🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump claims his campaign has polls showing him leading in most swing states

Trump's victory proved there is a silent majority.
Only in electoral votes.
The president got the popular vote of 30 states

Umm nnnnnnnnnnnnno he didn't.

He FAILED to get the popular vote in this state right here, for one. You know --- MY state.

He FAILED to get the popular vote in Florida, he FAILED to get the popular vote in AridZona, he even FAILED to get the pop vote in FRICKIN' UTAH, where he couldn't pull even 45%. Oh and he FAILED to get the PV in that infamous trio of Michigan Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. All three.

You'll note that every one of those states is consistently polling against him, with the exception of Utah where he's hanging on by a thread of three points. You might want to not try to sell bullshit numbers when there are those around who know better.

Typical Trump

Claim he has something and refuse to present it

Kind of like Obama and his signature healthcare plan where he said my healthcare cost would go down. Many similarities between Obama and Trump.
What are you talking about? We actually saw Obama’s healthcare plan.

Saw the Obama Healthcare Plan? You must have been the privileged to see it.
It was on his website, so...

Typical Trump

Kind of like Obama and his signature healthcare plan where he said my healthcare cost would go down. Many similarities between Obama and Trump.

And?? How many taxpayers’ healthcare costs came down?

Typical Trump

You can complain about the outcome of the bill, but you can’t say Obama talked about something that didn’t exist.

Which is what Trump does.

I might add that it's only going to get worse for Biden.
The absentee Manchurian candidate is going to have to rear his hair plugs
at some point and show what he really lacks.

I'm not sure he will. Donald is his own worst enemy.
I would have no problem with the FCC pulling the licenses of all democrat run mainstream media
That way you might find out some truth instead of the lies they are feeding you.

In a world where forty-six percent of fifty-five percent constitutes a "majority" :laughing0301:

Typical Trump

You can complain about the outcome of the bill, but you can’t say Obama talked about something that didn’t exist.

outcomes are derivatives of what was said or intended. Obama failed, lied, or both.

Typical Trump

outcomes are derivatives of what was said or intended. Obama failed, lied, or both.

This is an entirely different argument then the one you were making at first.

I would have no problem with the FCC pulling the licenses of all democrat run mainstream media
That way you might find out some truth instead of the lies they are feeding you.

In a world where forty-six percent of fifty-five percent constitutes a "majority" :laughing0301:
My mistake...I actually meant enough to produce an EC majority.

I presume your mayor is a Hoodie.

Typical Trump

This is an entirely different argument then the one you were making at first.

How so? Break it down.

Ummmit happens to be true....his inside polls and also Bidens have them neck and neck with Trump leading in all swing states...the media never reports inside polls but they are the most accurate....

That is why Trump cancelled the Republican convention. That clearlys hows his internal polls are very bad.

This is complete bullshit of course, but it raises questions about the narrative around polls. I thought polls were all bullshit because Hillary lost. Why would it matter if these polls existed either way?

1595911091469.png

Only in electoral votes.
The president got the popular vote of 30 states

Umm nnnnnnnnnnnnno he didn't.

He FAILED to get the popular vote in this state right here, for one. You know --- MY state.

He FAILED to get the popular vote in Florida, he FAILED to get the popular vote in AridZona, he even FAILED to get the pop vote in FRICKIN' UTAH, where he couldn't pull even 45%. Oh and he FAILED to get the PV in that infamous trio of Michigan Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. All three.

You'll note that every one of those states is consistently polling against him, with the exception of Utah where he's hanging on by a thread of three points. You might want to not try to sell bullshit numbers when there are those around who know better.
hey won the popular vote in 30 states because he won 30 states in the electoral college
So you just admitted you don't understand how he electoral college works

trump

49.0%

clinton
45.5%

johnson
4.2%

stein
1.3%

Last edited:

Well then by the dumbasses metrics Clinton didn't get a majority of votes lol

Well then by the dumbasses metrics Clinton didn't get a majority of votes lol
LOLOL

Unlike Impeached Trump, he still got more than any other candidate.

Many Many Trump Supporters

Notice how they're not burning down the store.

Yes I did notice. On the other hand, the symbol they are wearing on their face represents an ideology that burned a hell of a lot of worse things than a store. Not sure burning things is something you should draw attention to if you defend these people.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back