🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump claims his campaign has polls showing him leading in most swing states

Trump's victory proved there is a silent majority.
Only in electoral votes.
The president got the popular vote of 30 states

Umm nnnnnnnnnnnnno he didn't.

He FAILED to get the popular vote in this state right here, for one. You know --- MY state.

He FAILED to get the popular vote in Florida, he FAILED to get the popular vote in AridZona, he even FAILED to get the pop vote in FRICKIN' UTAH, where he couldn't pull even 45%. Oh and he FAILED to get the PV in that infamous trio of Michigan Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. All three.

You'll note that every one of those states is consistently polling against him, with the exception of Utah where he's hanging on by a thread of three points. You might want to not try to sell bullshit numbers when there are those around who know better.
These are Trumpsters. They have their own world of facts.

I might add that it's only going to get worse for Biden.
The absentee Manchurian candidate is going to have to rear his hair plugs
at some point and show what he really lacks.

I'm not sure he will. Donald is his own worst enemy.
I would have no problem with the FCC pulling the licenses of all democrat run mainstream media
That way you might find out some truth instead of the lies they are feeding you.

In a world where forty-six percent of fifty-five percent constitutes a "majority" :laughing0301:
My mistake...I actually meant enough to produce an EC majority.

I presume your mayor is a Hoodie.
Well then by the dumbasses metrics Clinton didn't get a majority of votes lol
LOLOL

Unlike Impeached Trump, he still got more than any other candidate.
But the second election Obama got less votes than he did in 2008

Only in electoral votes.
The president got the popular vote of 30 states

Umm nnnnnnnnnnnnno he didn't.

He FAILED to get the popular vote in this state right here, for one. You know --- MY state.

He FAILED to get the popular vote in Florida, he FAILED to get the popular vote in AridZona, he even FAILED to get the pop vote in FRICKIN' UTAH, where he couldn't pull even 45%. Oh and he FAILED to get the PV in that infamous trio of Michigan Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. All three.

You'll note that every one of those states is consistently polling against him, with the exception of Utah where he's hanging on by a thread of three points. You might want to not try to sell bullshit numbers when there are those around who know better.
These are Trumpsters. They have their own world of facts.
You are TDSer you are devoid of reality

rothchild.jpeg

das.jpg

Many Many Trump Supporters

Notice how they're not burning down the store.

Yes I did notice. On the other hand, the symbol they are wearing on their face represents an ideology that burned a hell of a lot of worse things than a store. Not sure burning things is something you should draw attention to if you defend these people.

History has very few innocent ideologies.

True, some ideologies are more guilty than others though. But I won't stop you trying to use whataboutisms when defending the Nazi's. It tells me and most other people exactly who you are.

This is complete bullshit of course, but it raises questions about the narrative around polls. I thought polls were all bullshit because Hillary lost. Why would it matter if these polls existed either way?

Sure its complete bullshit cause it doesn't say what you want it to say.

All the Polls told us Hitlery would be POTUS in 2016.

Surprise.

I would have no problem with the FCC pulling the licenses of all democrat run mainstream media
That way you might find out some truth instead of the lies they are feeding you.

In a world where forty-six percent of fifty-five percent constitutes a "majority" :laughing0301:

LOLOL

Obama got more votes than Trump in both elections

Generally speaking polls are bullshit much like in 2016 I suspect this race is much closer than the polls are showing and I mean all polls the national ones and Trumps internal polling.

Typical Trump

Claim he has something and refuse to present it

Kind of like Obama and his signature healthcare plan where he said my healthcare cost would go down. Many similarities between Obama and Trump.

Obama released both his healthcare plan and his taxes
Things Trump promised but never delivered.

Please re-read my post. I referred to Obama saying my healthcare cost and the cost of healthcare for other working Americans would decline. Never delivered.

Typical Trump

Kind of like Obama and his signature healthcare plan where he said my healthcare cost would go down. Many similarities between Obama and Trump.

Please re-read my post. I referred to Obama saying my healthcare cost and the cost of healthcare for other working Americans would decline. Never delivered.
I did read your post
It had nothing to do with what I posted

This is complete bullshit of course, but it raises questions about the narrative around polls. I thought polls were all bullshit because Hillary lost. Why would it matter if these polls existed either way?
The only swing states I see him leading in are when he swings between manic and depressive states.

LOLOL

Just like Impeached Trump will get fewer votes in November than he got in 2016.

LOLOL

Obama got more votes than Trump in both elections
Sure thing those 57 or 58 States were a big help.
Obama lost North Carolina in 2012 whereas President Trump won North Carolina in 2016.

Typical Trump

I did read your post
It had nothing to do with what I posted

I read your post as well and it is very consistent with your side’s obsession with Trump’s taxes. Personally, if a President or Presidential Candidate’s taxes are that important to be viewed then do too should be grades, academic writings, and legal settlements. Let’s open it all up.

Forum List

Back