Trump doesn't deserve a dignified inaugural event!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
The Clintons have agreed to attend Trumps inaugural event......

I know they gotta go, but if it was me, I'd wear a fuck Trump t-shirt outside my dress!!!

Breaking: Obama Working to Block Trump Inauguration

Another right wing fake news site and read the comments. The minions are all worked up.

The Carters
The Bush's
The Obama's
and the Clinton's
will all be attending Trump's inauguration.

I wonder how Bush feels standing there with three successful presidents and him being the worst in history. You know, looking at Trump, he's thinking, "Finally, someone to take over the mantle of worst ever".

I know they gotta go, but if it was me, I'd wear a fuck Trump t-shirt outside my dress!!!

But only you and 41 other people think that!!

By the way asshole.......did you see the new Gallup poll today? Conservatives in America 36%..........Progressives 25%.

More WINNING!!

Im getting to the point of not even being able to take all this winning!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::fu:

By the way asshole.......did you see the new Gallup poll today? Conservatives in America 36%..........Progressives 25%.

More WINNING!!

Im getting to the point of not even being able to take all this winning!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::fu:

Oh goody, another poll. They're not crooked again now.

Thanks, you are great entertainment. Keep on posting darlin'

Might I suggest a book, either request it at your library, if they don't have it, get it through inter-library loan, or get it on Amazon.
51XQywzD50L._SX324_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Deep-State-C...c=1&refRID=RVXP2W7TR35NKQKMZ954&tag=ff0d01-20
(Just go to that link, hit that listen button to listen to a bit of it.)

It's clear you don't understand politics in Washington D.C. at all. But then, in that regard, you are not unlike the majority of the membership here on USMB. ;)

Another right wing fake news site and read the comments. The minions are all worked up.

The Carters
The Bush's
The Obama's
and the Clinton's

I wonder how Bush feels standing there with three successful presidents and him being the worst in history. You know, looking at Trump, he's thinking, "Finally, someone to take over the mantle of worst ever".
OMG! You are a member of INFORWARS! Holy shit, that is your comment isn't it?
"
  • deanrd19 minutes ago
    More fake news. The reason you don't read fake left news is because they know better than believing nonsense.
    The Bush's
    The Carter's
    The Clinton's
    and the Obama's will all be attending.
    • Share ›"
You're "deanrd" on INFORWARS, aren't you? :lmao: I can't believe deany is a regular reader of infowars. That's priceless man.

• Banned

Might I suggest a book, either request it at your library, if they don't have it, get it through inter-library loan, or get it on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Deep-State-C...c=1&refRID=RVXP2W7TR35NKQKMZ954&tag=ff0d01-20

It's clear you don't understand politics in Washington D.C. at all. But then, in that regard, you are not unlike the majority of the membership here on USMB. ;)

There's a guy that just won the presidency that doesn't understand politics.......I think I'm in good company. To me, politics is about emotions....not concrete political genre', but emotions. That's how Trump won, Hillary lost, the democrats lost, etc...see if the country voted on concrete political issues, things that are tangible and real, Trump would have lost.....so lets agree, ignorance of the constitution which by the way, plays a huge part in this country's ideology, isn't a crime...just part of life in America....now take your book and nicely shove it!!

More WINNING!!

LOLOLOL...listen, I just heard the GOP got their first beat down....Trump may turn out to be a dem's dream ticket, suckers!!! LOLOLOLOLO

There's a guy that just won the presidency that doesn't understand politics.......I think I'm in good company. To me, politics is about emotions....not concrete political genre', but emotions. That's how Trump won, Hillary lost, the democrats lost, etc...see if the country voted on concrete political issues, things that are tangible and real, Trump would have lost.....so lets agree, ignorance of the constitution which by the way, plays a huge part in this country's ideology, isn't a crime...just part of life in America....now take your book and nicely shove it!!

Ahh. . . the politics of emotion. Nice.

Here is one that is free, it's copyright has expired. It is the invention of a whole new intellectual pursuit, how folks like you are manipulated and brainwashed, as you yourself admit.

He invented propaganda, and then after that word got a bad name because the Nazi's studied his methods, after WWII, he changed the industry label to "Public Relations."

https://www.voltairenet.org/IMG/pdf/Bernays_Propaganda_in_english_.pdf

https://eduardolbm.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/crystallizing-public-opinion-edward-bernays.pdf

But then, I have a feeling you don't read much, do you?

1559280-ingsoc2.jpg

The Carters
The Bush's
The Obama's
and the Clinton's

OMG! You are a member of INFORWARS! Holy shit, that is your comment isn't it?
"
  • deanrd19 minutes ago
    More fake news. The reason you don't read fake left news is because they know better than believing nonsense.
    The Bush's
    The Carter's
    The Clinton's
    and the Obama's will all be attending.
    • Share ›"
You're "deanrd" on INFORWARS, aren't you? :lmao: I can't believe deany is a regular reader of infowars. That's priceless man.
Not info wars nitwit, Disqus. I have thousands of comments all over Disqus on many sites. And I put the same things on those places as I do here.

I just put this one on the Hill:

Bush is so happy. Finally, there will be a worse president than him. Must be embarrassing standing next to the "successful". We won't know for another few months, but you can see it coming from a mile away.

Clintons to attend Trump's inauguration

Seems many right wingers actually believe Obama is going to block Trump's inauguration. Shows how stupid they are.

The Carters
The Bush's
The Obama's
and the Clinton's

You live in another universe

The Carters
The Bush's
The Obama's
and the Clinton's

You live in another universe
I'm sorry, are you one of those who believe Bush was a great president. That's one lie even Trump refuses to believe.

Forum List

Back