Trump delivers the Bitch Slap the Republican Party has needed since Reagan left

Leftist Logic:

It is fascist to expect foreign citizens to follow our laws. Coming here illegally is not illegal. Breaking the law is not illegal. Like...like...just say'in.

Trump saw and took advantage of the ingrained hatred and fear of the right wing, so blame him instead of the ones who spent millions of dollars and lots of years conditioning the rubes to be susceptible to his rhetoric. Sure, that's the rational thing to do.
You think like a child and probably really are one. Your claims of hate and fear don't make it a reality no matter how many times you repeat it. It's obvious you do not understand grown up issues. Why don't you go play with your Xbox?
How else do you explain T-rump's appeal to the right if not for his playing on their hate and fear? He has no rational defined plans for anything.
Your hatred is apparent, I explain your disapproval as evidence that he's on to something.

Something? OK. What?

Until recently I have not followed candidates all that closely. My favorite has not yet announced that she'll seek the nomination. I like Rand Paul and I think Scott Walker has the experience and vision and ground game to win it all. Then Trump started talking.

He has delivered to the Republican Party the bitch slap it has desperately needed since Reagan rode off into the sunset. Not only have our last 2 Republican Presidents, both named Bush, been truly fucking awful and evil people, they have advanced the US toward One World Fascism and been working with Statists to sell our sovereignty. See, the Bushs can advocate this, because they will actually lead and benefit, I'm still not sure why the rest of you morons are pushing this stupid idea. Your choices will be: slave or fertilizer

Trump is the first guy since Ron Paul to honestly discuss what's at stake here and its nothing less than our future as a free country. We've already lost a lot to the creeping tide of Fascist government control and concurrently have sat quietly while the mongrelization of this once great nation has continued unabated. I posted previously how in 1916, the Germans tried to get Mexico to invade the USA and remarked how apparent it is to me that today that they have belated taken the Germans up on that invitation. It's unannounced, there's no frame around it, but that's what's happened - we're being invaded

It's irrelevant at this point what Trumps chances are of actually winning the nomination. In fact, it's probably quite dangerous for him to continue as the Establishment deals quite ruthlessly with outliers and freedom loving people like JFK, Reagan, MLK and Malcolm X.

Trump has brought the big issue front and center: are we going to continue to allow the erosion of our country and our culture or are we willing to take a stand and win back our basic freedoms and sovereignty.

The Progs led by Carlos Slim's NY Times will say this is some hatred of Mexicans and it isn't. I'd gladly trade a hardworking Christian Mexican for US Communist loving Progressives any day of the week. This is about respecting our culture, our heritage and our freedoms. The Republican Party got caught walking us down the road to serfdom and its time we change direction

Wow I forgot I wrote that....pretty fucking awesome

Thanks for the bump

Ronald Reagan, the political version of Al Capone.

Because he beat the crap out of your home team, the USSR

Nah, because his administration was the most corrupt in history.

Sure, and he beat the crap out of your home team, the USSR

Always so charming how cons excuse high crimes and the most horrendous criminal behavior as long as it is some public figure they like.

You can see this in the fierce defense of the Republican governor of Michigan over his poisoning of hundreds of children in Flint Michigan with lead. Criminal activity on a terrible human scale and he won't resign and his fellow cons support him.

It also goes to the galactic cognitive dissonance cons have over Global Warming.

Its like conservatives are cartoon characters. Nothing exists if you just say it doesn't exists. Unfortunately in the real world it does exist. Your mind just needs a way to rectify your belief in something that isn't real, with reality. And oh do your brains work overtime to accomplish that feat.

Always so charming how cons excuse high crimes and the most horrendous criminal behavior as long as it is some public figure they like.

You can see this in the fierce defense of the Republican governor of Michigan over his poisoning of hundreds of children in Flint Michigan with lead. Criminal activity on a terrible human scale and he won't resign and his fellow cons support him.

It also goes to the galactic cognitive dissonance cons have over Global Warming.

Its like conservatives are cartoon characters. Nothing exists if you just say it doesn't exists. Unfortunately in the real world it does exist. Your mind just needs a way to rectify your belief in something that isn't real, with reality. And oh do your brains work overtime to accomplish that feat.

Try-Again-Hill-750.jpg

Progressive poisoning their own constituents.

Progressive poisoning their own constituents.

Keep voting Democrap........as Flint, Detroit, and soon to be Shit-cago is your future.

Odd there are any 'americans' that cheer troubles for any American city.

Ah well, conservatism isn't about country, it's about party first.

Odd there are any 'americans' that cheer troubles for any American city.

Ah well, conservatism isn't about country, it's about party first.

Flint2.jpg

Democrats killing their own. Flint City Council all Democrat! 9 for 9! What do they gain by it?

Forum List

Back