Trump Demo: Old, sick and fat

Awwww someone didnt get a dick in their ass last night.

But he grew the black and Hispanic votes and they will increase bigly next election. Sorry bro, pubs are here to stay.

Hail cheeto jesus!

Are they?

Hillary's popular vote lead is 1.7 million. She beat him handily. And as you can see from the article above, the GOP base is all but dead.
the old half dead cracka geezers are dying off fast

Why Are So Many Middle-Aged White Americans Dying?
Dream on, young blacks are dying faster...

But he grew the black and Hispanic votes and they will increase bigly next election. Sorry bro, pubs are here to stay.

Hail cheeto jesus!

Are they?

Hillary's popular vote lead is 1.7 million. She beat him handily. And as you can see from the article above, the GOP base is all but dead.

Once again, you spout unvarnished lies with no backup info. I predict you'll run and hide when Trump's inevitable disaster unfolds.

http://www.economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2016/11/daily-chart-13

The data suggest that the ill may have been particularly susceptible to Mr Trump’s message. According to our model, if diabetes were just 7% less prevalent in Michigan, Mr Trump would have gained 0.3 fewer percentage points there, enough to swing the state back to the Democrats. Similarly, if an additional 8% of people in Pennsylvania had engaged in regular physical activity, and the rate of heavy drinking in Wisconsin were 5% lower, Hillary Clinton would have won the electoral college vote and be set to enter the White House. But such counter-factual predictions are always impossible to test. Unfortunately, there is no way to re-run the election with healthier voters and compare the results. But the evidence suggests that Mr Trump performed well in communities that are literally dying.

Thanks for the dying wish, assholes.
Had the Ds run someone NOT corrupt, not a criminal, and not an elitist warmongering owned by the 1% they win. Ds must be really dumb.

Hail cheeto jesus!

Are they?

Hillary's popular vote lead is 1.7 million.

When do they convert those into Electoral Votes?

She beat him handily

Not where it counts

The data suggest that the ill may have been particularly susceptible to Mr Trump’s message. According to our model, if diabetes were just 7% less prevalent in Michigan, Mr Trump would have gained 0.3 fewer percentage points there, enough to swing the state back to the Democrats. Similarly, if an additional 8% of people in Pennsylvania had engaged in regular physical activity, and the rate of heavy drinking in Wisconsin were 5% lower, Hillary Clinton would have won the electoral college vote and be set to enter the White House. But such counter-factual predictions are always impossible to test. Unfortunately, there is no way to re-run the election with healthier voters and compare the results. But the evidence suggests that Mr Trump performed well in communities that are literally dying.

And obama won in communities that are literally stupid.

He won with an electoral landslide and 8 million popular-vote margin. So, uh, no.
He won the moron vote...and he proved he are one...again and again and again.

Hail cheeto jesus!

Are they?

Once again, you spout unvarnished lies with no backup info. I predict you'll run and hide when Trump's inevitable disaster unfolds.

What young blacks aren't dying at a crazy rate?

Hail cheeto jesus!

Are they?

It's already unfolding. For the left.

Have you seen video of the anti-Trump protesters? It looks like a freaking cattle drive. I wouldn't play the "healthy" card if I was a Democrat.

You can go with whatever it is you think you saw in one video. I'll go with empirical data amassed by a reliable source.

Once again, the post-factual generation rears its ugly head.
Once again, the post-factual generation rears its ugly head.
The 'post-factual generation still trying to ignore that the Popular Vote doesn't guarantee winning the election?

The Electoral Vote does

---------------------------------------------------- first , you are welcome , I am happy that we were able to give it to you Gary !! ---------------------- and just a mention of a political event across the ocean where the Leave or BREXIT was supposedly pulled off because of the oldsters a some others Gary .

You quoted a blog, dipshit. Any excuse to use to deflect from the fact that YOUR CANDIDATE SUCKED! Run someone better next time.

Hail cheeto jesus!

Are they?

Good point. Nobody votes Republican anymore.

Less than 20% of Americans, it turns out.

Wow you must be in major denial.
Stay away from ledges and Sharp objects.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- respectfully , but now is the time to lead them to ledges , high buildings , mountain heights , ropes , loaded guns , knives and pills Buckeye !! :afro:, if you know what I mean Buckeye .

Hail cheeto jesus!

Are they?

Good point. Nobody votes Republican anymore.

Less than 20% of Americans, it turns out.

Wow you must be in major denial.
Stay away from ledges and Sharp objects.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- respectfully , but now is the time to lead them to ledges , high buildings , mountain heights , ropes , loaded guns , knives and pills Buckeye !! :afro:, if you know what I mean Buckeye .

Yeah I sure do, but I want them around for entertainment value.

Hail cheeto jesus!

Are they?

It's over. Trump's near the white house waiting to be sworn in. Your candidate has been relegated to the trash can of history. Go take up golf or something. Nobody wants to hear your crap anymore.

Osuweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Lord! I want the neg button back.

I have seen fucked up explanations for Dem losses but this one takes the freaking cake.

:lmao:

Here's some hillary supporters. They're similar to the north koreans who were sobbing and thought the world was ending when their dictator died.

tumblr_n5szdazFNX1rsadwno1_500.gif

Hail cheeto jesus!

Are they?

Another butthurt liberal OP! I love it, keep it up! :2up:

Hail cheeto jesus!

Are they?

Another butthurt liberal OP! I love it, keep it up! :2up:
They get better every day. This has been more gratifying than I had ever dared dream it could be.

Forum List

Back