Trump does not support gays

I see more LGBQ support for trump in this area than I do for hilary.

I'm sure there are a few who might support Trump in a country this big. A few is a long way from most.

Well the democrats create and support groups to keep all groups in line.....identity politics forever!!!!!!

So people like Democratic policies. Oh how horrible.
yeah....Democrat President. Democrat policies. Random assassinations of public officials.
The country is in great shape right now.
You people are tearing apart this country.
Hitlery may win the white house. But your side now has ZERO chance of even coming anywhere near majority in the House or Senate.

Tinfoil hat alert!!! Tinfoil hat alert!!! Another nutjob accusing Democrats of murdering public officials again. Get the white coats!!!

Hey Obama wants you to be Ambassador to france.....go!

With the tragedies of today, I find it amazing that someone could create this thread.
Fucking amazing.

Lackey is scared shitless of the trumpster so look for at least 5 threads a day attacking him. And ultimately it won't matter. In this arena hilary is anti gay as well. She gives them lip service but if they can't help her she doesn't give a rats ass. And that's all she cares about. What's best for her. Fuck everyone else.
Absofreakinlutely.
Hillary Clinton would if victorious be in the pockets of her benefactors in the financial and corporate industries. She OWES many power brokers her big fat wrinkly ass.
pQ6NQus.jpg

Lackey is scared shitless of the trumpster so look for at least 5 threads a day attacking him. And ultimately it won't matter. In this arena hilary is anti gay as well. She gives them lip service but if they can't help her she doesn't give a rats ass. And that's all she cares about. What's best for her. Fuck everyone else.

If you could just convince the gay community of that. RWNJs already believe it, but not so much anybody else.

I'm sure there are a few who might support Trump in a country this big. A few is a long way from most.

Well the democrats create and support groups to keep all groups in line.....identity politics forever!!!!!!

Open Borders
Illegal invasions
Bringing in Muslims
Obamacare
Aiding terrorists
Unsanctioned wars to help Al Qaeida / ISIS
Using the IRS as weapon against Americans
Spying on Americans
Demonizing whites / police
Breaking Laws
...yeah Americans just love Obama / liberal policies

really? please provide evidence of democrats "keeping people in line". :cuckoo:

Actress Stacey Dash Endorses Romney, Liberals Fling Racist Insults

Her only claim to fame is that movie CLUELESS. They chose the right actress for the part.

So, ignore the post...what a diuche...she got hate mail for being a.republican from blacks, liberals and democrats....fuck you and your bullshit.....Blacks are ok as long as they stay on the plantation and vote democrat.

Keep telling yourself that.

None whatsoever - after they're already dead. Thank you, Hillary!

You're thanking her for denying better security for the Benghazi team? Whoa, you bring new meaning to the term "loon"....

And you're still trying to say she was responsible for the tragedy, even after 9 different investigations. If anyone knows about being a loon, it would be you.
She has never been exonerated.....If a non partisan investigation not beholden to the White House, been performed, Hillary would be going to trial as a defendant,
THAT is the truth.

really? please provide evidence of democrats "keeping people in line". :cuckoo:

Actress Stacey Dash Endorses Romney, Liberals Fling Racist Insults

Her only claim to fame is that movie CLUELESS. They chose the right actress for the part.

So, ignore the post...what a diuche...she got hate mail for being a.republican from blacks, liberals and democrats....fuck you and your bullshit.....Blacks are ok as long as they stay on the plantation and vote democrat.

Keep telling yourself that.
Bull shit believe this,,,,,,,

KVbebJI.jpg

You're thanking her for denying better security for the Benghazi team? Whoa, you bring new meaning to the term "loon"....

I'm thanking her for stating the obvious, after they were already dead, in context.

"Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night and decided they’d go kill some Americans," Clinton said. "What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?"

So that was the punch-line quote. But what was the context?

More: In Context: Hillary Clinton's 'What difference does it make' comment ...
Fuck you. Peyote smoking aborigine

If you could just convince the gay community of that. RWNJs already believe it, but not so much anybody else.

Open Borders
Illegal invasions
Bringing in Muslims
Obamacare
Aiding terrorists
Spying on Americans
Breaking Laws

Ouch, you just spanked that ass........

Open Borders
Illegal invasions
Bringing in Muslims
Obamacare
Aiding terrorists
Spying on Americans
Breaking Laws

Of course they love him. That's why he is polling so much higher than any republican, and was elected twice

And you're still trying to say she was responsible for the tragedy, even after 9 different investigations. If anyone knows about being a loon, it would be you.
She has never been exonerated.....If a non partisan investigation not beholden to the White House, been performed, Hillary would be going to trial as a defendant,
THAT is the truth.

So Goudy is in the bag for Hillary?

Didn't say she was responsible. I said she didn't respond in a manner that would have given them better security. Then, to compound her incompetence she lied about the source of the attack. THAT is what I truly fault her for. People make mistakes. She lied to try and keep from being pilloried in the press.

You keep telling yourself that. The short period of determining what actually happened (about a week) was addressed in each and every investigation. She didn't lie. She officially repeated the best information that the CIA had. When they finally changed their minds, she went with what they told her. Only a intentionally ignorant goober would think differently.
"You keep telling yourself that."...
Is that your pat response when you have run out of substantive rebuttal?

Didn't say she was responsible. I said she didn't respond in a manner that would have given them better security. Then, to compound her incompetence she lied about the source of the attack. THAT is what I truly fault her for. People make mistakes. She lied to try and keep from being pilloried in the press.

You keep telling yourself that. The short period of determining what actually happened (about a week) was addressed in each and every investigation. She didn't lie. She officially repeated the best information that the CIA had. When they finally changed their minds, she went with what they told her. Only a intentionally ignorant goober would think differently.

No. I like it when you truly 100% completely are convinced that crazy shit is true. It makes for funny claims from you that anyone other than a RWNJ finds quite entertaining/

THAT is the truth.

hey asshole. There are forces and influences much bigger than Congress.
Another example of the behind the scenes back room dealing is the e mail scandal being swept under the rug...
So Bill Clinton and EX president summons the sitting US Attorney General for an impromptu meeting about an aircraft sitting on the tarmac and The Attorney General has the GALL to say no government business was discussed and all they spoke about were grand kids other small talk?
Then as a mere coincidence the FBI and the US Attorney General announce Hillary Clinton will not be charged for any of the criminal acts attributed to her?
This may appear as and you may dismiss it as a conspiracy theory, but the coincidence is just too convenient to ignore.
Like I stated. there are powerful forces at the highest levels of our federal government who's best interest is served by keeping Hillary Clinton content.
My guess is the Clintons have shit on key officials and key donors and supporters to the President, the democrat party and others associated with the upper reaches of government.

Simple fact. Pence will have no influence on him about this.

13692536_10206185772356472_352918565941887909_n.jpg

Hillary only supports gays when it is easy and politically convenient, often after the fact, except when she opposes gay rights, but she is 100% consistent according to her.

Lol. Will they be smiling when Trump tries to get them out of here?
Are they muslim terrorists, too?
Irrelevant. They kinda look like them, and haven't been properly vetted. Get 'em out.

Everything that bitch slaps the left is irrelevant to you!
Well at least you're starting to supporting gays and Arabs.
The Democrat candidate for President has taken hundreds of millions from regimes that execute homosexuals.

No. I like it when you truly 100% completely are convinced that crazy shit is true. It makes for funny claims from you that anyone other than a RWNJ finds quite entertaining/

So your saying hilary clinton had no clue about what was going on in labia? No clue.

And this administration came.up with an Internet video.....you guys were parroting this bushit....I spanked your ass then and will again

Noone, noone is so stupid to believe this video story..

So they had no idea.....

And they thought it was a video...lolololol

Lol. Will they be smiling when Trump tries to get them out of here?
Irrelevant. They kinda look like them, and haven't been properly vetted. Get 'em out.

The Democrat candidate for President has taken hundreds of millions from regimes that execute homosexuals.
The republican candidate has too and builds them golf courses as well

The republican candidate has too and builds them golf courses as well

Scottland executes homos?
And your ok with hilary doing that and for Obama giving 150 billion to iran.....that's alot of executions and nukes they can build...but it's ok they hate the US, right comrade?

Last edited:

THAT is the truth.

hey asshole. There are forces and influences much bigger than Congress.
Another example of the behind the scenes back room dealing is the e mail scandal being swept under the rug...
So Bill Clinton and EX president summons the sitting US Attorney General for an impromptu meeting about an aircraft sitting on the tarmac and The Attorney General has the GALL to say no government business was discussed and all they spoke about were grand kids other small talk?
Then as a mere coincidence the FBI and the US Attorney General announce Hillary Clinton will not be charged for any of the criminal acts attributed to her?
This may appear as and you may dismiss it as a conspiracy theory, but the coincidence is just too convenient to ignore.
Like I stated. there are powerful forces at the highest levels of our federal government who's best interest is served by keeping Hillary Clinton content.
My guess is the Clintons have shit on key officials and key donors and supporters to the President, the democrat party and others associated with the upper reaches of government.

Got it . It;s a big old conspiracy, and only you and a few other nut jobs have figured it out.

So your saying hilary clinton had no clue about what was going on in labia? No clue.

And this administration came.up with an Internet video.....you guys were parroting this bushit....I spanked your ass then and will again

Noone, noone is so stupid to believe this video story..

So they had no idea.....

And they thought it was a video...lolololol

So the CIA was in on the scam too?

Forum List

Back