trump considers asking the FBI to search his home again

What the fuck for? Now he's INVITING them into search his shithole when he would have moved everything that they were looking for elsewhere?....

Hey Donny...#sand. :auiqs.jpg:
No, he is considering "allowing" them to come again. The FBI wont get a single judge in the nation to sign off on another raid.

Haha, now all of a sudden they need his permission. The backlash from their raid must have scared the shit out of Wray. :laugh:
Not according to poll. Never before has an ex president stolen top secret documents. I bet the FBI knows what he planned to do with them. I hope he is indicted after the mid-terms.....and convicted.

Not according to poll. Never before has an ex president stolen top secret documents. I bet the FBI knows what he planned to do with them. I hope he is indicted after the mid-terms.....and convicted.
But according to reality all the ex-presidents going back to Eisenhower removed documents from thee White House when they left.

No, he is considering "allowing" them to come again. The FBI wont get a single judge in the nation to sign off on another raid.
If there is probable cause...they will.

Don't you see it is the security of you and your family at risk? trump could be leaking agents names a family members to our adversaries. He has made top secret information available to our enemies .

Translation: I'm scared!

19 days

Don't you see it is the security of you and your family at risk? trump could be leaking agents names a family members to our adversaries. He has made top secret information available to our enemies .
Clutch those pearls!

This is what innocent people do, they fully cooperate. The Xiden admin clearly won't take him up on the offer, as they want to use propaganda to try and smear him

What a brainless TDS kook you are. Trump has nothing to do with anything happening in the US right now.

My exact response to your umpteenth inane post that doesn't address the topic at hand.

What is there to address, Jack? Trump invited the FBI down and everyone knows they won't go! That would look too much like Trump was in control and was cooperating! The LAST thing they want. So now the left will manufacture another scurrilous theory as to Trump's motives. They just want to pedal OMB 24/7 just as you do which is why you never ever really discuss or debate ANYTHING on the merits of the case, you just issue your isolated summary conclusions on things-- -- never supported by any shred of evidence.

What is there to address, Jack? Trump invited the FBI down and everyone knows they won't go! That would look too much like Trump was in control and was cooperating! The LAST thing they want. So now the left will manufacture another scurrilous theory as to Trump's motives. They just want to pedal OMB 24/7 just as you do which is why you never ever really discuss or debate ANYTHING on the merits of the case, you just issue your isolated summary conclusions on things-- -- never supported by any shred of evidence.
Still dont understand the Dimmers constant worry about Trump....plenty of other destruction going on all around us by Poopeypants....the actual president....to be concerned with.

LOL. You don't "invite" the FBI to poke around. They've already done that. If they want to look around again, they'll issue a search warrant, and then you'll get a knock on the door.
Trump's already had his chance to "cooperate". Was given deference and luxuries that you and I would have NEVER been afforded.

Bottom line is, Trump is corrupt. Always has been. Now..he knows he fucked up royally.
The indictment is there for the issuing.
Just a matter of whether or not the DOJ will issue it.

I pray sooner or later that his lies and crimes catch up with him. His enablers are the one's who really bother me. They know he is corrupt and yet they defend him. He really does have a cult.
Atheists don't pray Dimmer.
And you have nothing to say about the proven felons of your own party.....

Forum List

Back