Trump could flip California by ordering aggressive statewide iCE raids at businesses

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
The raids should run around the clock, nonstop 24/7...Low to middle class wages would immediately spike as would better opportunity for the same classes.
This could ignite a Trump supporter frenzy that’s only been seen in hardcore real American states.
WTF are you waiting for Donny?

The illegals in CA vote....they can get away with it here...and anything to make them stop I support.....

The raids should run around the clock, nonstop 24/7...Low to middle class wages would immediately spike as would better opportunity for the same classes.
This could ignite a Trump supporter frenzy that’s only been seen in hardcore real American states.
Let alone that you are completely delusional besides a total moron.

Let alone that you are completely delusional besides a total moron.

Why...for wanting better for REAL Americans?

Heck, I'd declare Marshal Law and federalize the state, take over all law enforcement and government organs, and remove all illegals, then jail all who had anything to do with sanctuary states. They would never know what the fuck hit them if I were president.

Heck, I'd declare Marshal Law and federalize the state, take over all law enforcement and government organs, and remove all illegals, then jail all who had anything to do with sanctuary states. They would never know what the fuck hit them if I were president.
Another toothless post. And you would leave Harris Ranch?

The Koch brothers and big businesses want illegal labor so they can cheat Uncle Sam out of taxes.

It ain't happening.

I'm still trying to figure out why Mississippi was targeted by iCE ahead of Mexifornia...Agents could literally walk from business to business here in this shithole and encounter illegal workers at nearly every stop.
You gotta believe this is in the works...no?

I'm still trying to figure out why Mississippi was targeted by iCE ahead of Mexifornia...Agents could literally walk from business to business here in this shithole and encounter illegal workers at nearly every stop.
California is a lost cause, it will never be a red state in our lifetime. if only the next earthquake would drop California into the ocean.

California is a lost cause, it will never be a red state in our lifetime. if only the next earthquake would drop California into the ocean.

I'm pretty sure you're right...but the problem is; Mexifornia serves as the incubator, the gateway to real America for wetbacks. The shithole can not be left alone and forgotten by the Feds. They should be doing all they can to turn this fucking shithole upside down.

I'm pretty sure you're right...but the problem is; Mexifornia serves as the incubator, the gateway to real America for wetbacks. The shithole can not be left alone and forgotten by the Feds. They should be doing all they can to turn this fucking shithole upside down.
Not only that, California is the preferred state for foreigners to create anchor babies.

<< It’s called “maternity tourism.” Pregnant women travel to the United States, usually on tourist visas, so that their children will be born U.S. citizens. In Southern California, they often live with other pregnant women in suburban homes. >>
Asian 'anchor babies': Wealthy Chinese come to Southern California to give birth

Mr President,
The good folks (yes there are a few left) here in California are still waiting for you to act.
Engage yourself in an all out war with our white guilt whacko governor...order iCE to conduct raids at every single business in and around Los Angeles...do not let up or give up on this disgusting shithole yet.
Legitimate people here are pissed and ready to revolt. Now is the time.

Last edited:
I think that by 2030 California will be a red state.

Dems are going to flip, again, on Identity Politics soon after the 2020 elections, methinks.

It would also go a long way towards cleaning up the shit, piss, needles, trash and homeless tent camps everywhere.

California is literally the toilet of America.

Forum List

Back