Trump Declares 'I Can Ban All Reporters From WH' - Snowflake Heads Explode

It must be a pathetic existence to think "making libs angry" is an accomplishment.

It is more of an accomplishment than to say "libs are stupid"! Everyone already knows that!
Stupid enough to win back to back elections in a landslide.....and still be seen as the most popular president in recent history -- before him, another dumb democrat held that title.

Think Trump will be seen as nationally popular after his term?
You really think being popular is what Trump cares about? Is it important for you to be liked? Many of us have higher goals in life than being liked by a bunch of ignorant angry leftist trash.
Yes, that is exactly what I think and KNOW

Trump is still mad over his crowd size still to this day....Trump has to have almost weekly rallies due to his need to feel like he is popular...
Trump rallies were bigger than any democrat's rallies during this past election.
No, they were not.....Obama's rallies in 2008 were in the range of 80,000 to 100,000
obama-rally-denver.png

But this isn't really about crowd sizes, my reason for having ZERO respect for Trump lovers is back when Obama ran for office in 2008 -- you same crowd size lovers , attacked Obama relentlessly for having huge crowd sizes, calling him a celebrity, a rock star -- but as is typical with republicans, they try to attack his strength as a weakness while they secretly wish they had that same strength...so they went out and got a candidate that would have the big rally crowds as a way to say "look, we got a guy who is popular too"

Problem is, Trump does it almost every week because Trump is a insecure narcissistic child -- 3 years after Trump leaves office -- he will NOT have those same crowds, no matter how depraved he is willing to be to appeal to those people.

Obama: My rallies were bigger than Trump's

In response to CNN's ridiculous law suit suing the WH for the 'right' of reporters to be rude, hijack Press Conferences, and throw a tantrum if they do not get their way, President Trump responded by declaring....

"I can ban ALL reporters from the WH, not
just CNN's rude a**hole Acosta!"

The Liberal / snowflake response was as expected:
:blowup:

:lmao:

The funny fact is the President is right - he can 'ban' every reporter from the WH. Doing so does not violate their Constitutional right of a 'free press' / to report any news they want...God knows banning Acosta has not stopped CNN from continuing to report Fake News!

:p

'Banning' every reporter can be accomplished as easily and legally as simply declaring the President will no longer hold any Press Conferences until the media learns some respect, how to act and carry out their jobs professionally...

No Press Conference, no need for WH access....

The a Liberal Press has met its match in a President who won't take their fake news / shit laying down like every other Republican / Conservative President has. The corrupt press is being challenged, and they don't like it.

F* 'em! Bwuhahahahaha!

Trump seeks to land blow against media in court fight with CNN

"CNN argued in its lawsuit filed Tuesday that the White House infringed on Acosta's First Amendment rights by revoking his access in response to a dispute over a press conference last week."

No one is preventing CNN from reporting the news, as pointed out. CNN is pissed they don't get to run WH Press Conferences, that they can not impose their will on Trump and 'beat him into line', are not being allowed to call the President a 'racist' and 'white supremacist' during Press Conferences....

------------------------- excellent post Easy , and yeah , hey , no more 'press conferences' as i President Trump do not hold Press Conferences anymore . [chuckle]
President Trump should only make "news" interviews with Sean Hannity. It's the only safe way.
I actually love it when he interfaces with the leftist idiots. It's hilarious how he chews them up and spits them out.

It is more of an accomplishment than to say "libs are stupid"! Everyone already knows that!
Stupid enough to win back to back elections in a landslide.....and still be seen as the most popular president in recent history -- before him, another dumb democrat held that title.

You really think being popular is what Trump cares about? Is it important for you to be liked? Many of us have higher goals in life than being liked by a bunch of ignorant angry leftist trash.

Trump is still mad over his crowd size still to this day....Trump has to have almost weekly rallies due to his need to feel like he is popular...
Trump rallies were bigger than any democrat's rallies during this past election.
No, they were not.....Obama's rallies in 2008 were in the range of 80,000 to 100,000
obama-rally-denver.png

But this isn't really about crowd sizes, my reason for having ZERO respect for Trump lovers is back when Obama ran for office in 2008 -- you same crowd size lovers , attacked Obama relentlessly for having huge crowd sizes, calling him a celebrity, a rock star -- but as is typical with republicans, they try to attack his strength as a weakness while they secretly wish they had that same strength...so they went out and got a candidate that would have the big rally crowds as a way to say "look, we got a guy who is popular too"

Problem is, Trump does it almost every week because Trump is a insecure narcissistic child -- 3 years after Trump leaves office -- he will NOT have those same crowds, no matter how depraved he is willing to be to appeal to those people.

debatable

Hmmm, the choice between a most popular president or an efficient president?????

I and I'm sure most Americans will take the efficient president.

You can have bragging rights to the most popular president, okay?
Tell that to Trump -- he whines about not being popular incessantly

Which is why he needs weekly rallies to stroke his fragile and insecure ego..

As far as effective, well....right now we are experiencing our longest bull market in US history...a bull market that began in 2009 -- who was president from 2009 to 2016? I bet you Trump knows.
You don't get it, and it's by your own design. Obama gets on his knees every night and thanks the Fed Reserve for helping him out for his entire 8 years.. It was the weakest post recession economy since the depression.
I wish you folks will make your mind up

First you say Obama destroyed and ruined America -- then concede that "yea, the economy isn't destroyed, but that's because of the Feds" --- whom you also hate

Let's see how you deflect out of this one....Obama lowered the black unemployment rate by more than Trump did -- except, republicans didn't care about black unemployment rates until Trump got elected

Tell me how its a bad thing that Obama lowered the black unemployment rate by over 7% and its a good thing that Trump lowered it by over 1%?

Let the deflection begin
Biff......will you show me where I said that Obama DESTROYED OUR ECONOMY! Go ahead, show me one of my posts that states that.
This is just one of your deflections from the truth. Until then STFU!
Oh suck a dick with that "I didn't personally say he destroyed our economy"

But you will definitely agree with the millions of times you idiots claimed Obama destroyed not only the economy, but America -- you just pissed that facts aint on your side, and to that I say...and?

obama-rally-denver.png

Read my post again...…."this past election".

Hmmm, the choice between a most popular president or an efficient president?????

As far as effective, well....right now we are experiencing our longest bull market in US history...a bull market that began in 2009 -- who was president from 2009 to 2016? I bet you Trump knows.
You don't get it, and it's by your own design. Obama gets on his knees every night and thanks the Fed Reserve for helping him out for his entire 8 years.. It was the weakest post recession economy since the depression.

First you say Obama destroyed and ruined America -- then concede that "yea, the economy isn't destroyed, but that's because of the Feds" --- whom you also hate

Let's see how you deflect out of this one....Obama lowered the black unemployment rate by more than Trump did -- except, republicans didn't care about black unemployment rates until Trump got elected

Tell me how its a bad thing that Obama lowered the black unemployment rate by over 7% and its a good thing that Trump lowered it by over 1%?

Let the deflection begin
Biff......will you show me where I said that Obama DESTROYED OUR ECONOMY! Go ahead, show me one of my posts that states that.

But you will definitely agree with the millions of times you idiots claimed Obama destroyed not only the economy, but America -- you just pissed that facts aint on your side, and to that I say...and?
Oh please, the only thing I said was that with Obama's regulations regarding the economy, is that they stifled the recovery. It wasn't until Trumps EO's that deregulated those
regulations did the economy become stronger. That is undeniable.....although you will deny them. So move along Biff.

LOL "My Dad's bigger than your Dad."
No, just making a valid point. The poster was declaring that Trump rallies are small, when the truth is the democrats had nothing like them in either 2016 or this year. Just stating a fact.
Yes. Trump is an entertainer. It doesn't make him a good leader, though.

No, just making a valid point. The poster was declaring that Trump rallies are small, when the truth is the democrats had nothing like them in either 2016 or this year. Just stating a fact.
It doesn't make him popular, but he has done a lot for this country in a positive direction.

Let the deflection begin

obammy's regulations stopped the US of A. stopped it. silenced the private sector and drove jobs into other economies. globalist!!! it's all he was. It's why I'm a nationalist!!! My patriotism is to the US of A not the globe.

Well, that's your take. I think he's a great leader. We finally have someone that returns the crap right back and shoves it down their hateful throats. Fun to watch. The USA is in a cold civil war.

In response to CNN's ridiculous law suit suing the WH for the 'right' of reporters to be rude, hijack Press Conferences, and throw a tantrum if they do not get their way, President Trump responded by declaring....

The funny fact is the President is right - he can 'ban' every reporter from the WH. Doing so does not violate their Constitutional right of a 'free press' / to report any news they want...God knows banning Acosta has not stopped CNN from continuing to report Fake News!

'Banning' every reporter can be accomplished as easily and legally as simply declaring the President will no longer hold any Press Conferences until the media learns some respect, how to act and carry out their jobs professionally...

The a Liberal Press has met its match in a President who won't take their fake news / shit laying down like every other Republican / Conservative President has. The corrupt press is being challenged, and they don't like it.

F* 'em! Bwuhahahahaha!

"CNN argued in its lawsuit filed Tuesday that the White House infringed on Acosta's First Amendment rights by revoking his access in response to a dispute over a press conference last week."

No one is preventing CNN from reporting the news, as pointed out. CNN is pissed they don't get to run WH Press Conferences, that they can not impose their will on Trump and 'beat him into line', are not being allowed to call the President a 'racist' and 'white supremacist' during Press Conferences....

Black the Orange Virus out, then. No other media outlets should cover him anymore. Leave it to state run Fox News to disseminate all Virus/WH propaganda. Problem solved. :113:

F* 'em! Bwuhahahahaha!

Black the Orange Virus out, then. No other media outlets should cover him anymore. Leave it to state run Fox News to disseminate all Virus/WH propaganda. Problem solved. :113:

As per your other thread too, pinhead,

I covered this months ago, you're a moron:

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

F* 'em! Bwuhahahahaha!

Ah...another tiny trump meltdown? :777:

It must be a pathetic existence to think "making libs angry" is an accomplishment.
All he has to do is get out of bed for that to happen.
Not really, I am quite sure that once his term is over, there won't be much said about him -- not like how repubs still and will continue to obsess over Obama and Hillary
They will deny him faster than Peter denied Jesus.....many are already laying out their exit strategy....everytime you see one going "I didn't vote for him."

All he has to do is get out of bed for that to happen.
Not really, I am quite sure that once his term is over, there won't be much said about him -- not like how repubs still and will continue to obsess over Obama and Hillary
oh my god - obama used bush as a crutch for 6 god damn years.
And Righties are still using B. Clinton as a crutch and he's been out of office since 2001.

I do wish he would. That would be great!

He could stand there and talk to himself.

perfect solution.
You are simple minded. He'll still tweet and other things. You can't escape him. You are doomed. Jump now.

I do wish he would. That would be great!

He could stand there and talk to himself.

perfect solution.
You are simple minded. He'll still tweet and other things. You can't escape him. You are doomed. Jump now.

Hell, his tweets are the only reason I have a twitter account. I love them. It is like Jersey Shores every day on twitter thanks to Trumpy Bear!

Forum List

Back