🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump claims his campaign has polls showing him leading in most swing states

This is complete bullshit of course, but it raises questions about the narrative around polls. I thought polls were all bullshit because Hillary lost. Why would it matter if these polls existed either way?

Sure its complete bullshit cause it doesn't say what you want it to say.

All the Polls told us Hitlery would be POTUS in 2016.

Surprise.

Actually they didn't. They told us she would get more votes --- and she did.
Anything else?

I might add that it's only going to get worse for Biden.
The absentee Manchurian candidate is going to have to rear his hair plugs
at some point and show what he really lacks.

I'm not sure he will. Donald is his own worst enemy.
I would have no problem with the FCC pulling the licenses of all democrat run mainstream media
That way you might find out some truth instead of the lies they are feeding you.
Trump's victory proved there is a silent majority.

In a world where forty-six percent of fifty-five percent constitutes a "majority" :laughing0301:
My mistake...I actually meant enough to produce an EC majority.

I presume your mayor is a Hoodie.
Well then by the dumbasses metrics Clinton didn't get a majority of votes lol
LOLOL

Unlike Impeached Trump, he still got more than any other candidate.
But the second election Obama got less votes than he did in 2008
Obama got more votes than Trump in both elections
Sure thing those 57 or 58 States were a big help.
Obama lost North Carolina in 2012 whereas President Trump won North Carolina in 2016.

Again --- most voters in North Cackalackee voted for somebody else.

I would have no problem with the FCC pulling the licenses of all democrat run mainstream media
That way you might find out some truth instead of the lies they are feeding you.

In a world where forty-six percent of fifty-five percent constitutes a "majority" :laughing0301:

LOLOL

Obama lost North Carolina in 2012 whereas President Trump won North Carolina in 2016.
That is where Trump is struggling

In states he won in 2016, he is polling badly in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin. Those states alone are enough to turn 270 EVs to Biden.

Now throw in Florida, Arizona, North Carolina and Trump has too many states to turn without a major event in his favor.
Dumbass I live in North Carolina what ever poll you're looking at is wrong

Yes, all your redneck drinking buddies wear MAGA hats
I bet you Biden doesn't win North Carolina loser must do a live Facebook shot of them blowing their brains out

LOLOL

In states he won in 2016, he is polling badly in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin. Those states alone are enough to turn 270 EVs to Biden.

Now throw in Florida, Arizona, North Carolina and Trump has too many states to turn without a major event in his favor.

Not to mention the barely-hanging on polling in places he did win like Ohio... Iowa.... freaking Arkansas... even old reliable "red" states like Texas.... Georgia... even in the states still in his corner he's down anywhere from 10 to 20 points. Sumbuddy gotta essplain how that's not a trend.

LOLOL

Not to mention the barely-hanging on polling in places he did win like Ohio... Iowa.... freaking Arkansas... even old reliable "red" states like Texas.... Georgia... even in the states still in his corner he's down anywhere from 10 to 20 points. Sumbuddy gotta essplain how that's not a trend.
Those polls are just like the polls of 2016. I'm sure you loved sliding down them

LOLOL

No they didn't you dumb bitch

Read 'em an' weep.

CandidatePopular votePercentage
Doornail Rump2,362,63149.83%
Hillary Clinton2,189,31646.17%
Gary Johnson130,1262.74%
Write-in47,3861.00%
Jill Stein (write-in)12,1050.26%

Wanna see Utah? It's hilarious.

LOLOL

No they didn't you dumb bitch

Read 'em an' weep.

CandidatePopular votePercentage
Doornail Rump2,362,63149.83%
Hillary Clinton2,189,31646.17%
Gary Johnson130,1262.74%
Write-in47,3861.00%
Jill Stein (write-in)12,1050.26%

Wanna see Utah? It's hilarious.
Wiki is not a source try again you dumb fuck

polls are snapshots of the moment based on the opinions of a small number of people.

Very true and a single poll will tell you it’s margin for error.

But if snapshot after snapshot, after snapshot shows you the same picture, you can begin to draw conclusions
Only if you just look at the numbers and don’t dig any deeper than that we all know now that polls can be manipulated to get the result you want by the way you word the questions and by how the percent of people who identify as Republican, Democrat and independent break down within a poll. If you had a poll that had 60 percent Democrats 20 percent Republican and 20 independent the poll would swing to Democrat if you reversed that to 60 percent Republican it would swing to them.

LOLOL

Those polls are just like the polls of 2016. I'm sure you loved sliding down them

Onliest polls that are sliding right now are the Rump's. Precipitously and consistently.

By the way, see them there pink states? They're next.

polls are snapshots of the moment based on the opinions of a small number of people.

But if snapshot after snapshot, after snapshot shows you the same picture, you can begin to draw conclusions
Only if you just look at the numbers and don’t dig any deeper than that we all know now that polls can be manipulated to get the result you want by the way you word the questions and by how the percent of people who identify as Republican, Democrat and independent break down within a poll. If you had a poll that had 60 percent Democrats 20 percent Republican and 20 independent the poll would swing to Democrat if you reversed that to 60 percent Republican it would swing to them.

Yup. That's why anyone who believes in polls is pretty damned dumb. To many variables for anyone to take seriously. Anyone can manipulate them to show anything they want them to show.

LOLOL

Onliest polls that are sliding right now are the Rump's. Precipitously and consistently.

By the way, see them there pink states? They're next.
Keep digging your hole deeper I suspect your next poll will come from daily Kos lol

Polls aren't counted if they're manipulated. And we know whether they're manipulated because any legitimate poll publishes its methodology with its results. Biased polls are useless for anything but propaganda for the gullible.

Like in 2016.

Keep at it.
Very true

The polls showed Hillary with a sizable lead up until Comey dropped his email bombshell two weeks before the election.

Beginning to look like Trump needs another bombshell in the next 100 days

Like in 2016.

Keep at it.
Very true

The polls showed Hillary with a sizable lead up until Comey dropped his email bombshell two weeks before the election.

Beginning to look like Trump needs another bombshell in the next 100 days

Which tells you people needed and excuse to not vote for Hillary.

And this year is no different.

This is complete bullshit of course, but it raises questions about the narrative around polls. I thought polls were all bullshit because Hillary lost. Why would it matter if these polls existed either way?

Hillary will glide to reelection

• Funny
Reactions: kaz

Now that's classic. You're saying that it's bull shit that Trump could have polls leading in every swing State, it's not possible they are all wrong. That while four years ago YOU had polls of Hillary winning in every swing State, and those were in fact all wrong.

You really never learn from the past, do you?
Typical Trump

Claim he has something and refuse to present it

You mean like Adam Schiff, Nadler, Pelosi, Schummer having proof Trump collaborated with the Russians? I see what you mean, you're right, Democrats are morons.

BTW, he's saying they are internal polls. What are you expecting him to produce exactly?

Hillary will glide to reelection

The polls say so!

Typical Trump

Claim he has something and refuse to present it
No, it's true. Impeached Trump really does have polls showing he's leading.

trump-sharpie-matchup.jpg
EDrFWQsXkAAV6nQ.jpg

This is WAY funner than you realize because you still don't get the Alabama map was making fun of YOU, and you still don't, you still have a giant log up your ass over it. Funny stuff

Forum List

Back