Trump- Cruz (R) is problematic because of his birthplace

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
t3H Donald is right. Cruz is a foreign born latino

Trump says Cruz’s Canadian birth could be ‘very precarious’ for GOP

— Donald Trump said in an interview that rival Ted Cruz’s Canadian birthplace was a “very precarious” issue that could make the senator from Texas vulnerable if he became the Republican presidential nominee.

Trump added: “I’d hate to see something like that get in his way. But a lot of people are talking about it and I know that even some states are looking at it very strongly, the fact that he was born in Canada and he has had a double passport.”
Discuss.....

— Donald Trump said in an interview that rival Ted Cruz’s Canadian birthplace was a “very precarious” issue that could make the senator from Texas vulnerable if he became the Republican presidential nominee.

Trump added: “I’d hate to see something like that get in his way. But a lot of people are talking about it and I know that even some states are looking at it very strongly, the fact that he was born in Canada and he has had a double passport.”
Discuss.....

True. Rafael Eduardo Cruz spent his entire life until 2 years ago living as a Canadian citizen. His father was a confidant to Fidel Castro himself. Cruz has never revealed, despite multiple requests, his official long-form birth certificate.

What does he have to hide?

WELCOME2KENYA.jpg

Yes, let's discuss the desperation of this thread. Eligibility wasn't a concern when Obama was running but it is now? Sorry, but you gave up that issue in 2008.

No- lets discuss why Trump thinks that Cruz is not eligible.

I think Cruz is eligible.

Why do you think that Trump is saying that he is not?

Discuss.....

True. Rafael Eduardo Cruz spent his entire life until 2 years ago living as a Canadian citizen. His father was a confidant to Fidel Castro himself. Cruz has never revealed, despite multiple requests, his official long-form birth certificate.

LOL- and what about his kindergarten records!

And was his college education paid for by Castro?

Idiotic Birther memes are fun to use on Cruz.....just shows how idiotic they are.

Discuss.....

LOL- and what about his kindergarten records!

And was his college education paid for by Castro?

Idiotic Birther memes are fun to use on Cruz.....just shows how idiotic they are.
If he has nothing to hide, he should have no problem releasing those records :badgrin:

Don't kid yourselves. Trump just threw that out there to give voters something to think about to slow Cruz down. He'll still probably pick him as his running mate.

Don't kid yourselves. Trump just threw that out there to give voters something to think about to slow Cruz down. He'll still probably pick him as his running mate.

So Trump is just lying to the voters.

Call me shocked!

Discuss.....

actually, he's Canadian.

Yes, let's discuss the desperation of this thread. Eligibility wasn't a concern when Obama was running but it is now? Sorry, but you gave up that issue in 2008.

the president was born in Hawaii. for the ignorant, Hawaii is part of the U.S.
that's why it wasn't an issue.

I don't see any desperation besides yours.

Obama was born in Hawaii.

Hawaii is a state.

I hope this helps.
Hawaii is a state but we don't know that he was born there because he's only produced fake birth certificates.

the president was born in Hawaii. for the ignorant, Hawaii is part of the U.S.
that's why it wasn't an issue.

I don't see any desperation besides yours.
You have no idea where he was born.

Trump is going with someone from the private sector, which will prove to be a brilliant move.

Forum List

Back