Trump does not support gays

Simple fact. Pence will have no influence on him about this.

13692536_10206185772356472_352918565941887909_n.jpg
I take it he told you this?
No gays in his employment?
Intuition?
Liberal bias?
Link to Trump saying, "I hate gays"?

...meanwhile Hillary has taken millions from countries that throw gays off rooftops or put a bullet in their heads....but SHE supports gays...

:lmao:

You're thanking her for denying better security for the Benghazi team? Whoa, you bring new meaning to the term "loon"....

And you're still trying to say she was responsible for the tragedy, even after 9 different investigations. If anyone knows about being a loon, it would be you.

Why were the people on site shipped out of country and NOT ALLOWED to testify?

More tinfoil hat crap.
You'd suck Obuma's dick if it meant YOU didn't have to deal with the truth and people like me!

Benghazi Survivors: Are They Not Being Allowed To Speak Because Of This?

Benghazi Survivors Remain Gagged by Federal Law - Breitbart

Gagged? They testified before Congress.

CNN Forgets: Benghazi Survivors Have Testified Before Congress

And apparently from your own link....DOJ: Compelling Eyewitness Testimony Could "Jeopardize Any Criminal Prosecution Of The Terrorists."...and searching the net I find NO COVERAGE that anyone else but 2 agents did testify and those 2 could NOT give any definitive answers!

WHAT prosecution of the terrorists?????

Lackey is scared shitless of the trumpster so look for at least 5 threads a day attacking him. And ultimately it won't matter. In this arena hilary is anti gay as well. She gives them lip service but if they can't help her she doesn't give a rats ass. And that's all she cares about. What's best for her. Fuck everyone else.

If you could just convince the gay community of that. RWNJs already believe it, but not so much anybody else.

I see more LGBQ support for trump in this area than I do for hilary.

I'm sure there are a few who might support Trump in a country this big. A few is a long way from most.

Well the democrats create and support groups to keep all groups in line.....identity politics forever!!!!!!

really? please provide evidence of democrats "keeping people in line". :cuckoo:

Actress Stacey Dash Endorses Romney, Liberals Fling Racist Insults

With the tragedies of today, I find it amazing that someone could create this thread.
Fucking amazing.

Lackey is scared shitless of the trumpster so look for at least 5 threads a day attacking him. And ultimately it won't matter. In this arena hilary is anti gay as well. She gives them lip service but if they can't help her she doesn't give a rats ass. And that's all she cares about. What's best for her. Fuck everyone else.

If you could just convince the gay community of that. RWNJs already believe it, but not so much anybody else.

I'm sure there are a few who might support Trump in a country this big. A few is a long way from most.

Well the democrats create and support groups to keep all groups in line.....identity politics forever!!!!!!

So people like Democratic policies. Oh how horrible.

yeah....Democrat President. Democrat policies. Random assassinations of public officials.
The country is in great shape right now.
You people are tearing apart this country.
Hitlery may win the white house. But your side now has ZERO chance of even coming anywhere near majority in the House or Senate.

Her only claim to fame is that movie CLUELESS. They chose the right actress for the part.

yeah....Democrat President. Democrat policies. Random assassinations of public officials.
Hitlery may win the white house. But your side now has ZERO chance of even coming anywhere near majority in the House or Senate.
O5so2IO.jpg

Tinfoil hat alert!!! Tinfoil hat alert!!! Another nutjob accusing Democrats of murdering public officials again. Get the white coats!!!

Shup Vagisil. If I want any of your crap, I'll wipe it off my dick.
And then you'll eat it as you always do, Dog shit!

Shup Vagisil.

I love bitch slapping your fucking, dumb, liberal ass....scumbag!

That's what you call what you are doing? That's funny.
You're so fucking stupid...everyone else in this thread knows But YOU! LOLOL!

Wrong, they use deceit and strong arm tactics like theats.....work for a black republican I an election.....he does get racist mail and death threats from conservatives and Republicans......
In fact all black republicans are from majority white districts.......none for democrats

Tinfoil hat alert!!! Tinfoil hat alert!!! Another nutjob accusing Democrats of murdering public officials again. Get the white coats!!!
39715-Democrat%20Ticket.JPG

With the tragedies of today, I find it amazing that someone could create this thread.
Fucking amazing.

Absofreakinlutely.
Hillary Clinton would if victorious be in the pockets of her benefactors in the financial and corporate industries. She OWES many power brokers her big fat wrinkly ass.

Her only claim to fame is that movie CLUELESS. They chose the right actress for the part.

So, ignore the post...what a diuche...she got hate mail for being a.republican from blacks, liberals and democrats....fuck you and your bullshit.....Blacks are ok as long as they stay on the plantation and vote democrat.

Trump is the most gay friendly GOP Presidential candidate in ages. I don't expect the gay community to vote for him droves, though.

Forum List

Back