Trump Claims That Biden Is Trying to Lead Our Country Into World War III

Seriously, who gives a shit what Trump claims? He claims his fingers are long and beautiful too. You all seen his short fat sausage fingers.
Trump talks to hear himself talking

Trump is an idiot. Letting dictators run wild across Europe and trying to act isolationist is why we got the world wars.

I invaded 0 countries when Trump was in the White House and 2 when Biden was in the White House -- Uncle Vlad

If Trump is that guy who can tell Putin: Hey, dipshit (okay, maybe a softer term will be used), there's a line in Ukraine and crossing it will mean a grave consequences for your army there. Stop this mess now.' Then why not? Let him a try.

Trump is no longer President

I do not believe that President Biden has made a good foreign policy decision in his life. There is certainly nothing today that would bring that into question.

Biden had a long list of weapons we would NOT send to Ukraine because they would be too escalatory. One by one he has reneged on those promises. No long-range missiles, well, okay but NO TANKS. Well, okay, tanks but NO FIGHTER JETS.

In the news today.

So...our jets, come by way of Denmark and the Netherlands and that makes them NON-escalatory?

We're in deep doo doo and it is getting ever deeper!

The only reason we're arming Ukraine is 10% for the Big Guy

Trump is no longer President
Yeah, thanks for the updating. I am not here for rooting for Trump. It is your internal politics, not mine.

The only thing I wanted to point out is that the Biden administration's policy in the Ukraine war is becoming 'futile'. Not that it was too consistent and flawless before. But it can lead now to very bad consequences.

When you play this out in your mind, you have to confront a few basic realities:
  • The Ukrainians cannot win,
  • Biden cannot allow Ukraine to "lose" this war, especially before the next election, which is still about 15 months away,
  • The only way to keep Ukraine from losing is to keep propping them up with more and more lethal equipment, support, and - yes - human reinforcements,
  • When that happens, "we" are at war.
Tell me where I'm wrong.

Yeah, thanks for the updating. I am not here for rooting for Trump. It is your internal politics, not mine.

The only thing I wanted to point out is that the Biden administration's policy in the Ukraine war is becoming 'futile'. Not that it was too consistent and flawless before. But it can lead now to very bad consequences.

If only someone could have seen that coming and listened when Putin insisted the West honor Minsk Accords

If only...

If only someone could have seen that coming and listened when Putin insisted the West honor Minsk Accords

If only...
I am not with you on this board, man. The Minsk Accords were designed specifically to keep Ukraine in Russian orbit. When this didn't work out by political means, the Putin regime tried military ones.

For me, Putin and his clique are a bunch of lying, greedy and arrogant bastards that must be stopped in their ambitions. Yeah, I know your views are completely opposite. We can only agree to disagree here.

A cheap trolling post that belongs in the political forum but like most media generated propaganda there is a grain of truth. Everyone knows that the current president barely has enough brain power to blow his nose so who the hell is running the Country?

Forum List

Back