Trump Concedes it Was the Russians... Now What?

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President-elect Donald Trump accepts the U.S. intelligence community's conclusion that Russia engaged in cyber attacks affecting the U.S. presidential election and may take actions in response, his incoming chief of staff said on Sunday.

Reince Priebus said Trump believes Russia was behind the intrusions into the Democratic Party organizations, though he did not clarify whether the president-elect agreed that the hacks were directed by Russian President Vladimir Putin.

"He accepts the fact that this particular case was entities in Russia so that's not the issue," Priebus said on "Fox News Sunday.""

Trump accepts U.S. intelligence on Russia hacking, top aide says

Trump finally... though not publicly, and by himself... admits it was the Russians that hacked the DNC. So now what? Shouldn't this change his position with Putin and Russia? Why hasn't he denounced their actions? Why hasn't he tweeted about Assange? Seriously... If his non-actions here doesn't tell you something, nothing ever will.

You totally misunderstood - intentionally

He said:

Clapper is RUSHING to judgment

Now delete or amend the thread

Wrong. Watch the video. But you won't... and I'm sure you didn't read the article either. That's what Trump supporters do.

You're entire system is corrupt and as long as you support that in this manner you're just as complicit as the system is.

Exactly, if Trump supporters don't think Republicans are just as corrupt as Democrats they are fucking insane. Just because the RNC dirty laundry wasn't leaked doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

You just stated everyone is corrupt.

Yes, all politicians are corrupt, but the Russians only hacked and released information from the Democrats.

So, the Russians are corrupt. Part of the information from Democrats they released was Democrats calling the need to get Latino votes, Operation Taco Bowl. How did the Russians make Democrats do that and Donna Brazile leak debate questions to Hillary Clinton? Is that the information you people did not want US to find out? Why?

"You people?" What's that supposed to mean? And no, I don't want the Russians or any outside nation for that matter, hacking into anyone's server and releasing the information. Everyone has rights... even if what they are doing is unethical.

Everyone has rights... even if what they are doing is unethical - and you wonder why and how you people lost the Election. You People = Democrats.

Exactly, if Trump supporters don't think Republicans are just as corrupt as Democrats they are fucking insane. Just because the RNC dirty laundry wasn't leaked doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Yes, all politicians are corrupt, but the Russians only hacked and released information from the Democrats.

So, the Russians are corrupt. Part of the information from Democrats they released was Democrats calling the need to get Latino votes, Operation Taco Bowl. How did the Russians make Democrats do that and Donna Brazile leak debate questions to Hillary Clinton? Is that the information you people did not want US to find out? Why?

"You people?" What's that supposed to mean? And no, I don't want the Russians or any outside nation for that matter, hacking into anyone's server and releasing the information. Everyone has rights... even if what they are doing is unethical.

Everyone has rights... even if what they are doing is unethical - and you wonder why and how you people lost the Election. You People = Democrats.

I'm not a Democrat... and yes, everyone deserves rights. Even when you look at your beastiality, you don't deserve someone to hack your computer and show it to all your co-workers and family. It is the same thing.

You're entire system is corrupt and as long as you support that in this manner you're just as complicit as the system is.

As Obama would say, let this be a teaching moment.....Democrats should pay more attention to cybersecurity. I guess you people are going to tell US Hillary's email server is still secure???

Again...""You people?" What's that supposed to mean? I'm not a Democrat...and I don't agree with what Hillary and the DNC did, but I still believe people deserve rights. I'm sorry I'm not a self serving sycophant that puts my ethics and morals to the side when it suits me to.

I will stop with "you people". What, then, should be the resolution? I mean, the ethics and morals of Democrats were exposed. What is the resolution? Mine is: Jack up Cybersecurity on all fronts.

As Obama would say, let this be a teaching moment.....Democrats should pay more attention to cybersecurity. I guess you people are going to tell US Hillary's email server is still secure???

Again...""You people?" What's that supposed to mean? I'm not a Democrat...and I don't agree with what Hillary and the DNC did, but I still believe people deserve rights. I'm sorry I'm not a self serving sycophant that puts my ethics and morals to the side when it suits me to.

I will stop with "you people". What, then, should be the resolution? I mean, the ethics and morals of Democrats were exposed. What is the resolution? Mine is: Jack up Cybersecurity on all fronts.

...and like I said, just because the RNC didn't have all their information spread on the news, doesn't mean they are innocent people.

I'm not a Democrat... and yes, everyone deserves rights. Even when you look at your beastiality, you don't deserve someone to hack your computer and show it to all your co-workers and family. It is the same thing.

Donald Trump had the right to fair Presidential Election. Donna Brazile felt otherwise. As for not believing one deserves to be hacked, I could not agree with you more. You have no idea of my background when it comes to these matters.

...and like I said, just because the RNC didn't have all their information spread on the news, doesn't mean they are innocent people.

Show us otherwise. Validate it.

Show us otherwise. Validate it.

They are politicians... that's all I need to say.

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President-elect Donald Trump accepts the U.S. intelligence community's conclusion that Russia engaged in cyber attacks affecting the U.S. presidential election and may take actions in response, his incoming chief of staff said on Sunday.

Reince Priebus said Trump believes Russia was behind the intrusions into the Democratic Party organizations, though he did not clarify whether the president-elect agreed that the hacks were directed by Russian President Vladimir Putin.

"He accepts the fact that this particular case was entities in Russia so that's not the issue," Priebus said on "Fox News Sunday.""

Trump finally... though not publicly, and by himself... admits it was the Russians that hacked the DNC. So now what? Shouldn't this change his position with Putin and Russia? Why hasn't he denounced their actions? Why hasn't he tweeted about Assange? Seriously... If his non-actions here doesn't tell you something, nothing ever will.

He said:

Wrong. Watch the video. But you won't... and I'm sure you didn't read the article either. That's what Trump supporters do.

UNDER DURESS

With less than two weeks until his Jan. 20 inauguration, Trump has come under increasing pressure from fellow Republicans to accept intelligence community findings on Russian hacking and other attempts by Moscow to influence the Nov. 8 election. A crucial test of Republican support for Trump comes this week with the first confirmation hearings for his Cabinet picks.

So , in order to get his cabinet he must pretend to accept the contrived diatribe

He said:

UNDER DURESS

With less than two weeks until his Jan. 20 inauguration, Trump has come under increasing pressure from fellow Republicans to accept intelligence community findings on Russian hacking and other attempts by Moscow to influence the Nov. 8 election. A crucial test of Republican support for Trump comes this week with the first confirmation hearings for his Cabinet picks.

So , in order to get his cabinet he must pretend to accept the contrived diatribe

Right... it had nothing to do with the intelligence briefing he received. You dumb fucks will never learn. The U.S. never landed on the moon either.

Anybody else think all this Russia crap is to take focus away from the fact that during the recount in Michigan they discovered they had more votes for Hillary in Detroit than they had voters?

No, because a foreign government hacked a political party and released their information to influence the election. That's vastly more important. We already know why that happened in Detroit. It was because they were using fucked up machines that kept jamming. There is no conspiracy to it.

And the room filled with boxes of votes for Hillary? The box labeled, 300 votes that had less than 50? You think that was all messed up machines? No proof the Russians hacked the DNC, there can't be since the DNC will not let the FBI even look at their servers, only a report on their servers.

Anybody else think all this Russia crap is to take focus away from the fact that during the recount in Michigan they discovered they had more votes for Hillary in Detroit than they had voters?

No, because a foreign government hacked a political party and released their information to influence the election. That's vastly more important. We already know why that happened in Detroit. It was because they were using fucked up machines that kept jamming. There is no conspiracy to it.

And the room filled with boxes of votes for Hillary? The box labeled, 300 votes that had less than 50? You think that was all messed up machines? No proof the Russians hacked the DNC, there can't be since the DNC will not let the FBI even look at their servers, only a report on their servers.

Never heard such a thing... did you get that off Info Wars?

If anyone should be asking a Mod to delete anything, it should be you and your posts about hitting a woman. You ignorant fuckstick.

You seem angrier than usual....Wouldn't Timmy's mom let him come out to play?

Trump Concedes it Was the Russians... Now What?

Now we listen to Trumpkins keep talking about it like he never said that. Just like at least one of them has said Trump never said we'd build a wall.

Last edited:

He said:

UNDER DURESS

Right... it had nothing to do with the intelligence briefing he received. You dumb fucks will never learn. The U.S. never landed on the moon either.

The "intelligence" briefing was a concocted diatribe designed for whatever the warmongers desire.

Last edited:
Was that unethical? Yep... was it illegal? Do you really think the RNC is a bunch of choir boys?

No and Nixon was impeached, Clinton, Wassermann-Schultz and Brazile will never sniff anything close to a DOJ Inquiry into their actions with the 2016 DNC Primary, what's your point?

If anyone should be asking a Mod to delete anything, it should be you and your posts about hitting a woman. You ignorant fuckstick.

You seem angrier than usual....Wouldn't Timmy's mom let him come out to play?

That the best you got Mr. Stolen Valor?
Was that unethical? Yep... was it illegal? Do you really think the RNC is a bunch of choir boys?

No and Nixon was impeached, Clinton, Wassermann-Schultz and Brazile will never sniff anything close to a DOJ Inquiry into their actions with the 2016 DNC Primary, what's your point?

:uhoh3:

So you don't believe in rights? Is it ok to you if a cop searches someone illegally and finds stuff to make them guilty? That's exactly the position you are taking here with your comments.
And you want to let the murderer go because the dead body was found illegally. Like I said, different principles.

The fact the Democrats are corrupt, work with media, lie to their base and have sham elections so they can control my life means a hell of a lot more than leaked emails.

and the democrats only released data about Trump. Or were their leaks ok?

Forum List

Back