Trump delivers the Bitch Slap the Republican Party has needed since Reagan left

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Until recently I have not followed candidates all that closely. My favorite has not yet announced that she'll seek the nomination. I like Rand Paul and I think Scott Walker has the experience and vision and ground game to win it all. Then Trump started talking.

He has delivered to the Republican Party the bitch slap it has desperately needed since Reagan rode off into the sunset. Not only have our last 2 Republican Presidents, both named Bush, been truly fucking awful and evil people, they have advanced the US toward One World Fascism and been working with Statists to sell our sovereignty. See, the Bushs can advocate this, because they will actually lead and benefit, I'm still not sure why the rest of you morons are pushing this stupid idea. Your choices will be: slave or fertilizer

Trump is the first guy since Ron Paul to honestly discuss what's at stake here and its nothing less than our future as a free country. We've already lost a lot to the creeping tide of Fascist government control and concurrently have sat quietly while the mongrelization of this once great nation has continued unabated. I posted previously how in 1916, the Germans tried to get Mexico to invade the USA and remarked how apparent it is to me that today that they have belated taken the Germans up on that invitation. It's unannounced, there's no frame around it, but that's what's happened - we're being invaded

It's irrelevant at this point what Trumps chances are of actually winning the nomination. In fact, it's probably quite dangerous for him to continue as the Establishment deals quite ruthlessly with outliers and freedom loving people like JFK, Reagan, MLK and Malcolm X.

Trump has brought the big issue front and center: are we going to continue to allow the erosion of our country and our culture or are we willing to take a stand and win back our basic freedoms and sovereignty.

The Progs led by Carlos Slim's NY Times will say this is some hatred of Mexicans and it isn't. I'd gladly trade a hardworking Christian Mexican for US Communist loving Progressives any day of the week. This is about respecting our culture, our heritage and our freedoms. The Republican Party got caught walking us down the road to serfdom and its time we change direction

Until recently I have not followed candidates all that closely. My favorite has not yet announced that she'll seek the nomination. I like Rand Paul and I think Scott Walker has the experience and vision and ground game to win it all. Then Trump started talking.

He has delivered to the Republican Party the bitch slap it has desperately needed since Reagan rode off into the sunset. Not only have our last 2 Republican Presidents, both named Bush, been truly fucking awful and evil people, they have advanced the US toward One World Fascism and been working with Statists to sell our sovereignty. See, the Bushs can advocate this, because they will actually lead and benefit, I'm still not sure why the rest of you morons are pushing this stupid idea. Your choices will be: slave or fertilizer

Trump is the first guy since Ron Paul to honestly discuss what's at stake here and its nothing less than our future as a free country. We've already lost a lot to the creeping tide of Fascist government control and concurrently have sat quietly while the mongrelization of this once great nation has continued unabated. I posted previously how in 1916, the Germans tried to get Mexico to invade the USA and remarked how apparent it is to me that today that they have belated taken the Germans up on that invitation. It's unannounced, there's no frame around it, but that's what's happened - we're being invaded

It's irrelevant at this point what Trumps chances are of actually winning the nomination. In fact, it's probably quite dangerous for him to continue as the Establishment deals quite ruthlessly with outliers and freedom loving people like JFK, Reagan, MLK and Malcolm X.

Trump has brought the big issue front and center: are we going to continue to allow the erosion of our country and our culture or are we willing to take a stand and win back our basic freedoms and sovereignty.

The Progs led by Carlos Slim's NY Times will say this is some hatred of Mexicans and it isn't. I'd gladly trade a hardworking Christian Mexican for US Communist loving Progressives any day of the week. This is about respecting our culture, our heritage and our freedoms. The Republican Party got caught walking us down the road to serfdom and its time we change direction
More like pimp slapped, since Trump is nothing but a fucking whore. When will you dummies understand? Trump isn't a real candidate.

More like pimp slapped, since Trump is nothing but a fucking whore. When will you dummies understand? Trump isn't a real candidate.

Yeah, that was addressed in the unread OP

Moron

Trump isn't a real candidate.
He doesn't have to be.

I like the idea of Donald Trump starting a third party. He should call it the American Party, a.k.a. the Know Nothings and whine about immigrants destroying the future of Merica. He could even re-use some of the original American Party's editorial cartoons. All he would have to do is cross out Irish, Italians, Germans, etc, and replace them with "Mexicans".

Here you go Trump! Some stuff you can recycle:

The sign reads: Imported, Duty Free, by Trust, Monopoly & Co. to compete with American Labor.

zin11f.jpg

The caption reads: Results of Encouraging Emigration. Paupers, Vagabonds, Murderers and other of the European and Asiatic Scum Refused Admission Elsewhere, Are Readily Landed Here."

2iig29u.jpg

"Results of Encouraging Emigration". Exactly the same rhetoric we hear today!

Here is some anti-Italian immigrant propaganda. Note "The Way to Dispose of Them".

2jaybzc.jpg

Here is an anti-Irish immigrant cartoon.

2zyy1dz.jpg

Moron
Trump didn't bring shit front and center, all he did is double down on the same stupid nonsense all the FOX News fans always fall for. Donald Trump doesn't give two shits about illegal immigration; if he did he would want to do something about illegal employers....the primary cause of illegal immigration.

But RayGun was riding off into the sunset before he became President.......Besides which most of the GOP today would be calling him a Liberal Nazi.

Trump can't seem to tell the truth... The guy is a joke candidate but it lovely to see him in the race. GOP deserve him.

upload_2015-7-13_16-0-29.png

"Paupers, Vagabonds, Murderers".

Sounds EXACTLY like Trump! Amazing, isn't it?

"Immigration during the first five years of the 1850s reached a level five times greater than a decade earlier. Most of the new arrivals were poor Catholic peasants or laborers from Ireland and Germany who crowded into the tenements of large cities. Crime and welfare costs soared. Cincinnati's crime rate, for example, tripled between 1846 and 1853 and its murder rate increased sevenfold. Boston's expenditures for poor relief rose threefold during the same period."

James M. McPherson, Battle Cry of Freedom, p. 131.

Moron
Trump didn't bring shit front and center, all he did is double down on the same stupid nonsense all the FOX News fans always fall for. Donald Trump doesn't give two shits about illegal immigration; if he did he would want to do something about illegal employers....the primary cause of illegal immigration.
Immigrants reportedly help build Donald Trump DC hotel - Business Insider

I doubt Trump will end up with the nomination but he's brought the illegal problem front and center....that and made Libturd's heads spin and explode

Reagan gave amnesty to the illegals, that sure is some tough talkin' he did...

I doubt Trump will end up with the nomination but he's brought the illegal problem front and center....that and made Libturd's heads spin and explode
The fact that you think Trump did anything would seem to indicate that your head exploded some time ago.

Obama isn't a real American loving president either.

Trump is basically laying out the truth that people in America are afraid to say out loud.

Democrats are fucking this country up.....and they're using Latinos to accomplish it.

The mongrelization of our culture. As if our culture has been pedigree class? Our American culture is mongrelized and thank God for it! If immigrants had not added to our national culture, we would be British, not American.

You culture hawks fail to realize that immigrant's gifts are a thousand times more valuable and outweigh the problems brought by immigrants a thousand fold.

"With a protean vocabulary that connected foreign germs and genes to fears of societal disruption and the mongrelization of the American race, nativists were instrumental in the passage of the 1924 National Origins Act, which imposed exceedingly strict quotas on so-called new immigrants and debarred all Asian entrants (Higham 1988; Ngai 1999). A quota system based on national origins that clearly ranked immigrant groups in order of desirability was inaugurated with the Immigration Act of 1921, which allowed for the entrance of 3 percent of foreign nationalities as recorded in the 1910 census. Most severely affected by these limits were the “new” immigrants, whom the vocal eugenicists of the era claimed harbored innumerable deleterious and inheritable traits. The quota system was further restricted in 1924, when the National Origins Act decreed that based on the 1890 census, only 2 percent of the foreign born of a given nationality would be admitted. Moving the source of the quota's numerical determination back two decades, when “new” did not yet outnumber “old” immigrants, ensured only a trickle of immigrants from eastern and southern Europe, Asia, the Indian subcontinent, and the Mediterranean. One of the bill's key sponsors, Congressman Albert Johnson (Washington) emphatically upheld the rationale behind the National Origins Act:

"The United States is our land. If it was not the land of our fathers, at least it may be, and it should be the land of our children. We intend to maintain it so. The day of unalloyed welcome to all peoples, the day of indiscriminate acceptance of all races, has definitely ended."

The Foreignness of Germs The Persistent Association of Immigrants and Disease in American Society

Forum List

Back