Trump denounced Obama-era nukes treaty in Putin call — but had to ask what the treaty was

It was a bad deal for the US. Why do you assume a president knows everything? Since you are all knowing on this topic, please explain the benefits and pitfalls brummelbutt.

I personally don't expect the president to know everything. HOWEVER, I DO expect the president to be able to admit that they don't know everything and get briefs from the people whose job it is to know about that particular part of the world.
Didn't it say he asked his aids about it. Dang Trump is famed if he does and famed if he don't with you guys.

Trump doesn't even know what this treaty is about. He is supremely ignorant and lazy

He did not know details and neither did you brummelbutt.
Yes he did not know the details before a call with the Russian President to discuss that very topic. The man is lazy and careless

You might want to read this:

Trump-Putin phone call discuss stabilizing ties, Kremlin says - CNNPolitics.com

Does not mention START as a topic, but refers to trade and several other topics. Perhaps you would have preferred he didn't ask anyone at all? The faux outrage is old but still funny.
Trump specifically mentioned that he wasn't happy with the treaty and then turned to one of his aides and asked what the treaty was. How can you not be happy with something you know nothing about?

M
In his first call as president with Russian leader Vladimir Putin, Donald Trump denounced a treaty that caps U.S. and Russian deployment of nuclear warheads as a bad deal for the United States, according to two U.S. officials and one former U.S. official with knowledge of the call.

When Putin raised the possibility of extending the 2010 treaty, known as New START, Trump paused to ask his aides in an aside what the treaty was, these sources said.

Trump then told Putin the treaty was one of several bad deals negotiated by the Obama administration, saying that New START favored Russia. Trump also talked about his own popularity, the sources said.

SO TRUMP DENOUNCES AN OBAMA TREATY WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS
This is our President?

View attachment 111680
what part of FACTs do you find difficult to accept?

"According to 2nd hand rumors we heard"...is not facts.
where do you get second hand rumor?

Bill walks up to you and says...a guy I know over there said so and so...that is 2nd hand news.
When you go and tell someone else.."someone told me someone they know said this - is now third hand news."
ALL is unsubstantiated. Whenever you see the media say "according to...." is by definition, 2nd hand news.
maybe then we will just have to wait for Trump himself to tell us what a massive phyuckup he is

It was a bad deal for the US. Why do you assume a president knows everything? Since you are all knowing on this topic, please explain the benefits and pitfalls brummelbutt.

I personally don't expect the president to know everything. HOWEVER, I DO expect the president to be able to admit that they don't know everything and get briefs from the people whose job it is to know about that particular part of the world.
Didn't it say he asked his aids about it. Dang Trump is famed if he does and famed if he don't with you guys.
Trump is a lying piece of garbage, believe nothing that comes out of his mouth

Trump specifically mentioned that he wasn't happy with the treaty and then turned to one of his aides and asked what the treaty was. How can you not be happy with something you know nothing about?

He understood it was a raw deal for the US, which it was. It allowed Russia to catch up on nukes. He did it ask what the treaty was, but specifics moron.

He understood it was a raw deal for the US, which it was. It allowed Russia to catch up on nukes. He did it ask what the treaty was, but specifics moron.
He said it was a bad deal even before he knew any of the treaty's details

Compared to obama, Trump tells the truth. So far he has kept his campaign promises. You can't say that about Obama.

Compared to obama, Trump tells the truth. So far he has kept his campaign promises. You can't say that about Obama.
You gotta have your head i the sand- trump lies every single day

If I ask you would you like a new Chevy Cobalt lease for $1,000 a month, you can say its a bad deal before knowing the details.

If I ask you would you like a new Chevy Cobalt lease for $1,000 a month, you can say its a bad deal before knowing the details.
This is a hell of a lot more involved and detailed than a car lease. Good try, keep licking his butt

According to unsubstantiated 2nd hand news
I guess we will have to wait for Trump to tell us just what a massive phyuckup he is. At that time you will be posting here with excuses for him.

...and you will still be out of power with Trump as president should your fantasy transpire. More likely you will be looking at a two term president.

This is a hell of a lot more involved and detailed than a car lease. Good try, keep licking his butt

So you admit START is highly detailed. An intelligent person would ask for more explanation, which is what he did. You really should have seen my trap better. Moron

I am feeling sorry for brummelbutt, someone hand me a diaper, I'll change him this time.

According to unsubstantiated 2nd hand news
I guess we will have to wait for Trump to tell us just what a massive phyuckup he is. At that time you will be posting here with excuses for him.

...and you will still be out of power with Trump as president should your fantasy transpire. More likely you will be looking at a two term president.
How is this for a headline- should I post the story?

Trump reportedly hates his job and his staff after less than a month

Go ahead and list them.

So you admit START is highly detailed. An intelligent person would ask for more explanation, which is what he did. You really should have seen my trap better. Moron
Why would he be against something he admittedly knew nothing about?

SO TRUMP DENOUNCES AN OBAMA TREATY WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS
This is our President?

There is a trend whereby people -- be they in power or not -- are given to making declarations and remarking upon things they don't understand. That's not what intelligent people do.

Go ahead and list them.
Just google "trump lies". You won't believe what i post but you can pick your own.

Forum List

Back