Trump Claims Maxine Water's IQ Is Mid 60's

Too hard to say 9.7.

What about that? He an Ivy League graduate, and speaks like, not a high school kid, but a JUNIOR high school kid, 14 or 15.

He spoke to all of America, as though they were children.

Older children than Trump, but still, as if they were children.

Indeed, NONE Of the president's listed spoke at above a high school level.

This greatly undermines your complaint about Trump.
9.7 is third highest of all Presidents since Hoover

Trumps 4.6 is the lowest by a wide margin

They all spoke at a lower level than they were capable of, so as to more readily connect with the American people, the vast majority of whom, are not Ivy League Graduates.

They crafted and choose their speaking styles, to convey meaning to their listeners, more than just what the surface words were.

Trump, somewhere along the line, crafted a very distinctive and unusual public speaking style.

We can discuss why and what it means.

But only a fool would think it is a sign of stupidity.
Conversational English is normally conducted at an eighth grade level

Trump cannot get out of the fourth grade

That did not address the post you hit the reply button to.
Afraid it does

You just don’t like the answer

Care to explain what part of my post it replies to? An actual reply, not your normal filibustering shit?

Trump speaks well. So what if he relates to us normal people. It's better to speak like us then to insult us by saying you carry hot sauce in your purse.

He does not speak well, but yeah he is better than Hillary...who fucking cares...that is one shitty low bar...is that really the best we can do in this country..."well at least he is not Hillary".

:banghead:

Fuck, I need a beer! :beer:
What do you need him to say? He draws thousands to hear him. How many you draw?

Britney Spears drew tens of thousands to hear her sing, did not make her a good singer.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
what does she have to do with your draw?

She is proof a big draw does not correlate to talent

Still doesn’t answer the question. You like deflecting. Not with me here

We are speculating of course. I'm certainly not going to research his public appearances over the years and analyze them.

Regardless, He is an Ivy League Graduate that has found it useful to talk with a very low vocabulary level.

That you assume that means that is all the vocabulary he has, is a self serving assumption on your part.

Why should I assume anymore than he shows me?

A couple of reasons spring to mind.

1. You know he is an Ivy League Graduate.

2. You know that EVERYONE is more than they show you.

1. 50 years ago and he went there thanks to his daddy's money. There is no indication he was a good student.

2. Actually I would say that most show more than they are, we are a world of fakes.

There are about 50 topics that Trump claimed to know more about than any person living on the planet, they were all lies but he told us that anyhow.

Why would I now think that he would purposefully speak at a lower level than he is capable of?

1. Surely you've noticed that Trump is the Best in the World at using Hyperbole. So, that point of your is just a joke, right?

2. Because all Presidents have done so. As per the link YOU provided.

1. Only so much of it is hyperbole, after a while that excuse wears off.

2. Come on now, you have to admit there is a world of difference in speaking at a 4th grade level and speaking at a 9th grade level.

1. How do you know that only "so much of it is hyperbole"? You don't think that Trump is capable of overusing a technique?

2. Sure there is. But it validates the point of people, many (most?) of them Ivy League graduates, speaking at far lower vocabulary levels purposefully. Your assumption that speaking at a lower level shows that that is the level you operate at, is disproved. Unless you think that Obama was no smarter than an average 14 year old.

The Donald is triggering democrats as usual! :p

rocking_donald.jpg

Her IQ is probably lower than even that.
Stupid insults with no basis in fact are a GOP staple. Ignoramus racist brainwashed boneheads really love them...
Plenty of facts
For all you hater dupes who have never seen Maxine except when she was pissed off LOL...
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jngTvGlC8Q4&ved=0ahUKEwjI_cS6pYvcAhVmUt8KHXXMAzgQtwIIZDAR&usg=AOvVaw1nv2Qoej9Ur-01B3qm-wsI
Doesn’t change facts

Maxine Waters threatens to SOCIALIZE the oil companies, basically the government would take over all the oil companies. You go girl!

1. 50 years ago and he went there thanks to his daddy's money. There is no indication he was a good student.

2. Actually I would say that most show more than they are, we are a world of fakes.

There are about 50 topics that Trump claimed to know more about than any person living on the planet, they were all lies but he told us that anyhow.

Why would I now think that he would purposefully speak at a lower level than he is capable of?

1. Surely you've noticed that Trump is the Best in the World at using Hyperbole. So, that point of your is just a joke, right?

“Best at Hyperbole” = Biggest Liar

Only if you don't know the definition of Hyperbole.

"exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally."
No, that would be tongue in cheek

When you claim you saw thousands of Muslims celibrating 9-11 in NJ that is not Hyperbole.......that is an outright lie to draw hatred to Muslims

Maxine Waters threatens to SOCIALIZE the oil companies, basically the government would take over all the oil companies. You go girl!
You don't even know that the correct word is "nationalize" not "socialize", and you claim you are smart. :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Donald “the stable genius” couldn’t break 80 in an iq score.

Intelligent people don’t brag about how smart they are

When you claim you saw thousands of Muslims celibrating 9-11 in NJ that is not Hyperbole.......that is an outright lie to draw hatred to Muslims

Your lack of understanding of common english words is noted and held against you.

hyperbole definition - Google Search

hy·per·bo·le
hīˈpərbəlē/
noun
  1. exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.

1. Only so much of it is hyperbole, after a while that excuse wears off.

2. Come on now, you have to admit there is a world of difference in speaking at a 4th grade level and speaking at a 9th grade level.

1. How do you know that only "so much of it is hyperbole"? You don't think that Trump is capable of overusing a technique?

2. Sure there is. But it validates the point of people, many (most?) of them Ivy League graduates, speaking at far lower vocabulary levels purposefully. Your assumption that speaking at a lower level shows that that is the level you operate at, is disproved. Unless you think that Obama was no smarter than an average 14 year old.

1. It is like a get out of jail free card for him and his followers. Every time he tells a lie you tout out "Well he was just using hyperbole". How do you know which is which? Or do you just assume that he is incapable of lying?

2. But every other president had the ability to speak at a higher level if need be, Trump has one level, the 4th grade, that is his ceiling. Which actually makes a lot of sense when you take into account his need for giving everyone a elementary school level nickname.

At least it wasn't al 54 States

Your lack of understanding of common english words is noted and held against you.

hy·per·bo·le
hīˈpərbəlē/
noun

Sorry, but it is you that does not understand hyperbole. When Trump says he had the largest audience ever for his inauguration, that is not hyperbole, that is just a flat out lie.

When hyperbole is used it has to be automatically understood to not be real. "A mile high ice cream cone", or "This suitcase weighs a ton".

Most of Trump's statements that you followers dismiss as hyperbole do not fit the bill.

The question was not about the speeches Obama gave in college, it was about what grade level he spoke at while the POTUS.

Can you not follow the flow of a thread and see who is responding to whom?
Trump speaks well. So what if he relates to us normal people. It's better to speak like us then to insult us by saying you carry hot sauce in your purse.

He does not speak well, but yeah he is better than Hillary...who fucking cares...that is one shitty low bar...is that really the best we can do in this country..."well at least he is not Hillary".

Britney Spears drew tens of thousands to hear her sing, did not make her a good singer.

True, but did you turn in to see Donald's tits?
I mean people think if you sound like a snobbish brit, you're smarter, not the case. I like people who are plainspeaking. Trump makes it interesting. He says stuff no one else would dare do, and it's an endearing trait for him.

It does not have to be one extreme or the other, there is a lot of middle ground between a speaking like a 4th grader and being dry and boring and snobbish.

hy·per·bo·le
hīˈpərbəlē/
noun
Well then it doesn’t apply to Fat Donnie does it

Trump expects to be believed

True, but did you turn in to see Donald's tits?
I mean people think if you sound like a snobbish brit, you're smarter, not the case. I like people who are plainspeaking. Trump makes it interesting. He says stuff no one else would dare do, and it's an endearing trait for him.

It does not have to be one extreme or the other, there is a lot of middle ground between a speaking like a 4th grader and being dry and boring and snobbish.
You can be “folksy” without constantly talking at a fourth grade level

Bill Clinton was one of our brightest Presidents but spoke like a good ole boy. But Clinton could change gears when talking to other leaders, politicians and businessmen

Trump can’t

Forum List

Back