Trump drains the swamp to staff his new administration with insiders

Our constitution provides a separation of powers. Barry didn't get "his way" and used EOs to try and circumvent it. That is fact and easily seen via the lawsuits which he lost.

Lies won't work any longer. The election is over and YOU and YOUR party were sent packing by America - across the whole damn board.

Learn to love it.

Since you're dumber than usual, let me ask directly to help your half brain.....

LIST the immigration bill that congress proposed that Obama rejected and had to, instead, come up with his EO?

Keep whining you fecund leftist and watch Republicans undo the damage you and your party have done. REMEMBER - Obama's use of EOs? Those will vanish within the first hour after Trump is sworn in.

Just repeating the same old bullshit about Obama;s EOs??

Those EOs were a result of a republican-led congress that REFUSED to do anything....just sat on their fat asses and did nothing.
How many times did Obama stated: "you don't like my EO on immigration? Fine.....give me a fucking bill that we all can agree upon"..............The response? NOTHING.....ergo, an EO
It was Obama's way or no way, Obama saw himself as a dictator. Fact
The Party of No: New Details on the GOP Plot to Obstruct Obama | TIME.com

What Republicans did wasn't a secret. They were proud they had plans to destroy the first black president. Seems you agree with their tactics.

Team Trump is already filled with Washington insiders - CNNPolitics.com

But he has so far fully embraced lobbyists within his transition, and all signs point to a heavy influence from longtime Washington Republican circles on his transition. And with Trump mostly skipping detailed policy proposals during his campaign, they can have a powerful impact on his agenda.

Leaders in his transition include former Rep. Mike Rogers, former Reagan Attorney General and Heritage Foundation fellow Edwin Meese, former President of Heritage Edwin Feulner, former Bush administration official and lobbyist Christine Ciccone, former Dick Cheney adviser Ado Machida, former Senate Budget Committee staffer Eric Ueland and former Sen. Jeff Sessions' chief of staff Rick Dearborn. The effort is chaired by New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and Trump counts former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich and Sessions as close advisers.

Lower level staffers assigned with crafting different departments are also heavily drawn from K Street, the center of lobbying in Washington, and congressional staff, according to a staff organizational chart obtained by CNN.

Lobbyists around Washington feel that the Trump administration could be heavily influenced by their input, as his campaign's policy positions were considerably thinner than Hillary Clinton's, and some of his promises could be open to interpretation.

----------------------------------------

Former Bush administration stooges?
Dick Cheney advisors?
Crisp Crispie who will probably be impeached?
Newt who left in disgrace?
and lots and lots of Washington lobbyists.

Republicans really got us good this time. Not just us, but the entire nation. One racist and nasty party.

And you could see it all coming from miles away. Good job America. You elected them. Good job media, you did an unbelievable job guiding the country to vote in a dangerous narcissist. We are so screwed.

So, his lack of experience was supposed to be a big problem.

Now, his picking of experienced staff is a big problem.

What you have really done he is reveal yourself to be completely dishonest.

Day two and CNN is already starting to criticize Trump "policy"? Funny stuff...
Not policy, who he is staffing his administration with. The very people he said was the reason we needed to drain the swamp.

So tell us, which of his promises do you think he will keep?

Keep whining you fecund leftist and watch Republicans undo the damage you and your party have done. REMEMBER - Obama's use of EOs? Those will vanish within the first hour after Trump is sworn in.
I'm guessing you think Bush was a great president and Obama inherited a utopian that he quickly ruined. So go ahead, tell us all about the wonderful things that happened during the Bush/Republican administration. Remember, they used reconciliation three times. How did that work out?

Tell us how YOU did in THIS election. Whining little rat biatches throwing tantrums like 5 year olds and promoting anarchy aren't worthy of a response other than dogs, water cannons and incarceration.

ROFLAMO

Tell us how YOU did in THIS election. Whining little rat biatches throwing tantrums like 5 year olds and promoting anarchy aren't worthy of a response other than dogs, water cannons and incarceration.

You could have just stated.........I'm too stupid to answer your questions, so I'll revert on what FOX told me to think and say.......Now, THAT would have at least been more honest.

Just repeating the same old bullshit about Obama;s EOs??

Those EOs were a result of a republican-led congress that REFUSED to do anything....just sat on their fat asses and did nothing.
How many times did Obama stated: "you don't like my EO on immigration? Fine.....give me a fucking bill that we all can agree upon"..............The response? NOTHING.....ergo, an EO
It was Obama's way or no way, Obama saw himself as a dictator. Fact
The Party of No: New Details on the GOP Plot to Obstruct Obama | TIME.com

What Republicans did wasn't a secret. They were proud they had plans to destroy the first black president. Seems you agree with their tactics.
I think the GOP establishment Republicans in Washington DC were and are spineless. I think some of the new tea party members during Barrys presidency had the right idea, I think Barrys policies were impossible for the other side to except. It was against everything they believed in, against their very being - so how can you blame them for not going along with barrys policies?

You could have just stated.........I'm too stupid to answer your questions, so I'll revert on what FOX told me to think and say.......Now, THAT would have at least been more honest.
Here is another butt hurter just say it, president Trump! Lol!

Our constitution provides a separation of powers. Barry didn't get "his way" and used EOs to try and circumvent it. That is fact and easily seen via the lawsuits which he lost.

Lies won't work any longer. The election is over and YOU and YOUR party were sent packing by America - across the whole damn board.

Learn to love it.

Since you're dumber than usual, let me ask directly to help your half brain.....

LIST the immigration bill that congress proposed that Obama rejected and had to, instead, come up with his EO?
Explain how an executive order that contradicts federal law is legal?

Here is another butt hurter just say it, president Trump! Lol!
Yep, we need to start hash tagging these little snowflakes posts with #CryBabyFest.

Only a liberal would think its a good idea for an outsider to staff his administration with more outsiders who don't know how to navigate the swamp. Gingrich, Giuliani, Sessions and Christie have been a part of the team for a while now. There's no new surprises here except for butt hurt Liberals looking for something to whine about.
I know, at least he isn't getting radicals that didn't have a clue to fill his administration the way Obama did.

Day two and CNN is already starting to criticize Trump "policy"? Funny stuff...
Not policy, who he is staffing his administration with. The very people he said was the reason we needed to drain the swamp.

So tell us, which of his promises do you think he will keep?

I'm guessing you think Bush was a great president and Obama inherited a utopian that he quickly ruined. So go ahead, tell us all about the wonderful things that happened during the Bush/Republican administration. Remember, they used reconciliation three times. How did that work out?
Dip shit, bush and his new world order dad were and still are progressives...

Team Trump is already filled with Washington insiders - CNNPolitics.com

But he has so far fully embraced lobbyists within his transition, and all signs point to a heavy influence from longtime Washington Republican circles on his transition. And with Trump mostly skipping detailed policy proposals during his campaign, they can have a powerful impact on his agenda.

Leaders in his transition include former Rep. Mike Rogers, former Reagan Attorney General and Heritage Foundation fellow Edwin Meese, former President of Heritage Edwin Feulner, former Bush administration official and lobbyist Christine Ciccone, former Dick Cheney adviser Ado Machida, former Senate Budget Committee staffer Eric Ueland and former Sen. Jeff Sessions' chief of staff Rick Dearborn. The effort is chaired by New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and Trump counts former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich and Sessions as close advisers.

Lower level staffers assigned with crafting different departments are also heavily drawn from K Street, the center of lobbying in Washington, and congressional staff, according to a staff organizational chart obtained by CNN.

Lobbyists around Washington feel that the Trump administration could be heavily influenced by their input, as his campaign's policy positions were considerably thinner than Hillary Clinton's, and some of his promises could be open to interpretation.

----------------------------------------

Former Bush administration stooges?
Dick Cheney advisors?
Crisp Crispie who will probably be impeached?
Newt who left in disgrace?
and lots and lots of Washington lobbyists.

Republicans really got us good this time. Not just us, but the entire nation. One racist and nasty party.

And you could see it all coming from miles away. Good job America. You elected them. Good job media, you did an unbelievable job guiding the country to vote in a dangerous narcissist. We are so screwed.
How you blindly supported Obama, the worst president in history. You have absolutely no credibility.

Rdean and his butt hurt friends already crying, it was okay for Obama to have lobbyist when he promised not to, but now Trump going back on his promise is a big deal?

Rdean, blow it out your ass, your hypocrisy is blatant. You lefty nut jobbers have become unhinged.

Rdean and his butt hurt friends already crying, it was okay for Obama to have lobbyist when he promised not to, but now Trump going back on his promise is a big deal?

Rdean, blow it out your ass, your hypocrisy is blatant. You lefty nut jobbers have become unhinged.

In addition to being kicked to the curb across the whole board.

Like a said progressives/anti-gun nutters/politically correct bitches only care about controling those who they disagree with.
The fuckers just lost in the largest upset in recent memory, they need to stay in seclusion in their mothers basement for a while.

trump is going to be walking back all of the bullshit he was feeding you nutters. LOL. Enjoy.

trump is going to be walking back all of the bullshit he was feeding you nutters. LOL. Enjoy.
Coming from his mother's basement. LOL

Nope

Bwahahahahaha

What EO's you ignorant useful tool? I have challenged many on this board to name a single unconstitutional and/or illegal Executive Order issued by Obama and provided the source for the Executive Orders which have been issued, but not a single mother fucker has responded to back up there parroted LIE! Here, you take a try Hot Shot!

Here is the addy for the Presidential Executive Order Disposition Table maintained at the National Archives listing ALL of Obama's EO's.
Barack Obama Executive Orders Disposition Tables

Read it over and from the 249 EO's listed, point out exactly which ones are the offending ones and those that have been struck down by the Courts, big mouth! Best that you slink back under your rock.

Forum List

Back