Trump Derangement Syndrome is real.

Wintw

Silver Member
Jul 31, 2016
Trump Derangement Syndrome is real. I walked into my parents kitchen a couple of years ago and my mother was weeping barely able to hold herself up and she says, "I wish someone else were our president.", and I think, "Jesus. This time he must of gone too far! Who did he rape?! He must of killed at least one person.". But nope. Nothing was wrong. My mother could not tell or understand this. There was and is nothing I can tell her to convince her otherwise. Instead you have to just leave the person. There are people that cannot understand and who believe what the mainstream media tell them hook line and sink. Now we are to believe that they care and want to send the condolences to President Trump, First Lady Melania, and crew. Well, I don't believe them or accept their condolences. If you think someone is a raping genocidal maniac then you don't wish them well when they are sick.

What gets me is when they believe conflicting stories...

- Trump didn't do enough to stop COVID.
- Trump crashed our economy unnecessarily over COVID.

Well, BOTH can't be true! It's either one or the other. They are mutually exclusive!

Indeed, maintaining an unconditional adoration for a buffoon who has created this much damage and chaos is an indication of derangement.

There are people that cannot understand and who believe what the mainstream media tell them hook line and sink.

The term, as used on USMB, implies that dislike of trump results from some psychological disturbance and a gullible belief in what the "mainstream media" says. However, trump has made many statements in front of cameras, as have his sycophants, in press conferences, rallies, on the WH driveway, and in interviews, and many of the policies of his administration are published in written form and public comments by officials on camera. Americans saw him for 90 minutes during the debate. One cannot just dismiss all of this and explain it all by asserting that someone has "TDS." There is very little room for the "mainstream media" to inject "opinion."

Trump Derangement Syndrome is real. I walked into my parents kitchen a couple of years ago and my mother was weeping barely able to hold herself up and she says, "I wish someone else were our president.", and I think, "Jesus. This time he must of gone too far! Who did he rape?! He must of killed at least one person.". But nope. Nothing was wrong. My mother could not tell or understand this. There was and is nothing I can tell her to convince her otherwise. Instead you have to just leave the person. There are people that cannot understand and who believe what the mainstream media tell them hook line and sink. Now we are to believe that they care and want to send the condolences to President Trump, First Lady Melania, and crew. Well, I don't believe them or accept their condolences. If you think someone is a raping genocidal maniac then you don't wish them well when they are sick.

Your mother was 100% on the money. Because no one thinks Trump is anything you've listed above. But he is incompetent, corrupt, uncaring, and narcissistic. And not fit to sit in the chair.
That said, I wouldn't wish this virus on anyone and I hope he gets better. But you have to admit, this was a self-inflicted gunshot wound. The information about how the virus spreads has been out there for months.

There are people that cannot understand and who believe what the mainstream media tell them hook line and sink.

The term, as used on USMB, implies that dislike of trump results from some psychological disturbance and a gullible belief in what the "mainstream media" says. However, trump has made many statements in front of cameras, as have his sycophants, in press conferences, rallies, on the WH driveway, and in interviews, and many of the policies of his administration are published in written form and public comments by officials on camera. Americans saw him for 90 minutes during the debate. One cannot just dismiss all of this and explain it all by asserting that someone has "TDS." There is very little room for the "mainstream media" to inject "opinion."
Gives us examples. I’ll look them up in transcripts to see if you take them out of context.

Indeed, maintaining an unconditional adoration for a buffoon who has created this much damage and chaos is an indication of derangement.
I totally know you won't understand the following because you are like the kids in the attachment...i.e. you are just not mature enough to recognize the gross difference between what Trump stands for which millions of us stand for and what Obama /Democrats/Biden stand for as this chart of Obama totally anti-American positions and policies.

Attachments

• ObamaAntiBusiness.png
    ObamaAntiBusiness.png
    123.2 KB · Views: 52
  • littlepoutingkids.png
    littlepoutingkids.png
    45.9 KB · Views: 31
I totally know you won't understand the following because you are like the kids in the attachment...i.e. you are just not mature enough to recognize the gross difference between what Trump stands for which millions of us stand for and what Obama /Democrats/Biden stand for as this chart of Obama totally anti-American positions and policies.
You Trumpsters are just too mature 'n smart 'n informed for me 'n stuff.

Darn.

And that buffoon has somehow succeeded in establishing a hard right, five-justice majority of conservative ideologues on the Supreme Court – something the likes of Reagan and Bush failed to do.

That alone warrants their unquestioning devotion to Trump – and their desire that Trump be reelected and make a fourth appointment replacing Justice Breyer with yet another hard right conservative ideologue.

Trump is the only Republican president they have – and they will blindly support that Republican president for the sake of judicial appointments and all the other spoils of political war control of the WH brings, no matter how wrong, reprehensible, and unfit for office that president might be.

Your mother was 100% on the money. Because no one thinks Trump is anything you've listed above. But he is incompetent, corrupt, uncaring, and narcissistic. And not fit to sit in the chair.
That said, I wouldn't wish this virus on anyone and I hope he gets better. But you have to admit, this was a self-inflicted gunshot wound. The information about how the virus spreads has been out there for months.

Well said!

Forum List

Back