Trump denounced Obama-era nukes treaty in Putin call — but had to ask what the treaty was

Didn't it say he asked his aids about it. Dang Trump is famed if he does and famed if he don't with you guys.
Trump is a lying piece of garbage, believe nothing that comes out of his mouth
Compared to obama, Trump tells the truth. So far he has kept his campaign promises. You can't say that about Obama.
You gotta have your head i the sand- trump lies every single day
Go ahead and list them.
Just google "trump lies". You won't believe what i post but you can pick your own.
Then list some of them.

Trump is a lying piece of garbage, believe nothing that comes out of his mouth
Compared to obama, Trump tells the truth. So far he has kept his campaign promises. You can't say that about Obama.
Go ahead and list them.
Just google "trump lies". You won't believe what i post but you can pick your own.
Then list some of them.
Should we start in the beginning when Trump told us he was so rich that he would self fund his own campaign and not be beholden to anyone
Or when he said he would release his tax returns as soon as his audit was over.
Or how about the investigators he sent to Hawaii to prove Obama wasn't citizen, and wow what they found out. Still waiting?
How about that Obamacare replacement he had ready to go?

This is a hell of a lot more involved and detailed than a car lease. Good try, keep licking his butt

So you admit START is highly detailed. An intelligent person would ask for more explanation, which is what he did. You really should have seen my trap better. Moron
Why would he be against something he admittedly knew nothing about?

He did not know details. Keep up the lies brummelbutt. :lol:

This is a hell of a lot more involved and detailed than a car lease. Good try, keep licking his butt

So you admit START is highly detailed. An intelligent person would ask for more explanation, which is what he did. You really should have seen my trap better. Moron

yes he did not know the details but still said it was a bad treaty- spin that

really need a link to this..

Do we really? I suppose in the interest of discursive integrity we do, but the claim is not surprising. Trump's, for as long as one can recall, been talking about things he doesn't know well.

Look at the all the people on here who post remarks and they don't actually know what they are talking about. That is to a very small degree tolerable when laymen do it, but make no mistake, in the professional world, one doesn't get away with that, not on serious matters. Be that as it may, it's unacceptable in a President or other elected leader.

No spin necessary. It was and is a bad deal.

You are also an expert on this treaty, or just kissing trumps ass as usual

They have other stuff they also need to spin about Trump and the Russians

But but But ....Hillary Clinton E Mails and what about "Benghazi".......
latest

FLYNN FIASCO: ‘POTENTIALLY ILLEGAL’ RUSSIA TALKS

Shock Reports: Discussed Lifting Obama Sanctions Before Inauguration... ‘Unambiguous And Highly Inappropriate’... Flynn Denies — Then Backtracks... ‘Couldn’t Be Certain The Topic Never Came Up’... Pence Caught In Lie?...

In his first call as president with Russian leader Vladimir Putin, Donald Trump denounced a treaty that caps U.S. and Russian deployment of nuclear warheads as a bad deal for the United States, according to two U.S. officials and one former U.S. official with knowledge of the call.

When Putin raised the possibility of extending the 2010 treaty, known as New START, Trump paused to ask his aides in an aside what the treaty was, these sources said.

Trump then told Putin the treaty was one of several bad deals negotiated by the Obama administration, saying that New START favored Russia. Trump also talked about his own popularity, the sources said.

SO TRUMP DENOUNCES AN OBAMA TREATY WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS
This is our President?

Ah, the bitter smell of unnamed sources.

Get back to me when you have some real news.

Go ahead and list them.
Then list some of them.
Should we start in the beginning when Trump told us he was so rich that he would self fund his own campaign and not be beholden to anyone
Or when he said he would release his tax returns as soon as his audit was over.
Or how about the investigators he sent to Hawaii to prove Obama wasn't citizen, and wow what they found out. Still waiting?
How about that Obamacare replacement he had ready to go?
He did self support his campaign.
Is the audit over?
He didn't release information, so he is lying?
He is working on obamacare as we speak. You liberals were saying millions would die in the street, if Trump repealed obamacare on day one. So you should be happy he is working on a solution to it. Now quit listening to cnn, and think for yourself.
liberals.jpg

You are also an expert on this treaty, or just kissing trumps ass as usual

So all your outrage and you didn't bother to read the summary I posted earlier? You didn't ask for details? Funny

Forum List

Back