be a liar without need of intervention.

That would be the metaphorical audience laughing our collective ass off at you after you made and ass-ertion and then disproved it with your own link, proving yourself to be a liar without need of intervention.

Is it? Interesting. So why are you so insecure that you don't think your own opinion is worthwhile on its own, that it needs to be validated by a throng of imaginary people?

polls are snapshots of the moment based on the opinions of a small number of people.

But if snapshot after snapshot, after snapshot shows you the same picture, you can begin to draw conclusions
Only if you just look at the numbers and don’t dig any deeper than that we all know now that polls can be manipulated to get the result you want by the way you word the questions and by how the percent of people who identify as Republican, Democrat and independent break down within a poll. If you had a poll that had 60 percent Democrats 20 percent Republican and 20 independent the poll would swing to Democrat if you reversed that to 60 percent Republican it would swing to them.

Yup. That's why anyone who believes in polls is pretty damned dumb. To many variables for anyone to take seriously. Anyone can manipulate them to show anything they want them to show.
Anyone but Trump can manipulate them

He has to resort to making up imaginary polls

This is WAY funner than you realize because you still don't get the Alabama map was making fun of YOU, and you still don't, you still have a giant log up your ass over it. Funny stuff

That Sharpie map was making fun of the ignorance of Trump who thought nobody would notice

Only if you just look at the numbers and don’t dig any deeper than that we all know now that polls can be manipulated to get the result you want by the way you word the questions and by how the percent of people who identify as Republican, Democrat and independent break down within a poll. If you had a poll that had 60 percent Democrats 20 percent Republican and 20 independent the poll would swing to Democrat if you reversed that to 60 percent Republican it would swing to them.

Yup. That's why anyone who believes in polls is pretty damned dumb. To many variables for anyone to take seriously. Anyone can manipulate them to show anything they want them to show.

All polls are imaginary. Just imagine how you want one to go and viola, there it is. LOL

Typical Trump

Claim he has something and refuse to present it
No, it's true. Impeached Trump really does have polls showing he's leading.

trump-sharpie-matchup.jpg
EDrFWQsXkAAV6nQ.jpg

This is WAY funner than you realize because you still don't get the Alabama map was making fun of YOU, and you still don't, you still have a giant log up your ass over it. Funny stuff
LOL

There is no depth too deep for you swallow Impeached Trump, is there?

"Alabama will most likely be hit (much) harder than anticipated." ~ Impeach Trump
National Weather Service response...​
740.png

He actually has that. Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya and his publisher put it in his bio.

What's funny is that Obama was born in Hawaii. What sort of idiot gets their own birth country wrong? Who ever did that other than the stupid fuck Obama?
LOLOL

Haven't you been bitch-slapped enough over this? Last time you claimed this, you failed miserably to prove Obama told his publicist he was born in Kenya.

spank-gif.278780

All polls are imaginary. Just imagine how you want one to go and viola, there it is. LOL
In Trumps mind they are imaginary

You just have to make up your own numbers and everyone will believe you

That Sharpie map was making fun of the ignorance of Trump who thought nobody would notice

Um ... yeah ... that's it.

RW: Baa, baa, baa ...

Funny how leftists never know when you're being made sport of. I'm not sure if it's the anger that consumes you or the stupidity that envelops it

LOLOL

Haven't you been bitch-slapped enough over this? Last time you claimed this, you failed miserably to prove Obama told his publicist he was born in Kenya.

spank-gif.278780

Um ... other way around Horn Boy. You never proved Obama's publisher makes up where their authors were born.

Then there was that to confirm it came from Obama his own ho said Kenya was his "home country."

At this point, you're not confused, you're just stupid

Forum List

Back