🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump claims his campaign has polls showing him leading in most swing states

I have no doubt Trump is leading in the swing states. Trump's lead is probably understated even in his own polling. Trump supporters are staying under the radar until election day. I didn't think anything could ever top 2016, but Trump's victory in November is going to be something to watch.

Typical Trump

Claim he has something and refuse to present it
How did that Russia Claim go?
How about the Russian influenced Steele Dossier?
How about the Mueller Report?
I know the Shiff Sham saved you Nope sorry
Got Trump Impeached
Did you ever pay enough taxes to fund that farce?

If not for the crowd that will let Trump shoot someone on Fifth Ave, Pence would be President

Got to love the crazy left. They look at polls and go see, see.
Of course they never notice that Democrats are always over sampled more then any other group.
We have seen just how violent the left can be when someone wears a hat they don't like. We have seen how unhinged and hateful they can be if someone so much as mentions Trump in a decent outlook. Would it be beyond the realm of possibility that a lot of people don't want to give any indication of who they really would vote for to avoid reprisals? Of course not.
But the left still points to them with that worshipful look and go see they agree with me.

I would have no problem with the FCC pulling the licenses of all democrat run mainstream media
That way you might find out some truth instead of the lies they are feeding you.

And Goebbels would approve

But the Constitution would not.
FCC doesn't pull licenses for content anyway, nor should it.
Abuse of rights is enough

It goes without saying that you're the same asshat who was screaming at me to get out of "your" state when you didn't like one of my posts, so it follows that you'd want licenses pulled. Fascists are consistent that way.

I would have no problem with the FCC pulling the licenses of all democrat run mainstream media
That way you might find out some truth instead of the lies they are feeding you.

And Goebbels would approve

But the Constitution would not.
FCC doesn't pull licenses for content anyway, nor should it.
Abuse of rights is enough

It goes without saying that you're the same asshat who was screaming at me to get out of "your" state when you didn't like one of my posts, so it follows that you'd want licenses pulled. Fascists are consistent that way.
AND ASSHAT WE'VE BEEN THROUGH THIS SEVERAL TIMES FUCKING CARPETBAGGER

This is complete bullshit of course, but it raises questions about the narrative around polls. I thought polls were all bullshit because Hillary lost. Why would it matter if these polls existed either way?

I agree... polls are bullshit.

Forum List

Back