Trump could legalize pot in all 50 states!

Boss

Take a Memo:
Apr 21, 2012
Birmingham, AL
Searching For Extra Support, Donald Trump Could Look To Legalize Marijuana In All 50 States If Elected President

The race in the 2016 presidential election certainly appears as if it is going to end up as Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton. No, Bernie Sanders isn’t out of it yet, but he’s got one heck of a fight in front of him. Some believe that Trump has no chance of ever taking the presidency, but he may be finding new support by looking to legalize marijuana in all 50 states.

Trump has already won the Republican Party nomination. Clinton has enough pledged delegates for the Democratic Party nomination and the pressure is on Sanders to drop out, but he hasn’t yet. Some are rather torn on just who would win out of Clinton and Trump, but the marijuana issue is what may end up being the deciding factor.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What better way to go after those Bernie voters? :dunno:

They could move marijuana off of Schedule I substance tomorrow if they wanted, and doctors in all 50 states would be able to prescribe it.

And...............Schedule I drugs are those considered to have zero medical benefit, as well as are considered to be highly addictive physically.

Marijuana is none of those. Matter of fact, in addition to being non physically addictive, it has been PROVEN to have medical benefits, especially CBD oil.

And no.................if Trump said tomorrow that he would work to legalize cannabis, all of his current support would evaporate, because bigots don't like potheads.

Searching For Extra Support, Donald Trump Could Look To Legalize Marijuana In All 50 States If Elected President

The race in the 2016 presidential election certainly appears as if it is going to end up as Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton. No, Bernie Sanders isn’t out of it yet, but he’s got one heck of a fight in front of him. Some believe that Trump has no chance of ever taking the presidency, but he may be finding new support by looking to legalize marijuana in all 50 states.

Trump has already won the Republican Party nomination. Clinton has enough pledged delegates for the Democratic Party nomination and the pressure is on Sanders to drop out, but he hasn’t yet. Some are rather torn on just who would win out of Clinton and Trump, but the marijuana issue is what may end up being the deciding factor.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What better way to go after those Bernie voters? :dunno:
Obviously you meant to post this in Political Satire.

And more than 80 percent of Sanders supporters would refuse to vote for Trump.

The beer and liquor companies would put up a hell of a fight. Deep pockets combined with greedy politicians is the only reason it is illegal.

Obviously you meant to post this in Political Satire.

And more than 80 percent of Sanders supporters would refuse to vote for Trump.

Really? Because a growing number of Trump's supporters are turning out to have very different views that what you are accustomed to calling "right wing" and stereotyping into a caricature.

I have often said the Republicans are missing the golden opportunity to go back on the offensive with these social issues the left has dominated on. Fundamentally, it should be a State's Rights issue and the Federal Government should get back to the job they were created to do and stay out of our lives.

I don't believe there are many Sanders supporters who favor government all up in their business.... do you? I can see the "anti-establishment" crowd, which IS the base of Sanders supporters, actually gravitating toward Trump as opposed to Billary.

Trump is exactly the sort of guy who isn't going to play by the typical GOP rules. That should be obvious to even a retard such as yourself.... but apparently it's not?

Ironically enough, Trump is the ultimate RINO. He's basically an Independent candidate. All bets are off on traditional demographics. He will pull Democrats. He will pull blacks and Hispanics. He will kill it with the Evangelicals. Hillary Clinton is not going to be a popular candidate. That's called Reality.

I don't think the president has the power to legalize marijuana but I guess it's a fantasy that the dumb asses cling to. I guess the pot heads don't believe that the libertarian candidate and former CEO of Cannabis Sativa has a chance. My guess is that Johnson will take votes away from the idiotic low information pot head leftie democrats rather than republicans.

I don't think the president has the power to legalize marijuana but I guess it's a fantasy that the dumb asses cling to. I guess the pot heads don't believe that the libertarian candidate and former CEO of Cannabis Sativa has a chance. My guess is that Johnson will take votes away from the idiotic low information pot head leftie democrats rather than republicans.

Sure he does.

The president has the power to do pretty much any fucking thing he wants to do after Barack Obama. The precedent has now been set. Trump will have a pen and phone... probably, his will be gold. ;)

Forum List

Back