Trump Concedes!

schmidlap

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2020
Finally!

He's not a liar. The criminal geezer is just a little slow.

Trump publicly acknowledged that he did not win the 2020 presidential election, telling podcaster Lex Fridman that he "lost by a whisker."...
Screen Shot 2024-01-26 at 10.12.33 AM.png
"I was told if I got 63 million, which is what I got the first time, 'You would win. You can't not win.' And I got millions more votes than that and lost by a whisker," Trump added.
Trump received about 74 million votes nationally in 2020, compared to 81 million for Joe Biden.

His admission is a departure from his usual rhetoric about the 2020 presidential election results, which he often claims were
"rigged."

Finally!

Trump publicly acknowledged that he did not win the 2020 presidential election, telling podcaster Lex Fridman that he "lost by a whisker."...
"I was told if I got 63 million, which is what I got the first time, 'You would win. You can't not win.' And I got millions more votes than that and lost by a whisker," Trump added.
Trump received about 74 million votes nationally in 2020, compared to 81 million for Joe Biden.
His admission is a departure from his usual rhetoric about the 2020 presidential election results, which he often claims were "rigged."

trump tv.jpg

Finally!

His admission is a departure from his usual rhetoric about the 2020 presidential election results, which he often claims were
"rigged."

Trump will lose the next election by 14 million votes.

Finally!

His admission is a departure from his usual rhetoric about the 2020 presidential election results, which he often claims were "rigged."
92fnkf.jpg

Donald Trump Interview | Lex Fridman Podcast #442

Sep 3, 2024

I listened to this when it dropped.

Obviously the MSM does not count on folks listening to it, so they cherry picked to make it look like something he did not mean.

FAKE NEWS thread.

Finally!

He has a pretty faint grip on reality, as well as truth. It only took him 3 years and 10 months to faintly find reality, and swore he won, most of that time, until now. The real problem, is his dumb ass followers believed it hook line and sinker, all that time. They are as far out of touch with reality, as he is, believing his confused lies.

Last edited:
It only took him 3 years and 10 months to faintly find reality,
That he lost? Has been his position since Jan 8, 2021.

He still believes that same thing about the election, that it was a fraud. This thread, as well as the other, are conspiracy theories and disinformation.

92fnkf.jpg

WEB EXTRA: Donald Trump Acknowledges New Administration​

Jan 8, 2021
"President Trump acknowledged the Biden/Harris administration in a new Twitter video that was released by the White House late Thursday evening. He said, "My focus now turns to ensuring a smooth, orderly, and seamless transition of power." But he did not concede the election. The president also condemned the riots that took place on Wednesday in Washington, D.C."

Finally!

He said he lost according to the left, but that is was stolen. He doesn't have to say it every single time. Stop wasting our time with these fake non-stories.

Now that we know the FBI, media, and Democrats colluded to suppress the Hunter Biden laptop story, it’s accurate to say the 2020 presidential election was tampered with, rigged, and stolen from Donald trump

Joe Biden won, but it wasn’t organic or natural. We know this

He has a pretty faint grip on reality, as well as truth. It only took him 3 years and 10 months to faintly find reality, and swore he won, most of that time, until now. The real problem, is his dumb ass followers believed it hook line and sinker, all that time. They are as far out of touch with reality, as he is, believing his confused lies.

Now do the other side.

Therein lies the problem. "My tribe is better than yours!"

Really? I'm all ears.

Forum List

Back