Trump: Defying voters, the Governor of California will halt all executions of 737 stone cold killers

California hasn’t executed anyone in over ten years

They should officially end the barbaric practice
You think flushing toilets is barbaric?

You relate to poop?
I suppose in that I thnk it should be flushed. This is why I support capital punishment.
"Friends and families of the always forgotten VICTIMS are not thrilled, and neither am I!"

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

are you for or against?

Locking them up forever is cheaper than execution.
No. It is the ridculous and endless appeals that are expensive. The exectuionitself costs a couple of hundred bucks.

It's also the initial cost of the trial, and the increased costs and privileges that accrue to a death row prisoner.

TWO years ago Californians voted down an initiative to replace the death penalty with life in prison. Would Gov Gavin Newsom be willing to keep the death penalty if a majority of illegal aliens supported it?

Didn’t get get elected based on his anti death penalty stance .

Gruesome Gavin Newsom is ok with saving the life of a murderer but not the life of an unborn child - that’s the left.

THIS is the reason why states are NOT seeking the death penalty.

Costs of the Death Penalty | Death Penalty Information Center

It is substantially more expensive to execute a murderer than it is to let him life out the rest of his life in the general population.
No, this is why you are so stupid. The article talks about th legal costs of seeking the death penalty as opposed to the legal costs of not seeking the death penalty but it does not calculate the cost of holding someone in prison for fifty years as opposed to killing him. No one needs a study to know the legal costs of seeking the death penalty exceed the legal costs of imposing life in prison, so it should be clear this article is a propaganda piece.

My friends, stats say that 30 of those 737 folks are innocent. governor newsom cant, in good conscience, kill 30 innocent people, let alone 1.

i hope you are not angry with him.

Forum List

Back