Trump cult angry over Romney talks

whine, whine, whine

bedwetting white from the far right

now they will learn how politics really works

Romney's an untrustworthy milquetoast little bitch. I would strongly disagree with Trump including him in his Administration. Period, end of story.

Romney would Trump legitimacy that he does not have, and needs, with Congress.

Jim

You really are starting to look childish with all these threads which expose your butthurt.
He is looking manly, and the far right look like the snowflakes they are and always were. Buncha wussies.

The old American fascists, KKS, etc., would kick the far right's ass for being pussies.

Romney's an untrustworthy milquetoast little bitch. I would strongly disagree with Trump including him in his Administration. Period, end of story.
Jim

You really are starting to look childish with all these threads which expose your butthurt.

And all the while, the more Trump flips and flops like a Salmon swimming to breed. If you are not feeling stupid for voting for him now, well, give him time.

Trump is trying to mend fences knowing he needs the GOP establishment to get anything done. He doesn't yet realize the GOP establishment hacks like Romney are two faced backstabbers. Trump may have to learn this lesson the hard way just like Reagan.

Jim

And all the while, the more Trump flips and flops like a Salmon swimming to breed. If you are not feeling stupid for voting for him now, well, give him time.

Dude please.

I'm not feeling anything but happy, that not only have we won back the WH, but we still control the Senate and House.
After January we will have 33 governors seated to the Dims 16, as well as control of most state legislatures.

As far as campaign promises, I've been around the block a few times and have the experience to know that what is said during campaigns usually never come out the way they first sound.

As an example: "We're going to build a wall on our southern border"

Translation: "You will have a president who will look for ways to slow the flow of illegals coming here, instead of having a president who only wants to allow more and more illegals invade our country".

I'm not disappointed about anything, in fact I'm delirious with delight that we are not only coming to the end of the Obama administration, but it's looking like we may finally be rid of the Clintons for good, and also the end of the prick Harry Reid, and Nancy Pelosis is also losing power.

I am delighted !!!!! :beer:

Jim

He is looking manly, and the far right look like the snowflakes they are and always were. Buncha wussies.

The old American fascists, KKS, etc., would kick the far right's ass for being pussies.
I see that snowflake label we give you dug pretty deep. You try to pass it on others to reduce the sting?

DigitalDrifter, you are sweating angst!
  1. Professor predicted Trump win, says he will be impeached ...

www.cnn.com/2016/11/15/politics/allan-lichtman-professor...
    Professor predicts Trump impeachment. ... that Donald Trump could face impeachment," Allan Lichtman told Erin Burnett ... about Donald Trump," Lichtman ...

2. Professor predicts Trump will be impeached - The Washington Post

www.washingtonpost.com/video/politics/professor-predicts...
    Prof. Allan Lichtman was one of the few professional prognosticators to call a Donald Trumpwin ... Professor predicts Trump will be impeached. Just now .

3. Professor predicts Trump will be impeached

www.clickondetroit.com/news/professor-predicts...
    Professor predicts Trump will be impeached ... that Donald Trump could face impeachment," Allan Lichtman told Erin Burnett on "Erin Burnett OutFront." Lichtman,

"My father taught me many things here — he taught me in this room. He taught me — keep your friends close but your enemies closer."

Have none of you left or right heard this wise saying? The game is afoot. Do not prejudge his choices. Wait until they are made.

Who said, 'Keep your friends close and your enemies closer?' - Quora

Donald is just trying to make Mitt feel better about losing to O in 2012.

If Trump can bring RE values back to the 2006 level, he will win my vote!

"My father taught me many things here — he taught me in this room. He taught me — keep your friends close but your enemies closer."

Have none of you left or right heard this wise saying? The game is afoot. Do not prejudge his choices. Wait until they are made.

Here's what I would do. And it would be a very shrewd move.

I would recommend that Trump could appoint Mitt to a position and for the next four years Romney would be Trump's subordinate and unable to inflict any damage on Trump/Pence for 2020.

His subordinate. Has a nice ring to it n'est -ce pas?

OR

I would tell Trump's transition team to recommend to the President elect that because of the hue and cry of Trump's voters, Romney must be rejected.

Mitt's rejection would be based on the will of the people.

Either move would be a win win for the Trump camp.

Jim

I see that snowflake label we give you dug pretty deep. You try to pass it on others to reduce the sting?

Donald J. TrumpVerified account‏@realDonaldTrump
The Theater must always be a safe and special place.The cast of Hamilton was very rude last night to a very good man, Mike Pence. Apologize!

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
mocking.gif

GOP lawmaker: The theater should be a ‘safe space’ for people like Pence and Trump

Here's what I would do. And it would be a very shrewd move.

I would recommend that Trump could appoint Mitt to a position and for the next four years Romney would be Trump's subordinate and unable to inflict any damage on Trump/Pence for 2020.

His subordinate. Has a nice ring to it n'est -ce pas?

OR

I would tell Trump's transition team to recommend to the President elect that because of the hue and cry of Trump's voters, Romney must be rejected.

Mitt's rejection would be based on the will of the people.

Either move would be a win win for the Trump camp.
mocking-gif.99763

Reject Romney and piss off the mainstream in Congress that Trump needs.

Appoint Romney, who will resign in 2018 and prepare to run against Trump in the primaries.

Yeah, real bright, td.

Forum List

Back