Trump: Defying voters, the Governor of California will halt all executions of 737 stone cold killers

In a year or two most Californians will be against the death penalty and I applaud Newsom for opening up the debate, it's good to have.

In a year or two most Californians will be against the death penalty

animals-lemming-jump_off_a_cliff-cliffs-jumps-suicide-dre1187_low.jpg

Was that Trump Us graduating class?

In a year or two most Californians will be against the death penalty and I applaud Newsom for opening up the debate, it's good to have.

In a year or two most Californians will be against the death penalty

animals-lemming-jump_off_a_cliff-cliffs-jumps-suicide-dre1187_low.jpg

Was that Trump Us graduating class?

was that your usual deflection?

There wasn't much of anything to deflect.

California hasn’t executed anyone in over ten years

They should officially end the barbaric practice

another barbaric practice they should end, is life imprisonment.

Keeping them locked up like that?

Disgusting.

Give them about 6 months, and let them out.

(do wonders for Population Control)

another barbaric practice they should end, is life imprisonment.

Keeping them locked up like that?

Disgusting.

Give them about 6 months, and let them out.

(do wonders for Population Control)

The majority of the civilized world including all of Europe, Russia, Mexico and Canada have abandoned the practice.

I agree that solitary confinement is barbaric

Pulled the same shit on gay marriage.

And where did that eventually leave California? As of today, like most of the country pretty much OK with it.

Weak ass dodge.
They still went against the will of the people.

In San Francisco? You sure about that?

As for the death penalty, it's within the governors ability to do what he just did. It's up to the citizens of California to vote Newsom out which at this point is a long shot at best and I don't think the death penalty is going to change anyone's mind come reelection time.

As a conservative I'd be hoping Newsom loses too because that guy shits charisma.

Try and spin it anyway ya want.
Still went against the will of the people.

You think flushing toilets is barbaric?

You relate to poop?
I suppose in that I thnk it should be flushed. This is why I support capital punishment.

And where did that eventually leave California? As of today, like most of the country pretty much OK with it.

Weak ass dodge.

As for the death penalty, it's within the governors ability to do what he just did. It's up to the citizens of California to vote Newsom out which at this point is a long shot at best and I don't think the death penalty is going to change anyone's mind come reelection time.

As a conservative I'd be hoping Newsom loses too because that guy shits charisma.

Many if not all politicians do that on occasion. It's kind of hypocritical when you think about Trump's emergency border wall fiasco.

You relate to poop?
I suppose in that I thnk it should be flushed. This is why I support capital punishment.

Weak ass dodge.

Many if not all politicians do that on occasion. It's kind of hypocritical when you think about Trump's emergency border wall fiasco.

Why do you think he got elected...think hard.

You relate to poop?

Weak ass dodge.

In simple terms because he was more popular than his opponent.

You relate to poop?
Weak ass dodge.

As expected,a simpleton answer.

You relate to poop?

It's the correct answer. What did you have in mind?

It's the correct answer. What did you have in mind?

You already know the answer.
In fact you alluded to it.

You relate to poop?
"Friends and families of the always forgotten VICTIMS are not thrilled, and neither am I!"

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

are you for or against?

Locking them up forever is cheaper than execution.
No. It is the ridculous and endless appeals that are expensive. The exectuionitself costs a couple of hundred bucks.

Hasn’t been an execution in California since 2006

Governor is just stating the obvious

Forum List

Back