Trump considers violating the Constitution by replacing Muslims with veterans in the TSA

I go to church on Sunday. I don't walk around my work space handing out communion and praying.

That's good for you. That would probably lead to complaints about harassment.

You want to work - get into the fucking STANDARD uniform (that's why it's called UNIFORM), do you job, or fucking resign.
Need it dumbed-down more. idiot?

Thank you, no. I have no need for you to dumb it down any further. What I do need is for you to now elevate the matter to a far more intelligent level.

Every employer has a right to set a dress code or uniform policy. But every employer also has an obligation that they will not create or maintain any policy that discriminates against people based on religious beliefs. In order to accomplish this, every policy must include allowances for reasonable accommodations for every employee for religious purposes.

Is that too intelligent for you, idiot?

that is fine------every employer has a right to exclude dress that screams I AM MUSLIM, I AM AMISH, I AM JEWISH I AM RASTA...... ****I AM GOTH****

dress codes in jobs do not violate the constitution. PEOPLE ADAPT to the dress codes.
Delete your comment, or be embarrassed Top US court rules for Muslim woman denied Abercrombie job over hijab
That doesn't make it right. Court decisions are often made by one guy and his personal bias. When did employers lose their rights and why isn't that unconstitutional?
No, you humongous idiot. that Court decision was not made by "one guy." You cannot win a majority in the case with one guy in a Supreme Court that has nine justices.

Get used to whoever winning violating the Constitution at will.

The ground work has been laid.

Not if you vote for Swim Expert.

Now that the President has unlimited and unchecked power, we need to elect angels to the position.

Are you an angel?

You're wrong. We don't need angels. We just need people who don't parade themselves with the false pretense of allegedly being angels. Clinton, Trump, Obama, Bush....these bastards pretend that they're so fucking perfect. Why? Because they're hiding the darkest souls of all. The most corrupt, the most lusting of power for the sake of power.

I, on the other hand, wear my imperfection out on my sleeve. And now that Trump has lowered the threshold for Presidential behavior, I can campaign on the promise that when Congress wants to make bullshit laws I'll tell them to to "go fuck yourselves." Obama says he has a pen. Well so will I. It's called the veto pen. So when Congress tries to spend like drunken sailors they can kiss their own asses. I'll use the same pen to dismantle the NSA civilian spy apparatus.

Look, what it really comes down to at the end of the day is the fact that I'd never be competent to be a dictatorial President. Even if I tried, I'd fail miserably. And that is what we need in a President in this age of unlimited power. Someone who would fail to employ them no matter how hard he tried, so would just be content to make sure that nobody else in the government can fuck with you.

Forum List

Back