Trump Dines With Fox News Executives After Learning of Third Indictment

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Why is Trump fraternizing with Fox News? I thought they were the enemy. For the past three years we've been told by his supporters that they are part of the liberal, RINO, swampy establishment for having the audacity to correctly call Arizona for Biden on Election Day and not buy into the Big Lie.

Why is Trump fraternizing with Fox News? I thought they were the enemy. For the past three years we've been told by his supporters that they are part of the liberal, RINO, swampy establishment for having the audacity to correctly call Arizona for Biden on Election Day and not buy into the Big Lie.

It was at the invitation of FOX. They want Trump to attend the first primary debate..since he brings big ratings.

Why is Trump fraternizing with Fox News?

I think you're using that word incorrectly ... we don't have social classes here in the United States, so no one can fraternize with folks lower than themselves ...

The only exception I know of is in the military ... Article 134 of the UCMJ prohibits romantic relationships (and several other types of relationships) between officers and enlisted personnel ... {Cite} ...

FauxNews will talk to anyone and everyone who will promote commercial sales of their advertisers ... and Trump sells bigly ... I love listening to The Man talk !!! ..

More PR is always a double edge sword for Trump. Especially if they have nice things to say. Keep your enemies close and your friends closer. He will probably beg for them to bring TC back.

:trolls:

He is a private citizen, Simp.

Forum List

Back