trump considers asking the FBI to search his home again

1666285907055.png

What the fuck for? Now he's INVITING them into search his shithole when he would have moved everything that they were looking for elsewhere?....

Hey Donny...#sand. :auiqs.jpg:

Now he's INVITING them into search his shithole
One room in that shithole is far better than your whole house I'd bet.

when he would have moved everything that they were looking for elsewhere?....
I agree. The FBI already had 9 hours to plant all the fake evidence they wanted! I'd be suspicious now if I were the FBI that Trump hadn't put mousetraps under all the furniture!

But Trump moving stuff? Are you calling the FBI incompetent that they could have missed something back on 8/8? Besides, we both know they watch that house like a hawk morning noon and night just looking for any opportunity to spring another fake news story to the NYT.

One room in that shithole is far better than your whole house I'd bet.

I agree. The FBI already had 9 hours to plant all the fake evidence they wanted! I'd be suspicious now if I were the FBI that Trump hadn't put mousetraps under all the furniture!

But Trump moving stuff? Are you calling the FBI incompetent that they could have missed something back on 8/8? Besides, we both know they watch that house like a hawk morning noon and night just looking for any opportunity to spring another fake news story to the NYT.
I'm calling Trump corrupt. And breaking the law. But that's not really news, is it?
The only reason he wants to "invite" them back in is to avoid the indictment that is coming.
Too bad. He did this to himself.

Why would I be scared? Trump is the one doing the inviting.
He's scared. Because he knows he fucked himself. And like always, he's got no one to blame but himself.

Proceed to indictment and let the chips fall where they may.
19 days.

You might want to loosen the grip on those pearls. You might not make it that long.

Forum List

Back