Trump delivers the Bitch Slap the Republican Party has needed since Reagan left

I dunno about Trump and immigration, beyond there's no way to deport 12 million people, but he is the ONLY one with the stones to say invading Iraq was a dumb idea.

Donald Trump Says U.S. Should Have Invaded Mexico L.A. Weekly
I said it the day it was announced....
Im-Serious.jpg

I like the idea of Donald Trump starting a third party. He should call it the American Party, a.k.a. the Know Nothings and whine about immigrants destroying the future of Merica. He could even re-use some of the original American Party's editorial cartoons. All he would have to do is cross out Irish, Italians, Germans, etc, and replace them with "Mexicans".

Here you go Trump! Some stuff you can recycle:

The sign reads: Imported, Duty Free, by Trust, Monopoly & Co. to compete with American Labor.

zin11f.jpg

The caption reads: Results of Encouraging Emigration. Paupers, Vagabonds, Murderers and other of the European and Asiatic Scum Refused Admission Elsewhere, Are Readily Landed Here."

2iig29u.jpg

"Results of Encouraging Emigration". Exactly the same rhetoric we hear today!

Here is some anti-Italian immigrant propaganda. Note "The Way to Dispose of Them".

2jaybzc.jpg

Here is an anti-Irish immigrant cartoon.

2zyy1dz.jpg

You're too stupid to know the difference between legal and illegal immigration.

STFU gONADS!!!!

Until recently I have not followed candidates all that closely. My favorite has not yet announced that she'll seek the nomination. I like Rand Paul and I think Scott Walker has the experience and vision and ground game to win it all. Then Trump started talking.

He has delivered to the Republican Party the bitch slap it has desperately needed since Reagan rode off into the sunset. Not only have our last 2 Republican Presidents, both named Bush, been truly fucking awful and evil people, they have advanced the US toward One World Fascism and been working with Statists to sell our sovereignty. See, the Bushs can advocate this, because they will actually lead and benefit, I'm still not sure why the rest of you morons are pushing this stupid idea. Your choices will be: slave or fertilizer

Trump is the first guy since Ron Paul to honestly discuss what's at stake here and its nothing less than our future as a free country. We've already lost a lot to the creeping tide of Fascist government control and concurrently have sat quietly while the mongrelization of this once great nation has continued unabated. I posted previously how in 1916, the Germans tried to get Mexico to invade the USA and remarked how apparent it is to me that today that they have belated taken the Germans up on that invitation. It's unannounced, there's no frame around it, but that's what's happened - we're being invaded

It's irrelevant at this point what Trumps chances are of actually winning the nomination. In fact, it's probably quite dangerous for him to continue as the Establishment deals quite ruthlessly with outliers and freedom loving people like JFK, Reagan, MLK and Malcolm X.

Trump has brought the big issue front and center: are we going to continue to allow the erosion of our country and our culture or are we willing to take a stand and win back our basic freedoms and sovereignty.

The Progs led by Carlos Slim's NY Times will say this is some hatred of Mexicans and it isn't. I'd gladly trade a hardworking Christian Mexican for US Communist loving Progressives any day of the week. This is about respecting our culture, our heritage and our freedoms. The Republican Party got caught walking us down the road to serfdom and its time we change direction
More like pimp slapped, since Trump is nothing but a fucking whore. When will you dummies understand? Trump isn't a real candidate.
Obama isn't a real American loving president either.

Trump is basically laying out the truth that people in America are afraid to say out loud.

Democrats are fucking this country up.....and they're using Latinos to accomplish it.
God you suck...Make up your mind, Latino's are not illegals...

I like the idea of Donald Trump starting a third party. He should call it the American Party, a.k.a. the Know Nothings and whine about immigrants destroying the future of Merica. He could even re-use some of the original American Party's editorial cartoons. All he would have to do is cross out Irish, Italians, Germans, etc, and replace them with "Mexicans".

The sign reads: Imported, Duty Free, by Trust, Monopoly & Co. to compete with American Labor.

zin11f.jpg

The caption reads: Results of Encouraging Emigration. Paupers, Vagabonds, Murderers and other of the European and Asiatic Scum Refused Admission Elsewhere, Are Readily Landed Here."

2iig29u.jpg

Here is some anti-Italian immigrant propaganda. Note "The Way to Dispose of Them".

2jaybzc.jpg

2zyy1dz.jpg

The difference is nobody was handing prior immigrants their unearned share of our wealth. A Welfare State and Open Borders are the recipe for our destruction.

In the late 19th century, a group of Harvard alumni, mainly lawyers
and scholars, had founded the Immigration Restriction League. It was the
first official anti-immigrant organization, and one of its central tenets
appears to have been the superiority of the white race. Its practical goal
was to push the federal government to create legislation that would limit
the number of new immigrants to the United States. But the first decade of
the new century saw the influx of unprecedented numbers of newcomers, with
nearly 9 million admitted between 1901 and 1910. In an effort to drum up
fresh enthusiasm for its cause, the IRL's executive committee secretary,
Prescott F. HALL, sent out form letters to many notables of the day, finding
support from, among others, the presidents of Stanford and Harvard; the
publisher Henry HOLT and Alexander Graham BELL.

RootsWeb IRISH-AMERICAN-L IRISH-AMER America 1910-1914 - Immigration RestrictionLeague TB Reforms Henry FORD Pres. WILSON MotherJONES Buster KEATON

Reagan? They guy who set us on the road to income inequality? The guy who, more than anyone, has set us on the road to Greece? That Reagan?

zin11f.jpg

2iig29u.jpg

2jaybzc.jpg

2zyy1dz.jpg
They are not IMMIGRANTs. They are ILLEGAL law breakers.

Not dreamers not immigrants. ILLEGAL law breakers.

The Klan s Fight for Americanism 1926

"First in the Klansman's mind is patriotism-America for Americans. He believes religiously that a betrayal of Americanism or the American race is treason to the most sacred trusts, a trust from his fathers and a trust from God. He believes too that Americanism can only be achieved if the pioneer stock is kept pure. There is more than race pride in this. Mongrelization has been proven bad. It is only between closely related stocks of the same race that interbreeding has improved men; the kind of interbreeding that went on in the early days of America between English, Dutch, German, Huguenot, Irish, and Scotch."

but he's brought the illegal problem front and center.

The Post's Antonio Olivo talked to 15 of the workers — some of whom, he wrote Monday, "acknowledged that they remain in the country illegally."

"The majority of us are Hispanics, many who came illegally," said a mason, Ivan Arellano, who reportedly obtained legal status through marriage. "And we're all here working very hard to build a better life for our families."

Immigrants reportedly help build Donald Trump DC hotel - Business Insider

The Post's Antonio Olivo talked to 15 of the workers — some of whom, he wrote Monday, "acknowledged that they remain in the country illegally."

"The majority of us are Hispanics, many who came illegally," said a mason, Ivan Arellano, who reportedly obtained legal status through marriage. "And we're all here working very hard to build a better life for our families."

The Trump should explain this and should be fined, like any other person who hires ILLEGALS

The Trump should explain this and should be fined, like any other person who hires ILLEGALS

Why not just registry them as guest workers and make sure they pay the taxes. More importantly make sure the companies hiring them pay their share of the taxes as well.

Our country's "culture" is fucking fine.

Trump is a god damned proven liar and also a clear cut hypocrite. Glad your standards are tip top there......ties made in China.

Don said he only uses legals, unless,,,,,he hires a contractor, if they have illegals, it's out of his hands...

Until recently I have not followed candidates all that closely. My favorite has not yet announced that she'll seek the nomination. I like Rand Paul and I think Scott Walker has the experience and vision and ground game to win it all. Then Trump started talking.

He has delivered to the Republican Party the bitch slap it has desperately needed since Reagan rode off into the sunset. Not only have our last 2 Republican Presidents, both named Bush, been truly fucking awful and evil people, they have advanced the US toward One World Fascism and been working with Statists to sell our sovereignty. See, the Bushs can advocate this, because they will actually lead and benefit, I'm still not sure why the rest of you morons are pushing this stupid idea. Your choices will be: slave or fertilizer

Trump is the first guy since Ron Paul to honestly discuss what's at stake here and its nothing less than our future as a free country. We've already lost a lot to the creeping tide of Fascist government control and concurrently have sat quietly while the mongrelization of this once great nation has continued unabated. I posted previously how in 1916, the Germans tried to get Mexico to invade the USA and remarked how apparent it is to me that today that they have belated taken the Germans up on that invitation. It's unannounced, there's no frame around it, but that's what's happened - we're being invaded

It's irrelevant at this point what Trumps chances are of actually winning the nomination. In fact, it's probably quite dangerous for him to continue as the Establishment deals quite ruthlessly with outliers and freedom loving people like JFK, Reagan, MLK and Malcolm X.

Trump has brought the big issue front and center: are we going to continue to allow the erosion of our country and our culture or are we willing to take a stand and win back our basic freedoms and sovereignty.

The Progs led by Carlos Slim's NY Times will say this is some hatred of Mexicans and it isn't. I'd gladly trade a hardworking Christian Mexican for US Communist loving Progressives any day of the week. This is about respecting our culture, our heritage and our freedoms. The Republican Party got caught walking us down the road to serfdom and its time we change direction
The mongrelization of our culture. As if our culture has been pedigree class? Our American culture is mongrelized and thank God for it! If immigrants had not added to our national culture, we would be British, not American.

You culture hawks fail to realize that immigrant's gifts are a thousand times more valuable and outweigh the problems brought by immigrants a thousand fold.

See, my Mom was a first generation immigrant who came over already fluent in three languages. She renounced her Brasilian citizenship and was proud and eager to become a true American. There was no: "press 1 to hear this message in Brasilian Portuguese, press 2 to hear this message in Italian" options available to her at the time.

When my Dad was terminally ill, an aunt came to visit from Italy on a 90 day visa, she left when the 90 days was up. That's the family I come from and that's the respect we have for this once great nation. So, yes, to fill it with people who don't want to assimilate and flaunt our laws IS Mongrelization

Last edited:
Isn't this the same Trump who criticized Romney for being too tough on immigration? The same Trump who has donated to Pelosi, Reid & the Clintons? That Donald Trump? Whatthefuckever.

But RayGun was riding off into the sunset before he became President.......Besides which most of the GOP today would be calling him a Liberal Nazi.
True. Ronnie would be barred from the GObP Convention

57Frank has gone off of the deep end :(

Forum List

Back