Trump Demo: Old, sick and fat

Awwww someone didnt get a dick in their ass last night.

But he grew the black and Hispanic votes and they will increase bigly next election. Sorry bro, pubs are here to stay.

Hail cheeto jesus!

Are they?

Hillary's popular vote lead is 1.7 million. She beat him handily. And as you can see from the article above, the GOP base is all but dead.
Good point. Nobody votes Republican anymore.

Less than 20% of Americans, it turns out.

Wow you must be in major denial.
Stay away from ledges and Sharp objects.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- respectfully , but now is the time to lead them to ledges , high buildings , mountain heights , ropes , loaded guns , knives and pills Buckeye !! :afro:, if you know what I mean Buckeye .

Man, 69, sets himself on fire in Highland Square moments after ranting about President-elect Trump

But he grew the black and Hispanic votes and they will increase bigly next election. Sorry bro, pubs are here to stay.

Hail cheeto jesus!

Are they?

Hillary's popular vote lead is 1.7 million. She beat him handily. And as you can see from the article above, the GOP base is all but dead.
More like 800k.

And Hillary is welcome to show up at the inauguration, but Trump will be the one sworn in.

Are they?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- respectfully , but now is the time to lead them to ledges , high buildings , mountain heights , ropes , loaded guns , knives and pills Buckeye !! :afro:, if you know what I mean Buckeye .

Man, 69, sets himself on fire in Highland Square moments after ranting about President-elect Trump
See this libs!? This is how it's done! Get to it! This is what it's gonna take before we take you seriously.

Are they?

Glad he didn't hurt anyone else.

Hail cheeto jesus!

Are they?

I keep hearing all this popular vote stuff. But the Dems who are doing it are disenfranchising about 4.3% of the vote that went to Stein and Johnson. When you take ALL of the pop vote into account -- the vast MAJORITY voted against her. Live with that. Because the Independents and 3rd parties are gonna dominate politics in the next couple decades.. And quit leaving out ALL the votes you dorks.

As for all this fictitious "sick people" voting Repub. Must be because they wanted better HealthCare solutions than ObamaCare. Right??? :biggrin: That's one of the stretchiest and sketchiest excuses I've ever heard. Can't be tested. Isn't even based on facts in the voting booth. It's sheer Demo delusion that all the prettiest, healthiest, smartest people vote Democrat.

One of those "fake news stories" that will entertain the grieving losers.

On the other hand it seems that Hillary did well in communities that endorse the murder of the unborn as well as the aged. Lucky for us that nazi democrat policies didn't apply in time to prevent allegedly infirm, overweight and elderly people from voting for Trump.

Last edited:

Hail cheeto jesus!

Are they?

Another butthurt liberal OP! I love it, keep it up! :2up:
They get better every day. This has been more gratifying than I had ever dared dream it could be.
The Left is not accepting the results of the election. They will continue to spout their hatred and disgust throughout Trump's presidency, further dividing Americans.

Obama plans to stay in DC attacking Trump, and we all know the MSM will gladly give him lots of attention.

It all looks to be very ugly...thanks to the Left.

This from Pat Buchanan spells it out....
A BESIEGED TRUMP PRESIDENCY AHEAD
Pat Buchanan: 'This country is hopelessly divided'
Read more at A besieged Trump presidency ahead

The arrogance, the assumed posture of moral superiority, the conceit of our cultural elite, on exhibit on that stage Friday night, is what Americans regurgitated when they voted for Donald Trump.

Yet the conduct of the “Hamilton” cast puts us on notice. The left neither accepts its defeat nor the legitimacy of Trump’s triumph.

His presidency promises to be embattled from Day 1.

Already, two anti-Trump demonstrations are being ginned up in D.C., the first on Inauguration Day, Jan. 20, by ANSWER, Act Now to Stop War and End Racism. A second, scheduled for Jan. 21, is a pro-Hillary “Million Woman March.”

While the pope this weekend deplored a “virus of polarization,” even inside the church, on issues of nationality, race and religious beliefs, that, unfortunately, is America’s reality. In a new Gallup poll, 77 percent of Americans perceived their country as “Greatly Divided on the Most Important Values,” with 7 in 8 Democrats concurring.

On the campuses, anti-Trump protests have not ceased, and the “crying rooms” remain open. Since Nov. 8, mobs have blocked streets and highways across America in a way that, had the tea party people done it, would have brought calls for the 82nd Airborne.

In liberal Portland, rioters trashed downtown and battled cops.

Read more at A besieged Trump presidency ahead

Hail cheeto jesus!

Are they?

I keep hearing all this popular vote stuff. But the Dems who are doing it are disenfranchising about 4.3% of the vote that went to Stein and Johnson. When you take ALL of the pop vote into account -- the vast MAJORITY voted against her. Live with that. Because the Independents and 3rd parties are gonna dominate politics in the next couple decades.. And quit leaving out ALL the votes you dorks.

As for all this fictitious "sick people" voting Repub. Must be because they wanted better HealthCare solutions than ObamaCare. Right??? :biggrin: That's one of the stretchiest and sketchiest excuses I've ever heard. Can't be tested. Isn't even based on facts in the voting booth. It's sheer Demo delusion that all the prettiest, healthiest, smartest people vote Democrat.

Obama wasn't able to free enough convicts, and let in enough refugees to swing the election to Hillary. They were able to manufacture plenty of votes in Western border states, and the Left-Coast, but the East and the North mostly went Trump. The popular vote is a pipe-dream, and it's just a false propaganda tactic to claim Trump isn't legit. Every damned liberal talking-head brings it up. Nevermind the fact that Trump led Hillary in the popular vote for most of election night before the West Coast was able to stuff ballot boxes with thousands of illegal votes. It's just so they could claim some small moral victory. BTW, for some strange reason with 100% of the vote in, Michigan still hasn't been called, conveniently, which proves the corrupt media is still actively seeking to overturn the election results.

Hail cheeto jesus!

Are they?

Again, your childish tantrum of a post is instantly rebutted by my link to the Economist. Share your well-researched ire with them. And by that I mean your diaper-rash of a temper tantrum, signifying nothing.

And if THE VAST MAJORITY didn't vote for Hillary, what does that say about Trump, who received 2 million fewer votes?

Better question: What would your whiny-twat ass say if HILLARY had won the EC but lost the popular vote by 2 million? We'll never know, but I'm pretty sure we can make educated guesses based on your past behavior here.

Hail cheeto jesus!

Are they?

Obama wasn't able to free enough convicts, and let in enough refugees to swing the election to Hillary. They were able to manufacture plenty of votes in Western border states, and the Left-Coast, but the East and the North mostly went Trump. The popular vote is a pipe-dream, and it's just a false propaganda tactic to claim Trump isn't legit. Every damned liberal talking-head brings it up. Nevermind the fact that Trump led Hillary in the popular vote for most of election night before the West Coast was able to stuff ballot boxes with thousands of illegal votes. It's just so they could claim some small moral victory. BTW, for some strange reason with 100% of the vote in, Michigan still hasn't been called, conveniently, which proves the corrupt media is still actively seeking to overturn the election results.

LOL @ you. This myth has been going around a lot, and you're too stupid that it undermines your threshold argument which claims the popular vote is a "pipe dream". Meanwhile, you desperately try to make up fictions to debunk this alleged "pipe dream" argument.

The popular vote is very relevant, and it reflects a clear message that Trump has the weakest mandate of any president-elect since Rutherford B. Hayes.

Hail cheeto jesus!

Are they?

Again, your childish tantrum of a post is instantly rebutted by my link to the Economist. Share your well-researched ire with them. And by that I mean your diaper-rash of a temper tantrum, signifying nothing.

And if THE VAST MAJORITY didn't vote for Hillary, what does that say about Trump, who received 2 million fewer votes?

Better question: What would your whiny-twat ass say if HILLARY had won the EC but lost the popular vote by 2 million? We'll never know, but I'm pretty sure we can make educated guesses based on your past behavior here.

Hey potty mouth :asshole:. Just correcting your logic and reason. Mine's fine. I'd have NO different opinion if the tables are turned..

YOU CAN NOT DISREGARD 4.2% or MORE OF THE VOTE -- when you declare "victory" by the popular vote. Some of the 4.2% came from either candidate. PERHAPS 0.7% MORE came from Donald Trump's total. And that was this "difference" you're making a huge deal about The MAJORITY of the 3rd party votes came from Independents.

These votes you are ignoring, WERE ALL principled votes against BOTH of the damaged arrogant power whores who won states and E-Votes. CLEARLY your proposition that the MAJORITY of people wanted Clinton is FALSE..

As is the WHOLE premise of this thread topic here. Seems YOU have a real issue with vetting truth from fiction when it comes to politics.

"Sick and fat people voted for Trump" Get a grip...

Last edited:

Hail cheeto jesus!

Are they?

Hey potty mouth. Just correcting your logic and reason. Mine's fine. I'd have NO different opinion if the tables are turned..

YOU CAN NOT DISREGARD 4.2% or MORE OF THE VOTE -- when you declare "victory" by the popular vote. Some of the 4.2% came from either candidate. PERHAPS 0.7% MORE came from Donald Trump's total. And that was this "difference" you're making a huge deal about The MAJORITY of the 3rd party votes came from Independents.

These votes you are ignoring, WERE ALL principled votes against BOTH of the damaged arrogant power whores who won states and E-Votes.....

You can't change the fact that Hillary received more votes than any other presidential candidate this election. In fact, she received more votes than any other presidential candidate in history, aside from Barack Obama.

So again, you ramp up your insufferable hypocrisy by demanding the will of "4.2%" be heard.

How about the will of the plurality of voters? Think that oughta catch a whiff of fucking notice, you blockheaded douche?

lol @ "I keep hearing this popular vote thing" like the WILL OF THE PEOPLE is an afterthought. Some libertarian you turned out to be.

The point of this thread is that we are best suited when an electorate that is healthy and informed chooses the president.

Clearly, this time, we got the opposite. Miserable, sick, uninformed, DESPERATE people chose the president, and they chose predictably.

Hail cheeto jesus!

Are they?

LOL @ you. This myth has been going around a lot, and you're too stupid that it undermines your threshold argument which claims the popular vote is a "pipe dream". Meanwhile, you desperately try to make up fictions to debunk this alleged "pipe dream" argument.

The popular vote is very relevant, and it reflects a clear message that Trump has the weakest mandate of any president-elect since Rutherford B. Hayes.

Here’s the facts: Democrats run California. Some towns have even elected illegals to their city councils. It's no small surprise that Hillary derived much of her electorial support from sanctuary cities that are basically breaking federal law. If they let them live there and work there, letting them thumb their noses at the rest of is, it's not a stretch to assume they're letting them vote absentee or registering them to vote.

BTW, Washington state only votes by mail, so that's ripe for corruption. Bet CA wants to do the same.

Last edited:

Hail cheeto jesus!

Are they?

Here’s the facts: Democrats run California. Some towns have even elected illegals to their city councils. It's no small surprise that Hillary derived much of her electorial support from sanctuary cities that are basically breaking federal law. If they let them live there and work there, letting them thumb their noses at the rest of is, it's not a stretch to assume they're letting them vote absentee or registering them to vote.

BTW, Washington state only votes by mail, so that's ripe for corruption. Best CA wants to do the same.

LOL, provide a link or stfu.

And sanctuary cities are not "breaking federal law". The cities and states have no mandate to enforce federal law.

Are they?

BTW, Washington state only votes by mail, so that's ripe for corruption. Best CA wants to do the same.

LOL, provide a link or stfu.

And sanctuary cities are not "breaking federal law". The cities and states have no mandate to enforce federal law.
Nope. They can ignore the law, but if they harbor these people, they're no different than Coyotes. It's called "Harboring fugitives". So it all depends on what the Feds decide to do. Obama needs the votes, so he did nothing. Trump is a different story. I can't wait till they drag those commie bastards kicking and screaming to court and then to prison (the Democrats...not the illegals).

Hail cheeto jesus!

Are they?

Hey potty mouth. Just correcting your logic and reason. Mine's fine. I'd have NO different opinion if the tables are turned..

These votes you are ignoring, WERE ALL principled votes against BOTH of the damaged arrogant power whores who won states and E-Votes.....

You can't change the fact that Hillary received more votes than any other presidential candidate this election. In fact, she received more votes than any other presidential candidate in history, aside from Barack Obama.

So again, you ramp up your insufferable hypocrisy by demanding the will of "4.2%" be heard.

How about the will of the plurality of voters? Think that oughta catch a whiff of fucking notice, you blockheaded douche?

lol @ "I keep hearing this popular vote thing" like the WILL OF THE PEOPLE is an afterthought. Some libertarian you turned out to be.

In the case of the "plurality" of voters your hypothesis that more voters wanted Hilliary STILL FAILS...

Now you could REFINE your hypothesis and try "In a contest restricted to just Trump and Clinton MORE voters preferred Hillary" --- but we didn't HAVE a contest just restricted to Trump and Clinton. So you would have divine where that 4.2% or greater WOULD HAVE GONE. Would the Stein and Johnson voters choose an evil choice or would they just stay home? And the preference for Johnson/McMullin voters MIGHT have actually just barely EVENED OUT that 0.7% "margin" that you think is significant. But my guess the other voters you are disenfranching would've just stayed home. Making the pop vote MUCH smaller and evening out your "margin"..

Same with the fat and sick people that you IMAGINE voted for Trump. You pretty much have to take that "on faith" or reject it for the steaming pile of bullshit that it is.

You see how logic and reason and the scientific method MATTERS here little baby??

Old. Sick. And Fat??

Jeeze Thought you were talking about Trump, Not Hillary. LOL

And BTW poopy pants. IT's BECAUSE I'm a Libertarian that I don't want to disenfranchise that 4.2%. They are people too. And THEY voted on principles. Not out of fear of the other devil.

Gonna get real interesting as time goes on and the R/D parties lose their dedicated following, and the vote totals for D/R candidate goes INCREASINGLY down --- how you partisans are still gonna be claiming "victory" when a full 60 or 70% voted AGAINST your candidates. Those dynasties aren't gonna reform. They are gonna go down kicking and screaming and throwing tantrums. And taking America right with them.

Go ahead -- do the math. Vote % FOR Hillary vs Vote % AGAINST Hillary. Good estimate is Hillary lost 48% to 52% .. End of story.. THERE --- is your "plurality"...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back