🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump, Cruz will be at the Aipac convention monday. Why don't they share a stage for 2 hours?

Trump does not want to debate Cruz. A small debate stage would mean Trump would be pressed on specifics. Make America great & Mexico will pay for it will only get you so far.
Trump has debated Cruz 11 times already.
Trump has been at 11 debates but offered ZERO substance in 11 opportunities. Big difference

He offered more substance than any of the other candidates. What have any of them said other than "we're not going to deport 11 million illegal aliens?"

Trump does not want to debate Cruz. A small debate stage would mean Trump would be pressed on specifics. Make America great & Mexico will pay for it will only get you so far.
Trump has been at 11 debates but offered ZERO substance in 11 opportunities. Big difference

He offered more substance than any of the other candidates. What have any of them said other than "we're not going to deport 11 million illegal aliens?"
Does your entire life revolve around one solitary issue? Mine doesn't. Build the wall and move on. Having said that you can continue to sell yourself any bill of goods you choose but I'm not buying.
If the nominee is Trump, so be it. Doesn't mean he's offered anything but hot air. If that's what the public is buying then let's roll with another No Experience Obama style candidate!

Cruz is desperate for a debate, Trump has already debated the guy what 8 times. Trump has the upper hand in the race, there's no up side to him debating Cruz. If I'm Trump I tell Cruz to pound sand.

If Cruz was going to do something he should have already done so in the previous debates.

Bingo!

----------------------------- looks like he did well enough , many think that he won ALL the so called arguments and circuses that are called debates . Check out Trump ' on the issues' is my suggestions Grandpa !!

Because trump and all of his supporters know that Trump would get his butt kicked in a one on one.

In essence trump is what he called Cruz in new Hampshire

All Trump has to do now that the cat is out of the bag is to hammer Cruz mercilessly over establishment fundraisers for the Senator.

Lindsey Graham is holding the first one for Cruz. Mr. anti establishment is about to lose all credibility about being a true outsider.

----------------------------- looks like he did well enough , many think that he won ALL the so called arguments and circuses that are called debates . Check out Trump ' on the issues' is my suggestions Grandpa !!
I don't care enough to bother. I will vote against Hillary regardless. Will be the first time in my life that I've voted that way.

Trump is enjoying the republicans tearing themselves apart. He and Hillary are enjoying this so much.

Old line republicans hate Trump so much

Trump is enjoying the republicans tearing themselves apart. He and Hillary are enjoying this so much.

Old line republicans hate Trump so much
---------------------------------- well , old line repubs that you mention that hate Trump , well they are also Hated by me and those like me BDeer !!

Forum List

Back