Trump Declares 'I Can Ban All Reporters From WH' - Snowflake Heads Explode

It must be a pathetic existence to think "making libs angry" is an accomplishment.
All he has to do is get out of bed for that to happen.
Not really, I am quite sure that once his term is over, there won't be much said about him -- not like how repubs still and will continue to obsess over Obama and Hillary
oh my god - obama used bush as a crutch for 6 god damn years.

Amazing how alike the two sides are

It must be a pathetic existence to think "making libs angry" is an accomplishment.
All he has to do is get out of bed for that to happen.
Not really, I am quite sure that once his term is over, there won't be much said about him -- not like how repubs still and will continue to obsess over Obama and Hillary
oh my god - obama used bush as a crutch for 6 god damn years.

Amazing how alike the two sides are
yep. keep bitching at others for doing things you're doing as well. easy to get caught into but should be easy to spot when you're doing it as well. but each side does the "it's different for me" dance.

It is more of an accomplishment than to say "libs are stupid"! Everyone already knows that!
Stupid enough to win back to back elections in a landslide.....and still be seen as the most popular president in recent history -- before him, another dumb democrat held that title.

Think Trump will be seen as nationally popular after his term?

I don't know what you have been smoking, but you need to lay off it for a while.

You just proved my point!

BTW, what back to back elections did Democrats win? 2016? 2018? These were the last two. Counting 2014 they are 0 for 3!

Here's the actual exchange, in full. Acosta was pushing it, I think. The Pres answered his questions politely and Acosta had to make a "speech." Then after he had completely pissed off the Pres, he tries to ask about the Mueller investigation?
LOL

Get someone in there from CNN that Trump doesn't think is a "horrible person." I think Trump won this one.

In response to CNN's ridiculous law suit suing the WH for the 'right' of reporters to be rude, hijack Press Conferences, and throw a tantrum if they do not get their way, President Trump responded by declaring....

"I can ban ALL reporters from the WH, not
just CNN's rude a**hole Acosta!"

The Liberal / snowflake response was as expected:
:blowup:

:lmao:

The funny fact is the President is right - he can 'ban' every reporter from the WH. Doing so does not violate their Constitutional right of a 'free press' / to report any news they want...God knows banning Acosta has not stopped CNN from continuing to report Fake News!

:p

'Banning' every reporter can be accomplished as easily and legally as simply declaring the President will no longer hold any Press Conferences until the media learns some respect, how to act and carry out their jobs professionally...

No Press Conference, no need for WH access....

The a Liberal Press has met its match in a President who won't take their fake news / shit laying down like every other Republican / Conservative President has. The corrupt press is being challenged, and they don't like it.

F* 'em! Bwuhahahahaha!

Trump seeks to land blow against media in court fight with CNN

"CNN argued in its lawsuit filed Tuesday that the White House infringed on Acosta's First Amendment rights by revoking his access in response to a dispute over a press conference last week."

No one is preventing CNN from reporting the news, as pointed out. CNN is pissed they don't get to run WH Press Conferences, that they can not impose their will on Trump and 'beat him into line', are not being allowed to call the President a 'racist' and 'white supremacist' during Press Conferences....

There actually is nothing ridiculous about it. The White House belongs to the people not Trump.

Trump should hold no news conferences until HE learns respect. He was obnoxious and offensive. and deserved to have his ass punched out.

You and Trump are the fake news. He has told thousands of lies. The other people you speak of respected the office while Trump has soiled the White House. It should be fumigated after he leaves. Reagan, Bush and W were class acts unlike Trump.

F* you!

A reporter's job is to see that their questions are answered. Voters do believe that at the very least Trump gives aid and comfort to white supremacists. He is a racist.

It is more of an accomplishment than to say "libs are stupid"! Everyone already knows that!
Stupid enough to win back to back elections in a landslide.....and still be seen as the most popular president in recent history -- before him, another dumb democrat held that title.

Hmmm, the choice between a most popular president or an efficient president?????

I and I'm sure most Americans will take the efficient president.

You can have bragging rights to the most popular president, okay?

In response to CNN's ridiculous law suit suing the WH for the 'right' of reporters to be rude, hijack Press Conferences, and throw a tantrum if they do not get their way, President Trump responded by declaring....

The funny fact is the President is right - he can 'ban' every reporter from the WH. Doing so does not violate their Constitutional right of a 'free press' / to report any news they want...God knows banning Acosta has not stopped CNN from continuing to report Fake News!

'Banning' every reporter can be accomplished as easily and legally as simply declaring the President will no longer hold any Press Conferences until the media learns some respect, how to act and carry out their jobs professionally...

The a Liberal Press has met its match in a President who won't take their fake news / shit laying down like every other Republican / Conservative President has. The corrupt press is being challenged, and they don't like it.

F* 'em! Bwuhahahahaha!

"CNN argued in its lawsuit filed Tuesday that the White House infringed on Acosta's First Amendment rights by revoking his access in response to a dispute over a press conference last week."

No one is preventing CNN from reporting the news, as pointed out. CNN is pissed they don't get to run WH Press Conferences, that they can not impose their will on Trump and 'beat him into line', are not being allowed to call the President a 'racist' and 'white supremacist' during Press Conferences....

What many people, including Trump, don’t realize is there is a large swath of conservative voters that voted for him because he was the nominee, and not because they adore his message (or antics for that matter). We need to see if the Dems come up with a viable canidate, but if they can it could open the door for a Republican challenger to Trump. Do you hear me Dems? If you can’t produce a canidate who can win, it will be 4 more years of enduring Trump. BTW- Hellary, Sanders, Warren and Biden are not viable candidates.

This is true cause you guys are perpetually pissed!
A "lib" didn't make this post...

In fact, I didn't know anything about it, nor cared -- until a trumper posted it....

I think trumpers love to self project, this is another example of it...

And when Trumpers throw out the term "perpetually pissed" -- I like to remind them of a few things.....like...
hqdefault.jpg

That face on the left side of the screen, the face of Trumpers every time they find some new obscure thing to be mad at the black guy about...

Here's the actual exchange, in full. Acosta was pushing it, I think. The Pres answered his questions politely and Acosta had to make a "speech." Then after he had completely pissed off the Pres, he tries to ask about the Mueller investigation?
LOL

Get someone in there from CNN that Trump doesn't think is a "horrible person." I think Trump won this one.

Trump was a factor in the midterms and Republicans lost the House. Even in the Senate Republicans underperformed.

You really think being popular is what Trump cares about? Is it important for you to be liked? Many of us have higher goals in life than being liked by a bunch of ignorant angry leftist trash.

Hmmm, the choice between a most popular president or an efficient president?????

Tell that to Trump -- he whines about not being popular incessantly

Which is why he needs weekly rallies to stroke his fragile and insecure ego..

As far as effective, well....right now we are experiencing our longest bull market in US history...a bull market that began in 2009 -- who was president from 2009 to 2016? I bet you Trump knows.

You really think being popular is what Trump cares about? Is it important for you to be liked? Many of us have higher goals in life than being liked by a bunch of ignorant angry leftist trash.
Yes, that is exactly what I think and KNOW

Trump is still mad over his crowd size still to this day....Trump has to have almost weekly rallies due to his need to feel like he is popular...

F* 'em! Bwuhahahahaha!

“The only sure bulwark of continuing liberty is a government strong enough to protect the interests of the people, and a people strong enough and well enough informed to maintain its sovereign control over the government.”
― Franklin Delano Roosevelt

The Press are the representatives of the People, in this regard.

Our public sector is public, not private.

Quite the sad state of affairs if the press are representatives of the people.

You don't represent the people. You represent far right looney tunes.

In fact, I didn't know anything about it, nor cared -- until a trumper posted it....

And when Trumpers throw out the term "perpetually pissed" -- I like to remind them of a few things.....like...
hqdefault.jpg

That face on the left side of the screen, the face of Trumpers every time they find some new obscure thing to be mad at the black guy about...
Yep! Ewe be a lib!

Tell that to Trump -- he whines about not being popular incessantly

Which is why he needs weekly rallies to stroke his fragile and insecure ego..

As far as effective, well....right now we are experiencing our longest bull market in US history...a bull market that began in 2009 -- who was president from 2009 to 2016? I bet you Trump knows.
There isn't anyone on the democrat side that get as many people to attend a rally like Trump does.

hqdefault.jpg

Poor black guy! No one should ever get mad at a black guy, that would be racist!

LOL

Trump was a factor in the midterms and Republicans lost the House. Even in the Senate Republicans underperformed.

There is no question that Trump is disliked by a great many people (including me), but that has nothing to do with the thread, that I can figure, anyway. You know how those televised Senate hearings always end up being hour upon hour of senators or congressmen spending their five minutes in the sun making speeches and one brief question embedded in there somewhere? That's what Acosta's "Questions" were like. Mostly Acosta "scoring" for CNN.

Forum List

Back