Trump Claims Maxine Water's IQ Is Mid 60's

When Trump said he'd grab a pussy, until now I hadn't recognized he meant progressives.

He's got these people by the genitals alright. So much so they're in a frenzy and have lost touch of what little reason they had to begin with.
Now that is good stuff......

It's just amazing that any so-called "progressive" would defend this hateful, violence-inciting, intolerant, bigoted, ignorant woman.
I find it amazing that anyone would defend a hateful, violence inciting, intolerant, bigoted, ignorant president like Trump
If only he was close to Maxine Watters in those regards, but he's not....so oh well.

Shut%20Her%20Up%20600%20LI20180709122733.jpg

'Better to keep your mouth closed and let people THINK you are stupid....than to open your mouth and prove they are right!'

I'm glad he didn't insult her on national TV.

He needs to continue to compliment our Lieberal friends whenever he gets the chance.

#walkaway.
Trump certainly is NOT presidential! He's such an immature, low life.... and ya'll love him??? Just nuts!

P.S. Are you Russian? # walkaway is primarily russian trolls spreading it around the right wing nutters...

so, are you a Russian or just a wanna be Russian? :D

DERP

sk070518dAPR20180705064505.jpg

Maxine needs to challenge Fat Donnie to an IQ test I have Donnie pegged at around 90
I've got you pegged about 40, so how would you rate your better, you shit flinging feral baboon? I'd LOVE to see you Communist fucktards take IQ tests. Does the scale go negative?
You can see the Alt Right disaster coming right at you in four months, kiddo, and it is driving you nutso. Maxine would beat you in an IQ test, solidly. Every one of your opponents on the other side of the fence would beat you by thirty points in IQ testing. All you can do is yell insults and be foul to the other side as you do all the time. You have no original ideas. You just fling nonsense. Well, you will be much more motivated in four months time.

He needs to continue to compliment our Lieberal friends whenever he gets the chance.

#walkaway.

Trump was just using his as a baseline.

I assume you are a hate filled Communist controlled by RAGE that is fed from the lying fucks of the leftist press?

Trump is "dumb" because he hinders the Marxist agenda?

#walkaway.

I assume you are a hate filled Communist controlled by RAGE that is fed from the lying fucks of the leftist press? Trump is "dumb" because he hinders the Marxist agenda?
uncensored, you are coming apart from your hate of what? Marxists? What Marxists? Under your bed? :p

Back to the OP: Maxine Water is smarter than DJT. She is smarter than you. Just the way it is, man.

#walkaway.

I assume you are a hate filled Communist controlled by RAGE that is fed from the lying fucks of the leftist press? Trump is "dumb" because he hinders the Marxist agenda?
uncensored, you are coming apart from your hate of what? Marxists? What Marxists? Under your bed? :p

Back to the OP: Maxine Water is smarter than DJT. She is smarter than you. Just the way it is, man.
If she's so smart how come she's so dumb on tv?

P

#walkaway.

Personal opinion on your part, one in error.

She is playing to her audience back home who have a collective massive grin when she puts shame to white smart asses.

She is very good at what she is doing, playing to her voters, who love it.

P

#walkaway.

She is playing to her audience back home who have a collective massive grin when she puts shame to white smart asses.

So it's her audience that is stupid and she has to play down to them or they won't get it? Well that sucks.

P

So it's her audience that is stupid and she has to play down to them or they won't get it? Well that sucks.
Those following the alt right talking points would say that, yes.

#walkaway.
I hope he didn't say that.

she's a completely vile khunt that needs to be dragged from ofc and charged with hate speech, and if anyone is harmed from her hate speech, she needs to face real charges.

why aren't leftists demanding she stop? b/c it's magically ok when they actually do it.
Of course Democrats told her to stop and she did and she apologized while stressing she never called for physical violence. But of course you don't get told that on your propaganda machine...
I watch cspan and listen to npr.

you know damn well she wanted violence

#walkaway.
I hope he didn't say that.

she's a completely vile khunt that needs to be dragged from ofc and charged with hate speech, and if anyone is harmed from her hate speech, she needs to face real charges.

why aren't leftists demanding she stop? b/c it's magically ok when they actually do it.
Of course Democrats told her to stop and she did and she apologized while stressing she never called for physical violence. But of course you don't get told that on your propaganda machine...
I watch cspan and listen to npr. you know damn well she wanted violence
Nonsense.

Only if you don't know the definition of Hyperbole.

"exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally."
No, that would be tongue in cheek

When you claim you saw thousands of Muslims celibrating 9-11 in NJ that is not Hyperbole.......that is an outright lie to draw hatred to Muslims
At least it wasn't al 54 States
You lie....he never said that

You're right it was 57 states ... some say it was a veiled reference to the 57 Islamic states..... personally I think it was a coded message to John Kerry family who own the Heinz Ketchup Fortune [ Heinz 57 Sauce ] .... iT's aLl a vAsT CoNsPiRaCy I tElL Ya !!!
Why did you lie and say 54?

Why are you being an asshole?

Obviously he remember that the moron President Obama, got the number of states wrong, but he was fuzzy on just HOW wrong.

To call that a lie, is to be an asshole.

Forum List

Back